Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I'm full now, thanks for all the offers

• I'm looking for 5-6 CTs. IGN drooch

• Nope, they were in vmode for the 2.5 days. no way for them to login during that time period unless they found a way to login and stay in vmode during this time.

• We are currently at war and a certain player had a general score of 160,000. He went into vmode with the general score of 160,000 and over the next 3 days his general score rose to 320,000! How is this possible without cheating? We have reported this, but this isn't the first time it's happened and nothing happened the last time this alliance has done it. If there is a way to gain 160,000 in general score while in vmode without breaking the rules please let me know.

• I have 7 CTs looking for a home. IGN: drooch

• ELITE(Dump) vs Doorman is God(DiG)

drooch - - Beta Archive

A few more CRs to add to the list... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

drooch - - Beta Archive

A few more battles. Is this war over yet?!!?!? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

drooch - - Beta Archive

Fun sea battle until I got hit with the big collosus and the land battle that started way to late. Also a few small sea battles for fun. Sorry all I have too much RL stuff going on this weekend, going into vmode. Enjoy. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

drooch - - Beta Archive

Wow bodude, I think you need to relax a little (I have some special stuff that's legal in a few states that can help). Anyway here are a few CRs. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

drooch - - Beta Archive

Quote from Vergry: “ Terms: DiG boots Hitchcock from its alliance. or Dump boots a member of DiG's choice from our alliance. or At least 50% of DiG or 50% of Dump is v-moded or inactive. or DiG swears it will never put a single town within 5 islands of a Dump core chain. or Either alliance disbands. ” Since these terms aren't likely to happen can you post an end date? It would be nice to know if there is an end in sight. I was hoping for two weeks from the post date.

drooch - - Beta Archive

A few sea battles from today and yesterday... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Baron-RoS: “ Ending terms: -At least two more weeks. It can end then if we can come to a diplomatic agreement. The following actions will help us forgive DiG and enable us to offer forgiveness: ” Just so we are all on the same page, does this war end March 1st at 4:10 pm server time? This would be two weeks from the time this was posted. We've been hunting RAD ships and troops, but coming up mostly empty lately. We heard you guys are going after EMP now. It would have been nice if a f…

• Another great looking sea battle CR (at least for DIG)... (Hidden Content)

• I really don't like these message boards, but Triag is in Vmode who normally posts for me. Here is a nice looking sea battle CR. (Hidden Content)

• Finding MEH ships is like trying to find Sasquatch. Sure we have occasional sightings, but we can never encounter them. I even spotted 1,100 ships freeing a port earlier today, but when I got there they were gone I especially like how Sir has tried his best to avoid all conflict even though they are at the top of the general score. Is the plan to hide and wait until the war is over and then "surprise" us or is it to simply to have the highest general score during the war? I guess I will keep occ…

• Sorry guys, I hardly ever come to the boards so I couldn't reply to my last post. I was making a comment about how some of the MEH members will post EVERY CR. Why post a CR for killing 10 rams or 100 spearmen or scattering 1 sub. SERIOUSLY?!!? If I posted EVERY CR I had I would probably have 3-4 pages by now. Anyway, here is a CR from today that is actually worth posting (because it lasted more than a few rounds) and then the colossus was used and I said good bye to part of my navy. (Hidden Cont…

• I like how you guys post EVERY CR that you have dealt more damage, but not a single CR when you have been dealt more damage. This war has been more of a hide and seek mission than a war. MEH hides, we seek and find you then you hit the white flag and hide. I was going to post a CR, but I have around 2 pages of them from today alone. You may want to check out a few of your islands that we have occupied every one of your colonies :whistling:

• Both sides had a nice sea battle going earlier in the day. I hit the white flag to regroup and then DIG came back for more, but everything was gone!?!?! So here is my pillage report. (Hidden Content)

• A great looking CR from a sea battle on Friday. To bad the Ikariam app is terrible and makes fighting worthless so I had to take this weekend off. Looks like the war is almost over! (Hidden Content)

• First land battle was going great and then QRK used the good ole collosus on us. (Hidden Content) Luckily we still had the port covered and went back for the rest of the troops that didn't escape... (Hidden Content)