Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Try using a VPN for an European or North American country if you don't live in these continents.

• BLP2 alliance cr's

lvrikordo - - Demeter Archive

Just to clarify for others - my participation in the above battle was just a scout (1 hoplite) to see what's up on my island.

• Quote from Xarius: “surely there cant be that many players with that many multis making top 50? Must be less than say 20 that are cheating??” Fighting these 20 means fighting the entire alliance that has almost 2 times more total score than the next alliance, and their multi account network that spans for half the server. It's not as easy said as done. A coalition does sound like a good idea, but it would have to be well organized and NOT voluntary (so alliance leaders would have to hand out ord…

• Quote from didier: “ok, got it thank you. so they don't even bother to hide the fact that they are owned by the same guy. look at the names. all in vietnamese and with the same pattern. and yet, they are so confident that they are within the game's rules.” That's the problem. There is no real attempt at hiding the cheating and yet very little is being done to fix the issue. It's like they're mocking the game administrators at this point and still getting away with everything.

• Quote from Xarius: “I cannot tell you anymore how much i agree that these players are multies and abusing the game or flat out cheating and dont disagree with any of the points made about the likeliness of them being cheats! However i like to call it as it is and i just find it very hypocritical for the two of you to shoot me down because of my continued droning on the subject only for you both to be mega p!ssed because it is happening to you... Quite simply you stated without proof we would des…

• Quote from K1Netic: “So we r literally racing with dozens of multis on the top 50 now .if u say that it isnt forcing players off the game then u r sadly mistaken .” Yeah, that's what really highlighted the issue. Within like 3-6 hours suddenly like 30-40 newly made multis made it into TOP 60. They're all clearly piracy bots. I tried to beat them with 2 minute capture runs for like 2 hscore updates, but it was a stupid idea because they obviously used piracy bots (I would have max 5-15s delay bet…

• Quote from Xarius: “Okay so i ask for evidence because you claim hundreds are leaving because of this...” But your claim came first, why are you shifting the burden of proof on me before validating your claim? If your claim is not validated, I have no point in making my claim of people leaving because it would be a no-brainer to take action if there were no reasonable counter-arguments. I can definitely point out to server statistics if you could tell me where they are publicly available. My ane…

• Quote from Xarius: “It is a game your right but its also a business and directly driving them out vie banning them without proof is just bad business. Your gunna come back with they're driving away players by allowing this but then i have to ask you for proof players left because of it? Your clearly one of the most annoyed players by multies like i once was and yet were still here... still playing... :thumbup:” I'm new to the game and already pissed with how unfair it is, it's not comparable to …

• Quote from Xarius: “You wouldnt put the same pratise into life would you?? Lets impirson someone who were pretty sure stabbed someone but cant ever prov it? You just cant punish someone without proof my friend. Also hundreds have not left ika because of this at all maybe a small amount but no that many :thumbup:” Terrible analogy. No, I wouldn't, because real life is not a game. This is a game, the cheating is obvious. Any claims to the contrary are, in my subjective opinion, complete delusion a…

• Quote from Xarius: “NGL they probably are cheating or at best abusing multis but you CANT ban players without proof no matter how confident you are because if even by accident you ban one player wrongly they will leave and wont have friends play etc... its just not gunna work :thumbup:” I hope you realize this is the exact attitude that causes fair players to leave. These multis are not real players, protecting them under delusional illusion of justice results in hundreds of players leaving out …

• Quote from Xarius: “I cannot stress enough to you how stupid it would be to ban on suspicion! Yeah sure it highly likely they could be cheating but if you ban someone on suspicion then you rik banning an actual player and that will severely harm the game :thumbup:” I am speaking of cases where it's evident beyond reasonable doubt even in the absence of concrete evidence. A hundred multis with the same name farmed by one alliance with no buildings besides instant pirate fortress with obvious bot …

• dinhcao1, dinhcao2, dinhcao3, dinhcao4, dinhcao5, dinhcao6, dinhcao7 and it goes on and on... there's even an 11 and 112, so I'm assuming it could go on for dozens of such accounts, even hundreds. When will this end? All of these accounts are clearly someone's cheat pirate farms, because they have ridiculous amount of pps and all of them are at the edges of the map. It's humanely impossible for all these accounts to be managing to score so many points in such a short period of time, so there's d…

• Yeah, sadly the only way to fight that is to do it yourself in legal ways (as Hannibal said with multi agreements between 2 people) to give yourself more advantage that then makes the gap between you & a cheater smaller and thus the playing field becomes more equal.

• There need to be other methods to protect new players than something like this. Maybe significantly increase Godly protection or add some programs that help newbies without alliances, or whatever. But I strongly disagree with the idea of implementing ridiculous anti-pillaging rules, especially since these under 20k TS players could be leeching off the miracle or the resource sites and they need to be punished for that rather than allowed to hold away. Also many multis & gold banks constantly sta…

• Quote from Dr. Hannibal Lecter: “It's time to stop whining. Only problem in farms is piracy not resources. There is no resource farms around me because they know that I will be the one who take the cut and you can do the same, locate them and take all you can carry. But stealing piracy points only when using ambros and boosting the crew, because they can use those farms as traps as well + if you will make them mad, it will be hard to place even with more than 1 mobile.” The problem is that the c…

• Quote from hairypoppins: “I'm not asking to ban them or anything. I suggest to share coordinates of islands with bots to pillage them and to cause some pain to their owners. I can not share coordinates here, but you can write me in-game message: hairypoppins, and i will share with you everything I got. If you know such islands send its coordinates to me too. Just an example what am I talking about: Island with 10 towns named Polis, random player names (like asjdua, njkwen), usually they have sam…

• At the bare minimum you should fill in the 2nd and 3rd lines in full (18 catapults & 49 carabineers, but since you don't have them - use full line of archers). You need 210 hoplites and 120 swordsmen to just fill in the first line, BUT you need significant reserves since the enemy has both Steam Giants & better second line. Your best bet is overwhelming the enemy on the flanks since he has only 60 swordsmen in reserve. There is no precise number you need and I'm not too experienced with the game…

• Quote from iquisition: “(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)” Glad to see that you're so weak on your main you use your cheat multi-account (that you also farm piracy from) to do the fighting for you. (Hidden Content)

• Hannibal is back. Loot - 15,000 Damage - 7% | 93% (Hidden Content) Loot - 15,000 (Hidden Content)

• ELMO vs. -DOM-

lvricards - - Demeter Archive

Quote from Heneral Kim: “So we managed to beat some ELMO guys after 37 rounds.. Longest battle we had in this server!!! Hooorahhh!! This is unity over number guys sorry :thumbsup: (Hidden Content)” Wow, nice battle. Congratulations.