Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Originally my name was loosely based off of the Ke$ha song "We R Who We R." Years later, I'd like to think that its based off of what God referred to himself as in the biblical story of Moses and the Burning Bush. 8-)

• I vote yes! Its hard to keep track of all the features I activate and pay valuable money for!

• New Record

iamwhoiam - - Game Discussion Archive

When did this start?!?!

• Leechers?

iamwhoiam - - Dionysos Archive

Quote from Babel43: “Is it me or there are lots of leechers here in Dionysos? I have 3 towns each in a separate island and I see in every island there is at least 1 leecher who doesnt even donated and has full workers, I tried talking to them but it doesnt seem to work. Have you guys had the same problem?” I see it a LOT too! In my area there are only 4 or 5 who donate anything at all. Its terrible. If everyone donated their share think of what islanders could accomplish!

• Port Blockade

iamwhoiam - - Help and Questions Archive

If I were you, I would get another similar sized player/alliance to clear your port for you. What world is this btw? EDIT: I agree with the above suggestion too. If you're really in a pinch, delete your account and start over on another world or something. You said you haven't progressed too far although it is unfortunate to have to leave it behind.

• Dionysos - Ships

iamwhoiam - - Game Discussion Archive

I agree with the above! I already have 36 ships. I'm earning 1400 gold/hour with resources maxed, three academies, and two temples! Its really not that hard if you don't jump the gun on military spending off the bat. I do however, agree that maybe the max amount of trade ships should be increased to maybe 300 even or so.

• Male (146) Vs Female (158)

iamwhoiam - - Social Corner

• A-Z Song Name Game!

iamwhoiam - - General Discussion

"Sabotage" - Beastie Boys

• Dionysos

Don't worry I plan on coming to the centre! Maybe once I build up I'll place a colony at the middle and use it for trade and pillaging!

• Dionysos

Pretty awesome! I'm at the edge of the map though! It literally takes 24 hours to get to the centre of the map! I don't really want to move though... too much work.

• Ugh I got put at the edge of the map! It literally takes a whole day to get to the center of the world! I think I'll take advantage of this however. I should be pretty safe from casual pillagers and I can take advantage of all of the nearby empty islands with good miracles! (Demeter's, Hephaisto's, Poseidon). I'll probably set up my fifth or sixth colony somewhere near the middle to be close to the community but for now I'm a hermit! 8-)

• Quote from Inzinjer: “so does anyone know whether the server is opening 1030 am or pm?” I certainly hope its 1030 AM! I woke up for this at 5:00am my time and have been waiting for over an hour now!

• Counting posts to 33,333 :')

iamwhoiam - - Social Corner