Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I agree, menu on the left side will work pretty well. There are players that do not care miracle and who do not want anything more displays on screen, positioned in the left menu that can be implemented easily on mobile version.

• Maybe as good a side menu somewhere, perhaps a building, to decide the GF, I want to be somewhere cooldown time displayed. It's good idea to can hide for those who do not use it.

• Quote from Draxo: “Quote: “Why do we need a timer when our temples already provide the cooldown information? ” I suppose he meant situation when build colony, activate wonder and abandon colony, in this case you won''t have a temple where to see it (if it was the only one colony of this wonder). Just a side question: where to display the cooldown if there are more than one activated wonder? E.g.: Forge, Poseidon and Hermes?” I want a menu similar to the selection of cities. Select wonder and dis…

• General Information: It plays pretty much using miracles, sometimes using mobile colony to activate miracle that you don't have it and then demolishing it. There are players who can have Poseidon activation non-stop and must reactivate again after 4 hours, if you have the opportunity to have time to regard would be helpful. What are you suggesting? A menu where you can choose to display the wonder and see cooldown or activation time. How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? Play…

• That airship's so ugly ! Change it!

• The Empire

Valentin007ro - - Discussion Archive

Ok, most PM is from The Empire alliance, i go there. I see a few player in my zone. Regards Board administrator - close this... thx

• Who want me to ally ?

I post two time my message, i don't know why, board moderator please delete this, thx

• Who want me to ally ?

I'm not a verry active player but a few day ago i was surprised to have this PM in my INBOX : Alliance SHO Throw out of alliance Golden State [27:81] 23.02.2012 14:36:41 Your membership in the alliance The Shogunate has been cancelled by robeson1070 No reason, no further response at my message, and now I'm free. I was in SHO alliance one year...i think...not sure. I have not problems with anyone. Who want me to ally ?PM in game, i have the same nick. I'm in 5x 4x zone Greetings from 007

• RE: RE: Big mouth

Valentin007ro - - Conflict Archive

Quote from zdral: “Quote from Valentin007ro: “[ I'm not online yesterday for 2 hours, and if you is on neightbour, i'm not online now for 1 hour. Attack me , what you expect? ” What I expect? HONEST! I was on Your island, we attacked all Your Marble towns, You were there.... You attacked Ductmasta, and after You saw our troops, You run away on Sulphur island, and from there You sent +100 ships ... BUNNY, Just shut up.... We'll meet, don't wary, I've gold, and I've free time... so, just easy BUNN…

• Big mouth

Quote from zdral: “Bunny, I was On Your island, but You're bunny.. running away... You've NO right to say A Just shut up, and play with ductmasta... It's all what You know... My troops are 19 hours AWAY from my towns... Where are You all?! In mouse hole? If I be in PGN, I'll left this alliance because of this war..... You've nothing! You came once to me, but You didn't nothing... Now You're coming another time.. I hope You'll do something.. Until then, Valentin, post Your CR's with ZERO damage, …

• More CR

Bad luck for Ductmasta, pirates want to catch me but i don't be home, sorry i must go to the train station.... Battle for happy nigel 14.06.2009 20:14:15 Valentin007ro from Marble 1 vs ductmasta from flexforfantasy Offense......................123,812.. Offense.......................10,396.. Defense.......................58,646.. Defense.......................24,368.. Stamina........................8,932.. Stamina..........................970.. ...................................... Swordsman...…

• Zdral mission

I have a filling with that mission of zdral who promised me.... To become ARR an alliance with one BIG GENERAL with BIG GENERALS SCORE and more and more PIRATES with LITTLE or ZERO GENERALS SCORE .....

• Wine PGN island

I forgot, where is my mind all wine pirates island 5x,3x was attacked by PGN and PGN_C. 6 pirates fight with us...players ..... Sea battle near Subakh Un Nar 13.06.2009 14:35:18 Valentin007ro from Crystal vs Paul Atreides from Subakh Un Nar Offense........................1,439.. Offense............................0.. Defense..........................333.. Defense............................0.. Stamina...........................43.. Stamina............................0.. Paddle-Wheel-Ram.........…

• Pirates goods always yammyy.... Sea battle near Arrrr Matey 13.06.2009 14:40:34 Valentin007ro from Crystal vs Valentine from Arrrr Matey Offense........................6,786.. Offense...........................75.. Defense........................1,686.. Defense..........................111.. Stamina..........................203.. Stamina...........................20.. ...................................... Ballista ship................5(-16)... Paddle-Wheel-Ram............38(-2).... ............…

• Sorry

I'm sorry for all 3 player from PGN_C with i experimented wall bonus in this version 0.3.1 with my phalanx. I'm sorry to experimented that in "Dreadlord" town before i tell him hello. Not happend again trust me... cross my heart...

• Not civil war :)

I experimented some things, and will be another CR from me, I'm strange guy , this is !! HEY MODS he post a CR who don't hawe right there, in CR is only PGN ! Where is pirates... This is real CR from today: Sea battle near Jorkila 13.06.2009 14:35:02 Valentin007ro from Crystal vs Dreadlord from Jorkila Offense........................1,599.. Offense............................0.. Defense..........................370.. Defense............................0.. Stamina...........................48.. S…

• Nothing to do

Yammy :devillol: sulphur is good in this days.... Sea battle near insy 11.06.2009 13:50:51 Valentin007ro from Sulphur vs ductmasta from insy Offense..........................710.. Offense..........................123.. Defense..........................280.. Defense...........................37.. Stamina...........................11.. Stamina............................3.. ...................................... Paddle-Wheel-Ram.............1(-1).... Diving boat..................5(-0).... ........…

• Hunting goods

From all 5 "Ductmasta" towns from different coords, i pillaged all goods. He have now only gold. From today i chose another pirates to pillage.... Battle for flexforfantasy 10.06.2009 21:18:49 Valentin007ro from Marble 2 vs ductmasta from flexforfantasy Offense........................5,257.. Offense..........................161.. Defense........................4,336.. Defense..........................507.. Stamina..........................206.. Stamina...........................32.. ............…

• Quote from the drizzle: “ Valentin007 if you are going to attack, attack someone with resources ” Battle for insy 10.06.2009 7:10:22 Valentin007ro from Marble 2 vs ductmasta from insy Offense........................9,700.. Offense............................0.. Defense........................8,000.. Defense............................0.. Stamina..........................398.. Stamina............................0.. Steam Giant................100(-0).... ...................................... Loot…

• All clear

In my zone all clear today. Battle for happy nigel 09.06.2009 6:27:22 Valentin007ro from Marble 1 vs ductmasta from happy nigel Offense.......................24,900.. Offense........................1,530.. Defense.......................18,893.. Defense........................4,908.. Stamina........................3,443.. Stamina..........................206.. Phalanx....................296(-4).... Phalanx.....................22(-12)... ...................................... Archer...............…