Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 488.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• sotw #28

Jellie - - Gallery Competitions

• Jellie's Gallery

Jellie - - Galleries

(Hidden Content)

• Beginners GIMP tutorial

Jellie - - Tutorials and Questions

A GIMP tutorial by me, I hope it comes in handy and teaches some new techniques to those beginning with GIMP (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Just click on the preview images to go to deviantart and download

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) I'm sorry but I cant make these directly available, but the resources were made by me and are free to use on commercial and non-commercial works.

• Jellie's Gallery

Jellie - - Galleries

Some of my recent works. I'm branching out a bit, and trying new styles (Hidden Content)

• Probably around the beginner to intermediate level of difficulty, with a good knowledge of photoshop expected (Hidden Content)

• sotm #8

#3 If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. Sig makers are using too much topaz and its ruining otherwise good sigs.

• Jellie's Gallery

Jellie - - Galleries

Another recent one (Hidden Content)

• sotw #23

#5 gmv

• Jellie's Gallery

Jellie - - Galleries

Some recent sigs made (Hidden Content)

• PSD for download

No worries hun, share the link around if you want, just don't share the psd itself XD Hopefully it will allow people to learn a little bit about the processes I go through to make exciting, unusual sigs with the advanced techniques I use

• PSD for download

Click You'll have to have a deviantart to download this PSD. It's of the sig i'm currently using. Feel free to download and have a look at the process i work with, and guess what I do, you can even make a tutorial from it as long as you give me full credit. No sharing please without prior permission.

• Quote from T0rr0: “Hmmm its a nice tutorial BUT it's very similar to an old tutorial done by one of the most skilled artists around this section. His name went along the lines Cmodrunner (if i remember correctly).” Cmo's tut you can't view anymore unfortunately, like a couple of my old ones. He really was one of the best, and I miss the pain.

• I wouldn't use it so heavily, and it's a plug in that only people above advanced level should use, because it tends to destroy depth and detail. I really wouldn't recommend it to people at a beginner level like you have.

• Why topaz it? I think it ruins the hard work and is not a filter I'd recommend to any beginner.

• Stalker V2

Jellie - - Ratings

oh, MLH, if you wanted i can send you the PSD of the sig i'm wearing so you can have a look, but I dont think i have the time or the memory to make a tut out of it.

• Stalker V2

Jellie - - Ratings

I prefer the colour on v2, this ones lost some of the oomph. I like the c4d use, but you're really lacking in good depth and flow. I think a lot of its problems are the position and that it has too much going on.

• Torres

Jellie - - Ratings

Looks almost like the result from one of my tutorials, hahahahaha Make a tut on it Hun.

• Sotw #19

#2 gets my vote - but you need to work on your blending, you're oversharpening and your sig is very monotone #1, your piece is way oversharpened and i dont see much work put into it other than some blur and text i'm sorry to say. Start learning to work with brushes, c4ds and textures please #3 - I decided to reverse google search your sig because i wanted to know what stocks were used. All you've done is topaz and add halftone lines over a stunning artwork. You would have gotten my vote if it ha…