Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Komatsu = Popoyskie (in-game) He talks a lot here coz he don't have any points generated in game. Apologies. MAFIA already declared a royal rumble before but nobody wanted to fight. Maybe we are not that good as opponent coz we are very noob. Anyways, we welcome any DOW against us anytime.

• Quote from Pepi: “And yes this is a count of individual CRs per alliance. So if you don't do anymore attacks you'd probably win in the damage count against us. I guess in this war, it all boils down to did you have fun during the war. Were you able to do great fights with your alliance. This is my first time fighting alongside UCH and i can say that this has been the best war i've participated in. Had loads of fun with my alliance mates. This will also be the last war i'd participate in. After t…

• Okay. Go RUN then.

• Go Rebel.

• Just got back home from a 3-day vacation in an island without any good internet connection. Then this happened. Good job to my noob/coward allies. Btw, I got back in-game to dismiss my units (again). Some kid from UCH made this war so boring.

• Quote from Indra: “Quote from huan: “DON'T CRY WITH ME ARGENTINAAAA! ” that is something worth crying over... i had half my money in that country when peso crash and lost some of my investments... got out quick so got relatively lucky but it was crazy... ” OH I AM SORRY. SAD TO HEAR THAT.

• DON'T CRY WITH ME ARGENTINAAAA!

• Quote from Kikoguns: “Quote from Mogwai®: “Wars do not require ending conditions, but some may be given in the initial post if wanted. Ending conditions can only be changed in the first 72 hours after the thread is opened. After that, they can not be changed during the life of the war. ” Terms of war can't be changed now. If one of the war terms have been met, I need an assurance from any of the 2 alliances leaders or diplomats that the term have been met and the thread will be closed. If you wi…

• MAFIA vs WOLF War Discussion

huan - - Hephaistos Archive

IF THE GOs WILL ALLOW US, SINCE MY POST YESTERDAY REGARDING THE DECLARATION OF WINNER, BOTH ALLIANCES STARTED TO MAKE MOVES ATTACKING EACH OTHER'S HQ. THIS IS JUST A MANIFESTATION THAT BOTH SIDES STILL WANTED MORE ACTION. HENCE, WE REQUEST TO LIFT OUR PREVIOUS DECLARATION THAT WE ALREADY WON THIS WAR. ALLOWS BOTH SIDES TO CONTINUE THE WAR UNTIL THE END OF THE TERM AS TO THE NUMBER OF DAYS AND/OR POINTS. WE PROPOSE THAT THE 3-TOWN CAPTURE TERM BE DISREGARDED. HOPING FOR A THUMBS UP FROM WOLF'S RE…

• IF THE GOs WILL ALLOW US, SINCE MY POST YESTERDAY REGARDING THE DECLARATION OF WINNER, BOTH ALLIANCES STARTED TO MAKE MOVES ATTACKING EACH OTHER'S HQ. THIS IS JUST A MANIFESTATION THAT BOTH SIDES STILL WANTED MORE ACTION. HENCE, WE REQUEST TO LIFT OUR PREVIOUS DECLARATION THAT WE ALREADY WON THIS WAR. ALLOWS BOTH SIDES TO CONTINUE THE WAR UNTIL THE END OF THE TERM AS TO THE NUMBER OF DAYS AND/OR POINTS. WE PROPOSE THAT THE 3-TOWN CAPTURE TERM BE DISREGARDED. HOPING FOR A THUMBS UP FROM WOLF'S RE…

FROM WOLF TO KITTEN

• NOW WE ATTACKED THE HQ A: MAFIA D: WOLF (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Quote from huan: “WAR TERM #7 Each team will provide 3 major towns to capture. Who ever succeed simultaneously capture 3 towns wins ( towns must be 1-3 island aways to each other or on the same island) Attachment #1 shows the 3 towns provided by WOLF. Attachment #2 shows the simultaneous occupation of both ports and towns. Since one of the terms of war is already accomplished by MAFIA, then, undoubtedly, MAFIA wins. Until this thread is open, both alliances can still attack but the points won't …

• WAR TERM #7 Each team will provide 3 major towns to capture. Who ever succeed simultaneously capture 3 towns wins ( towns must be 1-3 island aways to each other or on the same island) Attachment #1 shows the 3 towns provided by WOLF. Attachment #2 shows the simultaneous occupation of both ports and towns. Since one of the terms of war is already accomplished by MAFIA, then, undoubtedly, MAFIA wins. Until this thread is open, both alliances can still attack but the points won't be counted anymore…

• * SCORE AS OF * * Post #24 * * MAFIA * 539,395 * WOLF * 224,800 * * * MAFIA leads by * 314,595

Quote from Bathalana: “Lamao we need those CRs so we know the points @LaLangZ ” What points are you talking about? I mean, where?

• A: MAFIA D: WOLF More points from the dead. (Hidden Content)

• A: MAFIA D: WOLF (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

SINCE NO ONE FROM THE ALLIANCES MENTIONED ACCEPTED THE PROPOSAL, THE ANTICIPATED (AS FAR WE ARE CONCERNED) ROYAL RUMBLE WILL BE POSTPONED INDEFINITELY. THANKS FOR THE REPLIES. HOPE TO CLASH WITH EVERYBODY SOON ENOUGH. PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

• ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

Quote from Absolute: “Someone is repeating Valentins mistake ” What alliance are you? Join this event and you'll see.