Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• 5127.gif

• Where do you come from?

DuzeL - - Discussion Archive

I am Asian, from tropical country smiley-char002.gif

• Forum size

DuzeL - - Board Discussion Archive

Well, never know exactly the size announced on board when i was playing this game few years back. But I think most people has no difficulty submitting images on their post. Of course you will not post mega bytes file right? kilo bytes should be enough around 150kb is sufficient for web post on this board, have you tried?

• SnM-EDMW Discussion thread.

DuzeL - - Discussion Archive

There you are my friends are in conflict in sigma. I missed this game

• sotw #4

DuzeL - - Gallery Competitions

• easy loot

DuzeL - - Rho Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Thanks

• 2 jumped towns, 6 different enemies , over 13 pages of CRs that i haven't had a chance to check it all one by one but i think i have almost all posted here where i dealt more damage than my foes. Sorry for being silence after my returns , work has been hectic these past recent days . (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Con…

• Quote from Tordrummer: “I knew that we would win!!!!! Every time I attacked an -X- player. They went on Vmode. Hmmmmm....!!!!!” I saw none of those CRs contained your name if that Tordrummer is your in-game nick. Perhaps you could bring that attact to force me to hit V on our next war.

• Quote from shiker: “There is a difference between cancelling your peace treaty and suddenly declaring on an alliance that you have been allied with for years and payback time where the the alliance that has been backstabbed decides to retaliate. @ Lenanon, we are ready now and we will be ready in a month, we are READY FOR YOU :thumbsup:” I don't see any big difference unless we were having fun in a lot battles. The problem here is some of your members were bragging like they have made us looked …

• Quote from Stomzeg: “Quote from DoDDz: “Sigh, not again? Didn't you learn from the last time? Sure you don't wanna pick on someone like PGN who you may have chance beating? lol” Quote from DoDDz: “Considering you gave no notice when declaring, I feel we've done well to get it that close. What was the generals lost count?” Are you sure -x- performed well? After all, Ellas is an alliance that can only barely win fighting smaller alliances right? ( Just kidding, from my point of view -x- perfomed a…

• Last CRs for X

DuzeL - - Conflict Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) This one was kinda funny , he fought for 45 rounds and not a single shot could even breach my wall. (Hidden Content)

• -X-

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Beta Warriors (WAR) vs No Fear(NF)

DuzeL - - Beta Archive

This is for sure is my longest period of war , had to quit from the battles and back as NF soldier due to my RL heavy workloads in some period of time. Had few short conversations from insults,threats became friendly now. Lol. May i remind you that it was my pleasure to serve under NF flag and finally end this war with great result. Thanks to all parties involved , including several ex D-M clan members and also my ex collegueas from DRUNK. Best regards, DuzeL

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) p.s : i should not put any comment here as always but i will make an exception just for once , mike are you called the stoner because of your rock head? I came along with Diansay , to your core where many of you surrounding us and still maintain better damage than you guys done to me but reading…

• -X-

DuzeL - - Beta Archive

(Hidden Content)

DuzeL - - Beta Archive

• been long time since my last war on NY. o well , not everyone in X can fight is correct but the real question is how many Ellas can fight us? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

DuzeL - - Beta Archive

(Hidden Content)

DuzeL - - Beta Archive

managed to caught small fleets of Moreta. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)