Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Reporting

frozen12 - - Ares Archive

At least u are brave enough to accept it that u can't play without cheating. Ok GO's the guy spoke loud and clear

• Reporting

Well the hippy alliance are just obvious cheaters been reporting them for a while now but no response also. I think its useless people don't get banned on warserver

• Some more dmg from sean hehe (Hidden Content)

• Sean getting some free hops (Hidden Content) And jevta strikes some mortars down :thumbup: (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) Jevta packs a punch hehe

• -BS- declares war on DV

frozen12 - - Charon Archive

Quote from Noob: “That's not the truth, Frozen One of our players attacked a BS-town and retired. And then a Girl and BS-player attacked our town and we defended And yes- he saw too late a message from a Girl-player” He saw the message and replied : U should have stayed in another city when its clearly seen in the board from what i have posted that we used the city for our operations and for as long as we were there we didn't not attack the guy. There were 2 players who attacked and the battle l…

• -BS- declares war on DV

Quote from Zu El: “(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)” U are posting crs where u have willingly attacked girls. Which had nothing to do atm with your war. U got warned yet attacked we will take this as a sign of war

• Adding another cr to the newest mini game in ikariam hide n'seek(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content)

• Looks like Vn-A are all talks and no action after couple hours of rampaging through their core we managed to find only a little army others just fled and hid from us especially the so called general of the mighty vietnam army. (Hidden Content) edit: coordinates removed - Atina

• Quote from _Mick_: “Quote from Thinker: “ Due to VN-A joining the BS-DV war, we see fit to even out the numbers. VN-A had their opportunity to fight a few days ago and they didn't take it. GIRLS, being close allies of BS, want to intercept VN-A's opportunistic declaration and disrupt their hopes of letting someone else regain the dignity they lost by not standing up to BS the first time. GIRLS hereby declare a war on VN-A, this war shall commence in 20,5 hours, i.e. 17. 2. 16:00 server time. Con…

• barbarians reduced loots

frozen12 - - Version 0.7.X

There it shows the level 19 with reduced loot. prntscr.com/a3h3ct i get about 2k less loot than i should get

• Pirate Crew

Ye hitting a pirate from 50:50 to 1:1 or so sounds quite brilliant good luck

I don't think doing same level has anything to do with that. I have never done lvl 20 before and on my mobile it shows less loot than it should how is that possible

I have the same issue in some of my colonies barbarians don't give the loot they are supposed to they give far less about 20% less i would say and its quite annoying

• Pirate Crew

U ain't the smartest around here are you ? posting your crew that u may have gotten with your multis around you

• -BS- declares war on VN-A

I wonder why arkan didn't place in piracy though. U can see mickey's crs that he has been seeking problems. Get your facts right natalie.

• Arkan CR Thread VS. Most BS

Nice crs if u only didn't white flag every 2 rounds or so but hey i guess thats how ikariam battle system works. Why not abuse it