Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Absolutely If they are not banned i will even pubically apologize to them (except Chiozo ) I have solid proof on him he is a cheat even if Gameforge doesnt ban him for whatever reason. Im curious though to you confidence in them as you know what im saying is true. you declined the offer as well and said that you didnt trust Choizo either. For the other players you speak of I have no proof or knowledge of any wrong doing . You guys on the other hand I do .

• Indeed Reaper. That was the plan and also to bring this to light of the entire Hades world . That has been accomplished as well. This is still open for further discussion by any of the players here and again if anyone would like to see the screenshots of proof of this cheating feel free to message me. But lets be clear here. Chiozo is definately cheating and getting ambro in a way thats not through Gameforges store. As far as the rest of the accounts we will see once the transactions are investi…

• Ladies and Gents This is not a thread to discuss the war of Barbs vs Skull. This is a thread to discuss the illegal use of Ambro by Skull .For their personal gain and use in war tactics in all their wars to date. Lets get this back on track. Ill let you know that the accounts of Ciozo,Baltazaar,Deathdawg, Kingtoad and Juggaio (formerly unknown ) have all been reported to the top Adminstration of the game. Deathdawg and Juggiao claim they took over the accounts but these accounts were built on ha…

• Yeah Reaper this thread is not about the war . This is for the discussion of Skull using illegal ambrosia. You need to do the right thing . Its all been exposed and now the server knows the truth . Your big players all got that way through the use of Ciozos Ambrosia. You know it ...I know it and now the server knows it . You cant hide from it . You cant say awww lets go back to the war and forget this thread. Its too late for that and your making yourselves look silly . Man up to what has been d…

• Quote from DeathDawg: “Deathdawg uses no hacks and you know that Emperor . let's get back to battles and leave this discussion for the cheap reality shows . What happened to friendly war. Next time put no warp (or mulits ) in the DoW . ” No you didnt that I know of but the account you took over is 0_0 and you know that account was built on Ambro that was illegal. Reaper you know I am telling the truth about all of this and thats why your not saying much. Im calling for the disbanding of The old …

• I didnt buy because Its cheating ! And you contradict yourself asking me why I didnt buy and then say it wasnt you and was an alt account that sent that. Also if it wasnt you then you would not have had a problem with me posting them and could have defended yourself. Your out your done . No one will ever take you or Skulls seriously anymore. You have embarrassed yourself and your team .(the honest ones anyways!) You speak of respect ?? I have respect . I dont need to cheat to gain respect. You o…

• Quote from MekhaStosha: “Hmm..pics? why you panic over pictures?just let him post them if you got nothing to hide. ” Strange how another former member of Skull is calling you out Ciozo

• Just as I thought . Your scared . So im going to tell everyone the just of your cheating along with those that are taking advantage of your scheme For those that dont know me I and 0_0 originally set up SICK (Now Skulls) Reaper joined afterwards along with Deathdawg. I became the diplomat ,Reaper became the General for some time.Then he stepped down About two weeks afterwards Ciozo joined us along with a few of his friends. So we had a "Slack chat board set up for communication. Shortly afterwar…

• Ill ask you again Ciozo . Dont start babblin on and on trying to change the subject about this Do I have your permision to publically share a chat between you and I ?

• If your not worried about it then give me permission to show the chat we had Ciozo. Lets let Hades decide if you guys are cheaters or not . What are you so scared about ? The Truth ? Your refusal just shows your guilt . King toad says your not cheating ,You say it ? Well time to prove it .

• Id like to publicly bring a discussion of Skull and what I believe is illegal use of Ambro . I have a conversation that Id like to bring forth between me and Ciozo . I am asking for permission from Ciozo that allows me to bring this conversation to light here on the forum for all to see and make their own opinions on. This permission is as per board rule "When posting in game messages or private content which directly involves one (or more) additional parties, the consent of all parties must be …

• SKULL vs Barbs

69emperor - - Hades Archive

Not much but it is a win (Hidden Content)

• SKULL vs Barbs

By the way you can be banned for putting up a private email conversation here. But when I contacted you i was joking with you saying how your 7000 troops compared to my 2500 was lopsided. It was a joke then it escalated..You turned the tide to nasty. I followed and for that I do apoligize for stooping to that same level. But I am curious I never said anything about a hack ??? I just said I knew where you were getting your ambro from ...... funny how you mention that it was a hack ...dont you thi…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Kingtoad Your the one who started to trash talk me in emails! Out of everyone I least expected it out of you! I email blocked you and now your pride is hurt so you come on here trying to do the same thing Yes I used a collosus its a defensive miracle one that works quite well in war. Had my miracle not been leeched by a new player ( I assume one of your many alts) Then 50% of your 6k force would have scattered for 4 hours and I would have defeated you instead only 20% went, So I left before the …

• SKULL vs Barbs

Looking forward to meeting up with old friends! May the Darkside surround you ! Good luck to all

• War is now officially ended. Players have 24 hours to post any outstanding CRs that are valid . As I dont see any incoming or outgoing attacks as of now no further attacks will count Emp

• As this war comes to an end here are my Crs that I have not posted as of yet (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Im done with the whinning from you guys Have a mod look into your so called "Changes" I did to the declaration. There is NONE! Its exactly as I originally declared! You guys had every opportunity to continue fighting in my absence. Luke(the Leader) was online and never stopped the war. I never stopped the war. Neither did our Diplomat. You went on words from one player that uses a different account name on the forum then he does on the game ! LOL Well done !! lmao Ill be back on here in a few da…

• Well congrats on that Multi account Kermit . They will be soooooo well instructed then by you . And no it was not a month ago . I declared and you were in 7th place. Whatever I dont even care about that. At least now when other alliances declare on you they will know what to expect. Your opinion about this war is well documented . Move on . Lets fight ! Good luck in the balance of the war

• Umm Kermit First off your wayyyy to involved in this thread for an outsider. Secondly I came out of Vacation 2 days ago and left my account idle. Maximillion and a few other INF players had spied me out and well aware of me being back.I did not return to the forum until now. So thats why the point of the post here today. I did not attack until last night and the other CRs are prior to me going in Vacay. Let me also mention that I did not start whinning about INF taking on a few top ten players a…