Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hi i have a question about where i can take contact and with who if i'm unhappy with a mods actings? It dosn't matter if i write 1 or 100 tickets same people answer... is there any chance to cotnact higher powers?

• True, but technicaly it won't be share account credentials anyway it was just a thought that hit me head!

• I have got an idea in my head, we say each member in our family have a computer each but we also have a computer we share in the house, that everyone get acces to, is it then allowed to be online on that account 24/7 and everyone can play on it? i mean you have to computer on 24/7 with the account online in ikariam? Or is it the same as account sharing i mean it would been impossible for the mods/admins to prove anything!

• The town that is the closest to the city you want to see his fortress on, for example if you want to see it from 50:50 and his nearest piracy fortress from there is on 64:67, but he is your neighbour on another island you want from 50:50 see 64:67 I hope it were answer of your question!

• Quote from Vaire: “Quote from Legendarynoodle: “What time do the server gonna open? ” We can't give you heads up about that as no specific time has been given. Looking at the previous openings, one would suggest keeping an eye opened around 14.00 - 15.00, but they also took place at 10.30. Again, this is no official statement - just hypothesis. KR, Vaire ” So you can't get knowledge what time it will be released?

• What time do the server gonna open?

• -300- FOR SPARTA! ♥

Legendarynoodle - - Kaikias Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Draxo: “Different town hall levels have different amount of rewards. ” i would say different Total score give different amount of rewards!

• -300- FOR SPARTA! ♥

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -300- FOR SPARTA! ♥

• ikariam dead game

Legendarynoodle - - Game Discussion

Quote from Loner99: “If you’ve put in 10 yrs into this game, it’s hard to just abandon it. Think about when it was best: Had no piracy Multi not allowed Battles over much quicker If they opened a new server without piracy, without multi AND without ambro usage, I would try again. Back in the day, a 3M TS player was considered big. But at that size, you could only afford about maybe 50k gens. Thus a 1 vs 1 battle didn’t last 10 hrs like it can now with people over 100k gens. ” Why would Gameforge…

• -300- FOR SPARTA! ♥

Over 5 people have asked the same question xD hahahahah

• -300- FOR SPARTA! ♥

Quote from TrTunahan: “You are 220-230k points like for 40 days, I wonder why? ” hahahah is that the biggest question on the server right now?

• -300- FOR SPARTA! ♥

• -I- VS Drow DOW

Still no answer from drow so we take that as a surrender from them! we have seen that one of their member have been active on the board! So admin can close it!

• -I- VS Drow DOW

We want a decision! 24 hours tomorrow at 4pm 16:00, we want to a decision if this HOF take place or not if Drow don't answer we take that as a surrender! Just a simple yes or no! if you answer no we also take that as a surrender we don't want to waste more time than neccesary!

• -I- VS Drow DOW

The standings right now is! -I-: 1 461 858 Drow: 1 414 988

• -I- VS Drow DOW

i don't understand why we in -I- thought this would been a hard battle... drow is just running from us...

• But then other peoples can still buy it and steal it! for the same price

• Quote from Paradox of Darkness: “Quote from Legendarynoodle: “It would been cool if you could manage the price on your own and against others, for example alliance members can buy it for 1gold/recourse and others maybe need to pay 30gold/recourse but it could be hard to manage! ” Definitely no, because it would be gold pushing.You are wanting that trading post would return to old selling system, where you could sell resources 1-99 gold, but even then you weren't allowed to sell resources less th…