Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 273.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Sea battle near Dragon Lair

Pontiac - - Beta Archive

(Hidden Content)

• Thanks

Pontiac - - Conflict Archive

Thanks ETTA, nice friendly war. Yes, thanks for ending the bordom for some of us. In all honesty, you guys did a great job, I think taking on MEH at the same time didn't help your cause and without that, the result could have been somewhat different.

• AKA wins

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• more from SANDMAN4602

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Another one for Sandman4602

(Hidden Content)

• Posted for SANDMAN4602.

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• ETTA(ETTA) vs Angel Kin(AKA)

I would like to offer my appologise to Grubbie. I am travelling a long way from home and just got the message regarding the war. I have very limited interent access so I am unable to defend myself. I had to vmode, I hate to do this so again I appologise. If I was at home it would be a different story....

• Thanks

Thanks -SK-, nice job. I think the quick end to this will surpirse a few people outside of our alliances. The war was a success and suited it's purpose. We will not bother posting our CRs. Until next time ....

• Ha ha, yep, straight into the trash talk !!! There is always someone who just doesn't understand the term "Gentleman"

• Accepted

Well, well, finally the newbys speak. We were all wondering who your first target would be. Thank you for choosing us. This will be a challenge for several reasons, not the least being the talent of players in -SK-, but also our newly merged alliance not really knowing each other. However, nothing is insurmountable and we accept the challenge with open hands. Time to ready ourselves. Time for an AKA huddle !!

• Ok, looks like the war will end. After the current actions lets pull the pin on all actions. I have to admit that we had a shocker this war. We had a few Angels who had issues outside of their control and as a result had military massacred and were pillaged to the ying yang. We also had a few Angels who did not heed the pre war advise and also got massacred and pillaged to the ying yang. We lost one of our best fighters mid war due to some weird town naming rule. Anyway, these things happen, let…

• Hi Twisted, Quote from Pontiac: “minimum of three weeks.” The war was declared as minimum 3 weeks. Quote from Pontiac: “Winner will be the highest damage point against the opponent after 3 weeks.” After 3 weeks was in reference to the minimum 3 weeks.

• Posted for Ernesto...

(Hidden Content)

• Answers...

Hi Hemy, Thanks for your questions, please find following the short and long answers to them..... Q1. Short answer) Part 1:No, Part 2:No. Q1. Long answer) Part 1:No he doesn't, Part 2) Please refer to Q1 Part 1. Q2. Short answer) Part 1: You, Part 2a: No Part 2b: Please refer to Q2 Part 2a, Part 3: Please refer to Q2 Part 1. Q2. Long answer) Part 1: You are because nobody at this side is, Part 2a: No there aren't, Part 2b: No because of what I said before so please refer to Q2 Part 2a, Part 3: N…

• The car heads towards the cliff with the drivers hands tied behind his back.... The projector suddenly stops and the lights slow start to turn on and brighten... A short slightly behevelled, tubby and badling man strolls awkwardly onto the stage wearing an old oversized military outfit which has clearly seen better days. Under the large somewhat patched up tear and beneath the copious amounts of dried dust, dirt and peanut butter (it's just after lunch!) is a small ensignia with the single word …

• A bunch a baby ones...

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Angel wins...

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Angel wins ....

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Small ones...

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Ha ha

Thanks ArchPuppy.... I loved it !!!