Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 127.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

desvic - - Hephaistos Archive

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE INSERT YOUR ALLIANCE NAME on the LIST -MAFIA

• ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

HOPING FOR A GOOD WAR.. BEFORE we QUIT

• ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

LOOKING FOR ANY ALLIANCE TO JOIN A FOR A ROYAL RUMBLE TARGET DATE JANUARY 01 2019 END DATE JANUARY 11 2019 WAR START AT 00:00 IKARIAM TIME ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR

• CT Available IGN General_Bato

• CT 8 Slot available

• Re: ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

3 Months ago we proposes for a royal rumble so i guest its time to make another I, Desvic, current General of the MAFIA alliance, PROPOSES war to the following Alliances WOLF, OuT , NORTH, 420 and any alliance interested with the following reasons: Reason 1: To make the Hephaistos server more lively and active than ever. Reason 2: To test our tactics in war. Reason 3: Everyone in our alliance is already bored doing eco-mode . Reason 4: To know who is active in our alliance and kick whoever isn't…

• Quote from huan: “He talks a lot here coz he don't have any points generated in game. Apologies. MAFIA already declared a royal rumble before but nobody wanted to fight. Maybe we are not that good as opponent coz we are very noob. Anyways, we welcome any DOW against us anytime. ” how about 5 ALLIANCE royal rumble MAFIA OUT WOLF NORTH 420

• Quote from Komatsu: “Quote from chym: “Quote from Komatsu: “So quiet now.. ” "MAFIA vs the world" time? ” I think no. Were not that strong. ” NORTH vs WOLF & OUT SOON

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Komatsu: “Isnt it simple? You reason out you cant travel your troops as the island were locked. You have land troops and there are lots of towns in the island where you can occupy and use their ports. ” My island wasn't locked. My own port wasn't locked. I'm saying all the ports of the island i was going to move to was locked. Can't really move to an island with all ports locked. Quote from Komatsu: “The chase with toad last more or less 3 hours. Before we locked dow…

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from desvic: “UCH Has a lot of excusesIt is not our fault you did'nt visit us in our HQ from the start You have a choice to fight us from the start NOW Hitting Left Over? Amazing your just 1 island away why you dont come? during the fight with TOAD go Hide yourself in your WALL atleast TOAD is brave enough ” Why are you even asking that question? By the time i saw what was happening the island was already shut since you blocked all the ports already. Isn't that how you fi…

• Quote from Pepi: “Honestly got bored and today was my last day playing anyway so might as well just go to vmode. It's not like you guys were planning on attacking my town anyway. So what difference does that make. Eijipe and Absolute are banned. They can't really respond. Good job cleaning up leftovers. That was a really good strat. Should have thought of that. What better way to win a war then to attack in the final moments when everyone is already weakened. But when presented with an actual ch…

• Total of 2 UCH V.Mode Hi Eijipe and Absolute These two speak a lot what happen? Getting Silence? Im confused? Who's NOOB? @eijipe cant even kill 1 phalanx? BTW i had fun with Toad Last War you only last 3 Rounds Now you improve and make it to 7 Rounds Atleast

• Quote from Kingtoad: “Fighting 4 land battles at the same time... Have mercy on me @Mafia and @OUT hahaha ” NC Fight almost 50/50 ave damages Thanks

• Quote from Kingtoad: “Wow, I just read over 10 pages more from the last time I was here on the board.. Sorry wasn't that active on the board and in game after that WOLF engagement in my island at 4x:5x Had some RL issues, needed to attend to first.. We just got back from the hospital the 2nd time after my wife was admitted last week. Btw, to clear things up.. I did bought some troops from Quintius of NORTH, all of them spearmen just to boost back my populations, but OUT have caught them in my to…

• Quote from Onad: “Oooopsss...Somebody went on a vacation...or he dont have plan in coming back? Maybe he dont have the courage to return after what happened to him. ” ow Really? maybe he can't show his face anymore Quote from Indra: “to make it clear - we dont care what mafia wants or doesnt want, we will be coming especially after you big time we are the best, we are strongest, and we are better then everyone else COMBINED, go ahead, prove us wrong ” The NOOBS MAFIA Beat what they called the be…

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Onad: “es, we know that. Is it against the rules to retreat? ” Ofcourse not. ” so that's settle it.. you know the answer Quote from Pepi: “I'm not sure if you know this, but once you rebel there won't be a wall anymore. the fight starts inside the town and the wall is disregarded altogether. ” we just know your move so we retreat and it is not against the rules

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Onad: “Nice waving you got there. I thought you would face us with your left over armies. ” I am. Why did you retreat? ” You know the reason.. we just tested your word and that's confirm it..

• Quote from Pepi: “Attempt number 2. (Hidden Content) ” Yeah we know you would do that move

• Excepted tactics from UCH

• Quote from Gilgamesh: “Hi Absolute what are you saying again? I guess you are really a PRO-- PRO in sleeping... have a goodnight.. Only Pepi is a worthy opponent.. He never sleeps, can you share which drug are you using? -- From your loving noob friend Gilgamesh (Hidden Content) ” another HOF