Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from MrSniperZ: “Dear players, just for your information, GO's,sGO,GA CANNOT see your Ambrosia purchases in order to make fair judgments! This thread can be closed now since you started to talk off-topic. If you have any questions about in-game rules, we will be happy to see your question at support. ” You are a good GO, Sniper

• Quote from Kozeto: “You can see GO I catch some Takeda army Kingsofpirate join the fight at 5th round and after that he logged in Takeda account and click the collossus or Takeda is stupid and don't know math :O and kingsofpirate tell him Hey takeda Kozeto have more (Hidden Content) ” My dear Kozeto, so you are using your phone for what :)) Stop crying and play game more :)) Trolling - Kikoguns

• Quote from R a f i Q: “Quote from Collossus: “Do not think that RoW do not spend money in this game :)) ” Dude,Don't talk about spending money. You have NO idea how much ambro we've spent LOL ” I know, but I mean RoW also spend money to develop total score :D, but kozeto only crying for LIFE, PR... about spending money. And money is not everything. We are also good and experienced players :)) Trolling - Kikoguns

• Do not think that RoW do not spend money in this game :))

• Fenix of BG (former TAN) is an unbelievable player. 400k TS - 35k MS - 27m gold :)) Kozeto, please be like Fenix. And my dear Kozeto, please check with your alliance, they have many multi like that: Name: River (4) Player: Radio GagA Points: 2,066 Gold supply: 21,359,048

• TAN's multi (i don't know if these multis are shared IP properly) such as keltruck, mekotelo, kradla, benyCZE, -Fenix-, Pollux-8877, Petar... open all fleets pack :))

• No need to say any words. BLH (former PH, former GF) warp town and Vmode. AGAIN!!! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• About question 8, can you give us an example for an answer? How to write an answer with correct format?

• HoF

Collossus - - Ares Archive

Only children must post CR on board and barking yourself :)))))) Adults should declare and accept gauntlet war (but you refuse us many times) :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Trolling Warning - Kikoguns

• -BG- vs -RoW-

"Love you, kozeto, but I love your gold and resources more" - thanks from my friend Takeda Shingen :))))))))))))))))))))))

• Colossus CRs

Mr. Bob the Vmoder, please let me show a CR vs Barbarian fleet from our alliance here. This is true art of naval war: LEVEL 50 (mex level) (Hidden Content) EDIT - Moved into correct position - Spoiler added - Kikoguns

• Quote from SiN: “I, known as I AM GOD in game, general of of Live IN Fear(LIFE) declares war against Rulers of World(-RoW-) for the following reasons: - To let them realise that being number 1 in the alliance ranking doesn't mean they are the best alliance. - We like to see them going Vmode. - We are hungry. - We are thirsty. - We like to eat them. - We are bored - They are whiners. As per Juggalo. - Because why not? Terms and conditions: - War will start asap and the war duration will be 3 week…

• Who will want a banned account?

• So 123 have many dirty cheaters. Most accounts on Five's islands are banned forever. You cheaters, 123. How disappointed. I am going to hunt you with my new registered account. But now you are being banned one by one

• Kill 123

Collossus - - Gaia Archive

123 is funny, thank you for making me laugh like crazy :)))))))))))))) BTC, I think, is bitcoin. In my country, there is a very famous story. It is "The true story of Ah Q" written by Lu Xun. "Ah Q is known for deluding himself into believing he is the victor every time he loses a fight. In one scene in Chapter 2, Ah Q is beaten and had his silver stolen while he was gambling beside the theater. He slaps himself on the face, and because he is the person doing the slapping, he sees himself as the…

• Kill 123

The way that guy "One" writing his diary on Board is funny You must quit this game (and any other games) to enjoy your life. I hope "Kill 123" will read and realize that life is better than game :))

• Kill 123

I am the really "don't care" person because I do not on Gaia. So you can be whatever Good luck with your place, I hope you will get "x 0.5" reward lol But I respect that guy "Kill 123". What he has done so far is so awesome I think he is almost good as me

• Kill 123

It is very lucky for 123 when I do not play on Gaia. You know my strength when I had raided all of you in Charon I just register an account on Gaia and see that 123 took all of top high score ranks in piracy. So I know how you hurt in this round One of my friends in VN tell me that Six run like a rat and is currently hiding his pirate fortress on 99 24. That makes me laugh a lot So One and Two "don't care" but I think Six is too serious

• Kill 123

Awesome! 123 are actually crying. The stronger they show, the more miserable they are

• Lucky Luke massacre -DV-

Collossus - - Charon Archive

(Hidden Content)