Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Dionysos

Xarius - - Dionysos Archive

Well that was obviously gunna happen hope you fix it soon....

• Dionysos

@nursall fair play if you are but i dont believe, screenshot?? Oh also if does turn out to be true then i find it incredibly stupid to try and reach your max inventions before you have put that crystal into researching the actual unit

• You need enough wine to sustain, two high level vineyards plus pillaging is would be enough plus there is piracy! Marble you need to grow, but certainly possible to have another wine, better to be safe than sorry

• Depends on playstyle but i would go... Marble Marble Wine Sulfur Crystal Marble Wine Marble Sulfur Marble Marble Marble

• New World - Dionysos

Xarius - - Help and Questions Archive

If by invite is guaranteed to be same island or just close by??

• Not sure that is really gunna help all that much A lot more to be sorted out before then

• Organizing city

Several formal suggestions have been made for GF but nothing has come of it

• Server merges

*snip* The statistics make SENSE, did you mean they have no relevance because other factors come into play when deciding on server merges?? As a statistic they make perfect sense, also you point out that players dont work for GF so dont know what factors go into the processes but neither do you so do you wanna share how you know so much and what factors they are... Staff insult - pokahontas

• Dionysos

Quote from nurssal: “All good. Upgrading my balloons at the moment.. ” 100% LEGIT!!

• Quote from Riddler: “Yeah, the Black Market building was probably the worst update the game's ever seen. 200,000+ GS accounts can now bully anyone they want” A great great concept but agreed, along with legal multies its one of the worse updates! Abused beyond recognition Question has been answered. Thread Closed - Hera

• I had that recently, an iranian player was leeching so i decided to destroy and pillage only for her to buy 70k GS and mobile on to my forge islands to leech on well take them down a few levels! A dirty tactic indeed!

• Nothing to do with ambrosia here, as rekt pointed out your requests count to! Basically its about the 'offered' CT's in mueseum if you have say 3 CT's free then you can have up to 3 offers on the go whether its to or from you

• @Alf i only play Rho now mate Fighting the iranian cheaters!!

• As much as i would love to help i stopped playing demeter a long time ago Might come back soon but who knows... Rekt is right the main reason they seem to be using multies for is piracy, so they need be hurt in piracy! Usually it goes along the route of a main pirate or two per alliances, however it seems you need to think bigger!! You need to find the 2 best playing pirates and have ALL alliances feed them, they will then in turn be able to keep the strongest cheaters down and out making their …

• So gather up and take down those 20??

• surely there cant be that many players with that many multis making top 50? Must be less than say 20 that are cheating??

• shinchan_996

Xarius - - User Introduction Board

he meant football not soccer

• Quote from alf huckem: “the problem with that is the following day we would have a new alliance called ROW Mark 2 appearing !!!! don`t know if I have gone over the top again, but will find out with a message from Hera most likely :D ” Anyone know if your allowed to contact the servers GO to discuss topics or only allowed to report the players??

• Is ROW still the main problem of Demeter?

• Your talking like i disagree with you Rekt, yes i get that these accounts arent people playing the game properly... and yes i agree with you... As for you demanding the ban, simply you didn't. However it was clearly implied but you wont say you were, it was very clear though