Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Buddy, you cant fight against windmills, believe me Game developers give rules of multis. With multis you can spy, alliance member can pillage your multi, with multis you can control miracle, and everything which killing this beautifull game. Moderators said that is rules, antigamers said that also, we said that is no game, and we are all live together haha.. Hope that game moderators will do job about that in next server is equal with mission impossible, and you can only do which mostly of us d…

• War server dead already?

mostarac - - Ares Archive

i dont know who play pirates on war server Also, who play with multis, ip sharing, dont know.. That players is gone in Vac or on another server.. War server havent much players, but have almost everyday HoF..Online HoF, i must repeat.. Lets other wrote on board, let us to play ikariam.. Even sea HoF...On board was only sea CF vs RoW..yesterday RoW against TAN etc etc etc..everyone with more then 20 players...everyday big land combats is normal.. Maybe problem is that Game developers dont know ab…

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content)

Again both together Im never said that you broke rules, never said that you multis is on my island, never said anything you towards to me..who is banned, who isnt, im not care. All of banned players is only result of bad rules, and its part of job GO. I believe, if GO have time, almost all server will be ban, but im not care about that also. In the end, im just answerd Mr.Sniper. You write only about yourselfs, i write about ikariam. Its different. Rules is problem.

• (Hidden Content)

Even is old post, even is my english bad, i will answer you, because my ikariam is great. In this war i have more then half milions positive damage against best teamwork ally RoW, without multis, ipsharing, pilagging of them and other antiikariam things which GO made a possible... GO made rule of IP sharing and kill the game, because some players use that on unfair way. Im not said nothing against Pepi, he played and respect rule. But, how some multi example Santorini, can take slot and abandon …

• (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Regards respect admins:-) Why this war isnt confirmed yet? Two HoF in one day, 50players fighting everyday, and not yet confirmed? Or you are here only to give some makers of safe islands, elite memberships?? Us players used Warp every day, is we quilty for spend ambrosia to make fun or what? About war, congrat both side Special hello to my "enemy", but first my brother Leviathan. Nothing new for me, best teamwork and friendship ever, have RoW..when RoW will die, Ikariam will also..excellent com…

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Ummm

mostarac - - Game Discussion Archive

Yeah.. But, what if that spear learned from Chuck Norris? Maybe he is Chuck Chuck can that, even, without forge.. Or, like Eijipe love said, maybe is Balt spear..who knows Make sense

@Benjamenx Its true. Im last mohican from my big team of oneaccount players, and really dont know what im here..truly.. @ Kermit Its not only about ambro. You have big knowledge, and when you have safe island with many robots, nobody can atack you. Only you can atack. But, how you friends atack new players?? PR multis fill other islands...Example Santorini..Santorini abandon colony, Pepi build town on Santorini spot. Atack and pillage all island with all power from there. After he abandon town, …

of course is dead Im boring, yes, but who really realistic think that we will here have milion players which will spent rl time and money only to be "food toy" for few players? GO give rules, some of top players use that maximaly unfairly and results will be always same - dead server. Be realistic, nobody have chance against Pepi and team. Nobody..that is fact.. If you hope that you will find some foolish people who will made safe island, work ipshares, spend milions ambro, etc etc etc, you hope…

• Power Rangers -PR-

Quote from skipper: “It's good. But on polish servers Colossus is only for player who cannot fight in other way xd ” And you must be happy now, because you are on better server You learned now, when you atack someone like Pepi, you must count on Colosus..simply Good defence Pepi

• The Name Robbers

No Valentin. I think Josh is not Pepi. I think, he have "that days", and because that he is nervous. And he dont hate us both like he said, he love us. Actualy, she. Josh is girl, i think.

• The Name Robbers

Yes yes you are nervous. You hate us, but we love you Come and play

• The Name Robbers

Josh, Why you nervous

• The Name Robbers

Quote from Kermit The Frog: “if i gave people my name would that make everyone feel better? i mean its the person who plays the game not the name... ” Except Pepi, in world of Ikariam, im sure, nobody do that