Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 378.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• BANE vs Umad

Varnus Maximus - - Pi Archive

funny coincidence RedDevil,, i was just warning the crew about you the other day and then boom there you go!, lol good fighting as usual RD,, umad crew held tough as well against the odds. i hope we can fill the whole forum up with fights like these and better

• Welcome to Pi, newcomers!

thx brother a-z, it seems this time around it was not meant to be but it will be plenty of fun crossing swords with some old friends as well =) all in the name good fun of course.

All drama aside =) this is a much better server than sigma, i am glad to be here now .

let me jar your memory, i was the dude that killed your ships in sigma,left, made fun of and beat up on your sorry crew ect.. you remember now ? you remembered me plenty when you was offering me acct after acct to fight for you in pi,,,, you think you look good in front of your crew acting a big shot here? most of them remember me i bet, is your mind so fried that you dont now? as far as im concerned all this made you look more like what you are, a boy who dont know what the truth means. say wha…

L.D. and Cassie its good to see you again =) Quote from Atlantisreborn: “Welcome and feel free to drop applications to join BANE. ” feel free to join bane? will that stop your slow boat tactic designed to keep the new players moving here from sigma from moving to their new islands? you come here acting nice with your words and begging for soldiers to join you but your past and current actions have shown us all your other face vent, i like most all the folks in bane, i liked bane omikron especial…

• Quote from Avenger.: “every normal guy who player seriously for a year know all those things you say about tactics. i know it, you know it, landi know it. its nothing to brag about. but this server is not about tactics” everyone should know the basics of fighting within a year of starting a war game, that is 100% true. btw that cr posted, i cant put that down either, it looked like a probe looking for units not an attack. the tactics thing, it is not about knowing how to fight and doing the thin…

• you must have had me confused with someone who cared what you asked, sorry =(,,i said what i wanted to say as usual. i said that i may not be qualified because i have not been a land fighter for a few years now, but i DID comment on the battle with a brutal honest opinion too, you only see what you want or are your eyes full of gunk? maybe just did not like the dose of truth that came with the battle comments? then you spout off a bunch of imagined quotes about what you think we say after a loss…

• i may not really be qualified to yap about land battles, but it looks like you bombed the crap out of the back line preventing the wall from falling, due to lack of gyros and poor wave timing? idk, thats just what it looks like to me. you called me out to look at shugs flaws in a single battle? imo i would not be doing her or my crew any favors by sugar coating the assesment, it was what it was. now moving on to the meat of this,,,did you figure to rattle shug by posting that for discussion? fig…

• i still play ikariam so i have essentially cast my vote that i am willing to accept the bs involved with GF. that being said, i am also still free to voice my opinion, any player who pays real $ to get an advantage in ikariam is a pirate or an idiot who cant fight imo. folks,,, GF has no intent to fix any issues regarding "fair play" with mutis or pirates ($ players), because those players pay the $ and you dont, so,,, guess what? you are out of luck. its not just GF either, all game companies w…

• Sexy Dude vs Varnus

Varnus Maximus - - Discussion Archive

Sexy Dude won the day, his mighty hot dogs could not be defeated =(

• Sexy Dude vs Varnus

Varnus Maximus - - Discussion Archive

We had us a practice session,,,Sexy Dude thinks that I may not be doing it right but I dont know,,,,you guys decide =) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from landian: “And yes, Varnus, I'm prerfectly aware that it is all BS to you, but it's also the truth!” i just hated you guys using the bane tag but not working smart like real bane soldiers, but now that is all settled i wont have much to say anymore =). anyways i am but a mere soldier so it is no bother to me who is right or wrong or what is truth or lies, i am just pleased that it is all going on here and that the cr threads are growing, so,,, thank you. P.S. all i can say about Rosco …

• Thank you for returning the B.S. to this thread

• Jock is right, ikariam fights between experienced fighters and teams are determined by luck, timing and circumstance more than skill. and now sadly this discussion thread is larger than both of our cr threads to be honest that makes me feel like a dub. this has gotten too ugly. we both want to fight and produce hof crs so lets get back to action Avenger, no more bs at least from me and you here, lets step back to the old ways where if we got caught in a bad spot we would just flag out and fight …

• first off i just want to apologize to my new team mates for the rest of this post which will have alot of "i" instead of "we". no offense is intended , i took this personal and i am answering it as such, i could not play the way i like without my team mates help and no team has ever helped me as much as you folks have in EDMW save for maybe BANE of omikron, different types of help but both were/are great and always much appreciated. i am no builder that's true, i also dont spend any $ on ikariam…

• What music am i listening to? probably some much better than yours, unless you happen be an old timer like myself from back when music was real =P sometimes im happy-black sabbath

• so you dont get in trouble, you have my permission to post parts of our in game convo if you like, post it all if you like np with me Landian, please do, it will better show the context. btw i dont think shug has me here to be quiet, she has me here to help whoop your sorry butts, who am i to argue with the boss? =)

• unlike Shug, who is prob just being kind, i can write what i think of your crew, save for luter,, you guys are third rate at best. anyways to answer the dub here, v-mode is on just like we expected dub, you never step up unless you get an easy kill from some other dub like you. you went to v-mode to avoid being pillaged dry and losing your fleet,,,, because you are a dub. come pillage me and i will show you what a real fighters account should look like during a fight....empty i am surprised that…

• dont your fingers get tired of typing all this bs babe? i thought you was out until your mystery gold glitch was fixed, i was trying to be nice but,,, do us a favor and save up all your yapping/claims of greatness/threats for when you get back, not that you do much when your here anyways,,,,gf appreciates your $ from moving that town out of our way though i bet, (if gf pays us half we will keep making you move them). i hope there is no piracy deal, i would rather just loot your winnings after th…

• see ya! your about as good at yapping as you are fighting anyways =P youtube.com/watch?v=QaG2Acg8n60