Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• RE: Cultural Treaty

Xenophlanes - - Alpha Archive

Greetings Citizens! I am Xenophlanes, Today i seek 3 culture Treaties. If anyone is interested please contact me through in game. Xenophlanes is my name. If you do make a deal with me, i shall send you One Thousand crystals for making the effort. Also we may talk about further expansion and trading options if you think you need anything. So consider this a chance of making an alliance. So don't miss out on a free one thousand crystals by just a few clicks with your mouse! This message is only to…

• A Trading Partner.

Xenophlanes - - Alpha Archive

Greetings fellow Empires, Tribes and Citizens of World Alpha. I am Xenophlanes, still fresh to this world and quickly developing skills of playing this game. I am looking for a few trading partners,Those who are trust worthy and reliable for my needs. I have enough resources to support myself on a average level, but i am in desperate need of constant Wine and the most rarest and most valuable resource Marble. Now, what do i have for offer, Crystal. Important for research and specially for update…