Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 286.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Pushing rule

Rekt - - Help and Questions Archive

Quote from Sampisa: “ Pushing applies to piracy too. ” How exactly? Can you explain?

• 27.812.123 CT available, send me some. ign Rekt

• Barbarians not taking loot

Rekt - - Ares Archive

I've been 'looted' by barbs 2 times so far, both times I had stuff to loose, yet they did not take anything. (They did bring ships) Is this a bug? Or a feature I missed?

• How to War

Rekt - - Demeter Archive

Quote from lillyann: “Quote from Rekt: “Nothing is stopping you to wave on the defense side, you can do it just as you do on offense ... plus if you are defending your own town you can just pull out whatever units you want and then join them back in ... its actually easier on defensive side” How do you send troops back into battle if you withdraw in the town they are fighting in? I have heard that you can do this to wave while defending, but I have not been able to figure out how to do it. Now I…

• Quote from TeachMeIkariam: “Thanks guys! I've decided to go marble, sulfur, wine and then crystal. That's it for now. I hope I'm not wasting reso/population/gold/time in raiding barbarians. I'm currently at level 12.” Nah, barbs give you a good amount of resources, they are worth pillaging especially when half of the server is in godly protection and you can't pillage anyways

• Join anti-cheat movement.

Rekt - - Demeter Archive

Quote from Timo: “ Now there used to be an button where you could see the length of a ban, but somehow i can't find that anymore, maybe you know where i can find that?” It was removed a couple patches ago sadly

• Quote from Xarius: “Depends on playstyle but i would go... Marble Marble Wine Sulfur Crystal Marble Wine Marble Sulfur Marble Marble Marble :thumbup:” You will need more wine especially late game...unless you win piracy constantly or you can pillage more than enough...but both are situational so probably worth having at least 3 wines imo, if not 4

• Early in the game starting with 2 marble is alright, 3rd city should be wine, because you need to increase population in the cities, and you need wine (and taverns) for that... you can build the first 3 city kinda fast so it doesn't really matter what order do you build them, but in general 2 marble 1 wine is quite good of a start. After that, you should go for sulphur for 4th and then a crystal as 5th town, because you will need those ress for governors and other important stuff. (Unless you us…

• Here comes another cheat multi wave

Rekt - - Demeter Archive

Quote from alf huckem: “We WILL do something about it Rekt” Sorry, cross me out. I stopped playing here after last pirate round. Too dirty for my stomach.

• It would also be great if you could hurt them in piracy. If so many people wants to fight them, you could camp their farms and raid them even every hour or so ... I tried last round, I even beat some of them in the first 1-2 weeks, but in the end, it didn't even matter...they figured it out and gained massive strength in no time... I can only do so much alone... but with many people, your alliance feeding you ... should be easier imo.

• The CTs offered to you count as well... let's say you have 3 open slots, and 3 people offered you CT... you can't send out new ones until you decline one of those. I think

• im pretty sure that's not a bug, you can either decline the request or wait until you have a free slot and accept it.

• Here comes another cheat multi wave

Rekt - - Demeter Archive

Quote from Xarius: “Quite simply you stated without proof we would descend into anarchy and yet you demand players be banned on suspicion and probability alone?? I am not looking for a fight just merely calling it as it is and stating that your basically double standarding yourselves :thumbup:” Please quote my 'demand' for a ban, because I don't see it anywhere lol. I just mentioned how you can tell the difference between real people and farms. Simply real people don't just sit around all day cl…

• Quote from Xarius: “Rekt's last post also completely contradicts the quote provided from another thread>?? :thumbup:” I just said how easily they can be distinquished from other NORMAL players. Not sure how that goes against what I said earlier- Also that's kinda real proof... like ... if that 3 thing is true to you, hell, even if one ... you just can't be a real person. No. Way. But please, tell me how anyone that fits the 3 things I mentioned can be a real player, tell me what is his goal in t…

• It would be easy to filter pirate farms from real players tho ... You have only a pirate fortress in your only town (or maybe more towns, but only fortress everywhere), and you are not building anything ever? PIRATE FARM You does not show any sign of improvement over time yet you farm thousands of CP daily? PIRATE FARM You have 600 million gold with 200 total score? Guess it Like which one of these applies to a real player? None? Yeah?

• How is demeter and everyone?

Rekt - - Demeter Archive

Quote from K1Netic: “Now after people absorbed the shock of multis and the server is finally shaping with big alliances and powers on the field . what do u guys expect in the near future ? a big server war maybe ? or alliances helping each other to overthrow the "cheaters" ? either ways i personally think that fun is about to start.” In my experience the server will die out, yes maybe there will be some fights or whatnot ... but slowly but surely people will leave and new people won't come Let's…

• it's such a small army ... all you need is more units than him so you last longer, don't have to over think it like "oh he has steam giants or carabineers u will loose for sure". That's bs. 400 or more hoplites and 240 swordsman should do it if you catch him offline ... also 24 catapults ... don't even think about building archers, they are garbage, instead build some more hoplites if you can. Just leave the 2nd line open, it doesn't matter that much. (I'm not even sure you need 400+ hops ... bu…

• Xarius ... the problem is not with the IP shared accounts ... it doesn't matter how many is allowed, the real 'cheaters' does not use IP sharing so they don't care if 1 or 500 is allowed. You should know that already

• New World - Dionysos

Rekt - - Help and Questions Archive

Quote from Xarius: “Building on pacifics comment indeed it is likely to be merged, the problem is that they are opening a new server when demeter is still so new!! I just don't see why it is needed? :thumbdown:” Because maybe it will be able to merge into Demeter without causing that much harm as if it were merged into a bigger server I guess

• Lets finally fight the cheaters!

Rekt - - Demeter Archive

I used to report them daily ... all I got was a GO messaging me to change my username because it has a non-english symbol. Haven't reported anyone since.