Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 374.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• ICE Combat Reports

DarkLord of ICE - - Eunomia Archive

And the yuletide gifts from DLoI as well: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

Silly EESTI, they should know by now: (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Ragnar: “Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from Ragnar: “(Hidden Content) ” I do believe you're forgetting to post quite a few reports, from what Khan tells me you lot got your fleets wrecked last night ” everyone speaks in their own name, here you like to make the crowd, and also 'ice' your alliance name 'cowards gathering place' he must change. ” That made very little sense, partly because I almost thought you implied ICE were cowards, but clearly that can't have been what you mean…

• ICE Combat Reports

Not much from me, I'm still busy summoning my warriors back from the grave after the weekend. Still, this gave me some amusement (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Ragnar: “(Hidden Content) ” I do believe you're forgetting to post quite a few reports, from what Khan tells me you lot got your fleets wrecked last night

• ICE Combat Reports

Quote from battleship1992: “teach me what :l fighting tactics? i dont think so i got you first but chí said he took care i gave him the chance and sleelp at 1 AM :l just woke up :l :l :l SYN is disband and Khan is with you, PH i mean the death and bel something ” Yeah, why did you retreat from that first battle? You were winning it but you pulled back and attacked again and at that point I got you. No I'm aware you don't need teaching anything, despite my constant trash talking I do admit that y…

• ICE Combat Reports

Well, what a day! At long last battleship's army fell into my grasp So, to begin with I was attacked whilst out (watching Mortal Engines as it happens which you should all totally go and see) (Hidden Content) Then an assault on the DarkCitadel (Hidden Content) Then I came back into command and defended the DarkCitadel once more: (Hidden Content) chi pheo had to call back as I had outmaneuvered him and prevented his reinforcements from getting it, which pleased me no end as he actually outnumbere…

• ICE Combat Reports

Quote from battleship1992: “Quote from TheDeath: “Quote from battleship1992: “wait until you see what i did for 48 LOL Mark has no forge not a single one but never fear to take you guys head on tell me have anyone of you have that much of courage If you wanna laugh please look for pathethic the death spada with forges and all kind of tricks still suffered LOL yeah and you too. First part (Hidden Content) ” I don't always use "tricks" lol, I come to battle with whatever I have, to meet our enemie…

• ICE Combat Reports

I found a few things to play with today, sadly no DVE mind you, but then hillar is working with them so the rest of EESTI is guilty by association... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Had to retreat so as not to scatter my hapless victim before I finished with him (Hidden Content) More tomorrow

• ICE Combat Reports

Not much to report from today, a few dead ships and hops for battleship and then this: (Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from battleship1992: “=))) pathethic (Hidden Content) ” Ha ha you call that pathetic? Wait for this... I present to you, the biggest slaughter yet to occur on this server! (Hidden Content) Words cannot describe how much I am laughing at the moment, nearly fifteen thousand generals killed for a loss of a mere 1400! That is madness, no swords?! Seriously this is hilarious. Surely that army was designed purely to stoke my ego and wet t…

• ICE Combat Reports

Quote from battleship1992: “=))) pathethic (Hidden Content) ” Ha ha you call that pathetic? Wait for this... I present to you, the biggest slaughter yet to occur on this server! (Hidden Content) Words cannot describe how much I am laughing at the moment, nearly fifteen thousand generals killed for a loss of a mere 1400! That is madness, no swords?! Seriously this is hilarious. Surely that army was designed purely to stoke my ego and wet the blades of my warriors? @Kermit The Frog if you're still…

• ICE Combat Reports

Quote from battleship1992: “you want 1 on 1? really? strange :l can i send someone have same size with you? Chí Phèo? ” Well Vomiphant called for a 1 vs 1 on that island yesterday, then Chi pheo and friends showed up and tried to gank me this morning which was most rude, then chi pheo trapped me in my town. It ruddy pains me to do it but I've had to VM as my army is too battered from this morning to face Chi Pheo now and I don't have the time to escape due to other commitments. Go ahead and call…

• ICE Combat Reports

Well, that was eventful. After Vomiphant asked for a 1 vs 1 battle me vs him on the island of VoidCastle yesterday, After being delayed by the server crash I sent my army there and low and behold the rest of his alliance showed up this morning, typical DVE cowards... (Hidden Content) A marginal win to DVE, I was forced to call my army back as it would have scattered the next round, due to the majority of my cooks being elsewhere I also made a cheeky attempt to free my port and get some cooks int…

• ICE Combat Reports

Defence of the DarkCitadel round 2: (Hidden Content) Vomiphant being an awful coward and changing government to run away, instead of using the retreat button like any honest soul: (Hidden Content) And finally it fell, to chi pheo's dedication to take the town, although he still lost on generals: (Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

A few from me, so DVE posted the one where they won but omitted that this happened first: (Hidden Content) A successful defence of the DarkCitadel (although admittedly this does technically count as a DVE win as we lost more generals, but, it's a win for the DarkCitadel): (Hidden Content) And then a new one from my reborn army: (Hidden Content) Also for the love of goodness GKS don't pretend you aren't working with DVE, that's laughable! Why they are working with you is another question but I gu…

• ICE Combat Reports

Nice to see Khan in action again, awesome work there man!

• ICE Combat Reports

Time for me to put some updates on here, first of all Hillar decided that despite past experience he was going to mess around on our island again. Naturally he got butchered: (Hidden Content) Then even the barbarians joined me in round 2: (Hidden Content) Then the survivors got beaten up as well: (Hidden Content) Also Vomiphant thought he could get in on the fun and despite saying I was going to die, he did as all DVE do and ran away... (Hidden Content) I may have only won by 58 generals score, …

• ICE Hof vs EESTI 2

Quote from Kookoolaine: “Nice CR Can I ask why you decided not to destroy his mortars, if that was a choice ? ” They were out of ammo by the time we hit his backline, so weren't on the field

• ICE Hof vs EESTI 2

Well we did it again! There was a small flicker of life left so we decided to stamp on it with the force of ICE. Honestly would have thought he'd learnt his lesson after last time, clearly not... (Hidden Content) Once more, awesome work Ruler and trinel! Been a pleasure fighting alongside you both