Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from iotsak: “Any ban discussions will be dealt with via a Support ticket. -> support.de.ikariam.gameforge.com/ If you have already submitted one, please be patient as an operator will deal with it. Please be sure to submit using the email address that was attached to your game account. ” thanks for the support. I am hoping to play again Thread close. Further discussion via Support. ~iots,

• Quote from iotsak: “As long as you link them with the IP-share form, and do not circumvent them, or have unfair advantage with them. Link -> Ikariam Game Rules + IP Sharing/Multi Accounts ” is it possible to this? i already banned

• Quote from Draxo: “When can you move town, abandon colony or demolish pirate fortress? ” never tried it before so no idea :>

• is it allowed to maintain 4 accounts? i have 1 main account and 3 dummy accounts, the purpose of my 3 other accounts is for donating in the island. but i never do any transaction to them in any kind. i dont raid them. and even other people cant get any loot for them since they have many warehouses

• Quote from Freddy Krueger: “Quote from jrdn129: “1. If I raid other player and my crew got defeated. do i lost all my crew and my points ? ” Quote from Mea1: “1. You lose your points, but your crew remains. If you had bonus-crew based on the amount of points (more than 7000) you will lose that bonus. ” Now, let's not get ahead of ourselves! You do NOT lose your points if YOU raid another player, and you lose. You will only lose your points if they decide to raid you back Advice: Remove your fort…

• Male (146) Vs Female (158)

jrdn129 - - Social Corner

• Quote from Mea1: “1. You lose your points, but your crew remains. If you had bonus-crew based on the amount of points (more than 7000) you will lose that bonus. 2. No, the only way is to try to get players with different strenght to try to match them, and get a rough estimate of crew. ” Thanks for fast response

• Good Day I got few questions about piracy. 1. If I raid other player and my crew got defeated. do i lost all my crew and my points ? 2. Can i use spy to check other player's crew strength and caputure points?

• looking for family.. :>

jrdn129 - - Eunomia Archive

Im jrdn129 reciding at 97:5 and i plan to migrate to other island. i dont care how far. as long as family is there, i've been playing ikarian from 2009 to 2013, and I want to play again. so i just started today, and its gonna be great to play with friends and guild, if there is any available guild out there, please let me join. im new to the server but i have decent experience in ikariam,(war, team-building etc) thats all ! thank you in advance!