Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I agree it should be increased, how ever your formula makes no sense what so ever.

• I think its a very good idea, how ever I would have to agree with some of the people it should cost tons of resources, but to make it profitable for GF maybe add an option to buy it with ambro or mined resources. Also might be a good idea to make it cost more depending on how many you got. Like first one should be build in your capital and cost 500k of each resource, next one you can build in one of your colonies, but costs 1 mil and so on and so fort increasing with each town. It will make you …

• Guys my current score is 2,965,996 before my merge into Pi I had about 2 mil and 18 days where enough for me to spend all those and have around a week left. Granted I donated all to solo islands, but even with others donating it should be more then enough. Also GF will give you extension if you sorely need it, like they did last time

• Cinetheatre

neno_ned - - Version 0.7.X

Maybe your ad-blocker is hiding it or something. Mine displayed just fine even with ad-blocker, but might be different from yours.

• Quote from kevin jan2: “from what I can see I don't care for it. One of the guy's in my alliance on Beta was the first to max out all his researches at lvl 25. He was far ahead of anyone else as he came into the server with this and only a month or two ago did 2 people finally tie him. While he is still ranked #1 in the levels of research as he should since he was the first he is ranked #3 in the scientists score even though he was the first one to achieve this rank. To me thats unfair so as far…

• We need you (part 2)

neno_ned - - Game Discussion Archive

This looks more like a floating fortress. so maybe Barbarian floating outpost.

• Quote from Draxo: “We don't need it to stay permanently opened (game's screen is already enough full with everything). Then t he best place really is in the left menu - below Units in the town etc.” No what I meant was to make it stay open permanently by clicking the button and hiding it when clicking it again. For those that want to be able to see it always. And if you only want to see it once you can hide it again right after.

• I don't use wonders as excessively as you but I like there being a possibility to show timers. As for people asking how it would work, best idea I can come up with is. On the right or left hand menu they place a button that opens a floating tab like when clicking on a building or when clicking on Troops in town button. Then you just move the tab to where you want it to stay. The only difference in the code they will have to make is to make it stay permanently open on all views. As for Ikariam Ap…

• Pi World Records Submission Thread

neno_ned - - World Pi

Town Hall 31 Governor's Residence 10

neno_ned - - World Pi

Warehouse 40 Trading Port 36 Tavern 44 Pirate Fortress 30 Palace/Governor's Residence 10 Museum 16 Dump 40 Academy 28 Not sure these are real records since I got them in almost all my towns but here you go Architects Office 32 Alchemist's Tower 32 Carpertes Workshop 32 Firework Test Area 32 Glassblower 32 Forester's House 32 Wine Press 32 Optician 32 Stonemason 32 Winery 32 Trading Ships 195 Saw Mill 38 Sulphur Pit 31 Vineyard 34 Crystal Mine 25 Quarry 27

neno_ned - - World Pi

Quote from polandpoland: “Most of your images are not accessible or not there anymore neno_ned. I can't update if that is the case. -polandpoland” strange but I'll fix them up later you can delete the above comment I can no longer edit it for some reason so I'll make a new one

neno_ned - - World Pi

Warehouse 40 Trading Port 36 Tavern 44 Pirate Fortress 30 Palace/Governor's Residence 10 Museum 16 Dump 40 Academy 28 Not sure these are real records since I got them in almost all my towns but here you go Architects Office 32 Alchemist's Tower 32 Carpertes Workshop 32 Firework Test Area 32 Glassblower 32 Forester's House 32 Wine Press 32 Optician 32 Stonemason 32 Winery 32 Trading Ships 195 Saw Mill 38 [23:8] Sulphur Pit 31 [24:8] Vineyard 34 [23:8] Crystal Mine 25 [25:8]

• Cultural goods agreement (165/171) IGN: neno_ned

• Cultural good agreement (157/167) IGN: neno_ned

• Cultural goods agreement (160/167) IGN: neno_ned

• Cultural goods agreement (164/167) Ingame name : neno_ned

• Quote from Gyuri34: “I think gf fearst pushing maybe? ” True it will make pushing a very small bit easier,but I believe the benefits for the fair playing people in Ikariam are much more important then such a small increase in ability to push.

• General Information: What are you suggesting? I suggest that goods being bought by your Trade treaty partners are shown in the Trade post under Trade Treaty tab the same way that goods being sold by your partners are shown. How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? It will make trade system and mainly the trade treaty more natural and easier to use, because right now it looks like its not fully complete. Suggestion Reason: The way things are now you need people who are in trade w…