Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 229.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• ct requests

Marble Warrior - - Eirene Archive

3 CTs needed..... IGN Rommel

• Close please!

Please close this..... both of there members have been ban and there is no one left for us to attack.... this should show you that its not nice to be homophobic in a game... save that for your personal life!

• First CR lol

This guy is terrible honestly lol! BTW im posting for Patton (Hidden Content)

• ct requests

4 CTs needed IGN: Rommel

• First CR will be a while

Its going to take a bit for me to post our first CR because P K's leader and only member has gone into vacation mode lol! either that or he got ban *I reported his trash talking!

• Just let me give you a little back story here.... The only member of the decrepit alliance (P K) Pirate King is trying to force recruit a smaller member of ours with 700 TS. He has attacked him twice and taken a crap ton of resources for our member for his size! (Hidden Content)War Parameters: 1:War will last until P K is dissolved 2:War will end on 2/4/17 *We reserve the right to extend this if we have not reached #1* 3:If some poor soul joins P K during the war under 1K points they are exempt …

• Show us screenshots or something that's not just you think to deep into the situation could prove it instead of wining about it on the boards....

• Quote: “What do you think of this situation and possibilities . I hope you will try to use common sense” I have used common sense (which you seem to lack}) but since you seem to be the type of player that stays online 24/7 you caught my foul up in judgement..... hence the reason that 1 minute after i posted the comment i edited it after i realized you didn't mean anything by calling me buddy.... its an insult in the USA to call somebody buddy.... btw all of your evidence is bullcrap.... all circ…

• absolutely zero evidence they are BOTing... produce one single shred of evidence then you have a valid point! BTW do not call me buddy

• nothing wrong with having people farm you piracy points lol! its called strategy!

• Love this lol

This literally made me laugh so much! i love it!! it was an honor to have worked with you guys and i hope to do business with you guys in the future! -Rommel

• More KING crap

We be getting more of KING's crappy goods.... if you wanna join pm me its fun as heck!! (Hidden Content)you may not believe this but these have identical loot lol! :D(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content)

• KING

this is some CRs of us raping some these butt holes from KING (Hidden Content)(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content)Special thanks to U-B for showing these guys what for and allowing us to kick their sorry butts!

• -GDV- Ghost Division's CRs

The loot is not to good these days guys! (Hidden Content)(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content)

• KING

the alliance KING is raiding a member of mine with only 400 ts and their member is almost 4.5K...i am only about 800 ts and i can do nothing to stop him.... if anyone can help please contact me in game Rommel. Please we need help these guy were friendly at first but now they've turned mean. this is the current CR (Hidden Content)

• Bullying

Quote from DecBoard: “Quote from Liberty Story: “JON SNOW 34000 TS vs anisha gandhi 1400 TS Now this is your power lolz *snipitty snip* *snip* (Hidden Content)” I'm extremely disappointed with this member of my alliance. He could of at least got some loot! Edit - Quote - Smileys - Hera” litterally died when i read this lol!!!

• This thread if for all the members of the Ghost Division to post their CRs! also we are under 1kts atm so dont ecpect anything big for a while lol! Nobody seems to have troops these days lol jk these guy were inactive and i needed something to post to start us off! (Hidden Content)(Hidden Content)This guy had a few spear-men (Hidden Content)

• around 200 needed IGN:Jack1717 50 needed IGN: West1717 30 needed IGN: Si Jack707

• Bullying

let me just say i am very small atm and growing still growing but anyway if you want to message me ingame BigOleBlacky.

• Quote from Lone Wolf: “Why HELL isn`t attacking us? :D:D:D:D” Please for Gods sakes learn ENGLISH you are getting annoying with your ignorance!!!!!