Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Archive Alliance Messages

Yrael - - Game Suggestions

General Information: I am able to archive player-to-player messages, but not alliance circulars. What are you suggesting? Add the same premium option for archiving alliance circular messages. How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? New button under the alliance messages, like direct messages, that allows the message to be archived. Suggestion Reason: I have some archive message coupons I can't use as I mostly communicate via circulars. Special Notes: If I am just being a fool a…

• New Town View Options

Yrael - - Game Suggestions Archive

General Information: When the big patch that expanded the towns with extra spaces, the view of the town changed (for the better IMO). I have noticed that the town view has changed slightly since then, and it was not an improvement IMO. What are you suggesting? I would like an option under the Game Options tab to be able to change to the 'Expanded' town view, from the 'Compact' town view, and vice-versa. This will allow players to choose the town view they How will it change the interface/gamepla…

• Alpha top GS

Yrael - - Alpha Archive

@MrSniperZ Ahaha yes, I know VPN is not allowed! But I don't think it will stop some from trying.

• Alpha top GS

Yrael - - Alpha Archive

@xUx VPN Proxy or sell to alliance members (not your own accounts) allows the accounts to act as GS banks. As for how long, forever.

• Alpha top GS

Yrael - - Alpha Archive

I was wondering if someone would ever bring this to attention! They are most likely all multies, and are being used solely as GS banks, to sell troops to alliance members during war. They can't themselves fight as they would run out of gold in days, if not hours for barbarossa! They are not intimidating at all. Maybe smaller GS like captain americ could be activated for wartime and still have enough gold, with their military fully deployed, to last the war. And then back to v-mode. But I don't t…

• Quote from Monk of Darkness: “Quote from Yrael: “I also can't archive the CR of the battle I fought with my alliance, but by this logic I'm sure I would be able to if it had been a 1vs1 battle. ” If I recall correctly, than CR archive was taken out of game even before server merge. ” Ahh ok, thanks for the heads up.

• Thanks for the help @Helen357 and @Draxo, much appreciated It seems that I can only archive messages that are 1 to 1 messages, not alliance circulars, which is a shame as that is most of my communication. Is this intended? If so, then I will put forward a suggestion to try and change it. I also can't archive the CR of the battle I fought with my alliance, but by this logic I'm sure I would be able to if it had been a 1vs1 battle.

• It says I can archive 4.

• Thanks, could you zoom out to show where? As shown on image Message Options, I can't find any button like that at the end of the page/message I looked at Ikariam Wiki first to check but it didn't tell me any more than that it is a feature.

• Hey people more knowledgeable than myself! I have been trying to archive inbox messages and a military report, but I can't find a way to do so. I have the archive ability in my inventory. Can I only archive messages and battle reports when I have Ikariam Plus? Or am I just being a fool I have attached screenshots of where I am looking for the option to archive (without Ikariam Plus). Thanks, Yrael

• Good idea, I've always wondered why this hasn't been changed.

• I read the thread and from my understanding, if you are a player of multiple accounts, and one is attacked, that one goes into defensive positions, and then your strongest multi attacks the cities of the enemy. Even there are 2 separate battle grounds (home and away), so no fleet contact, this seems like a circumvention of the spirit of no assistance between multis as this is clearly assistance. The enemy will have to divert troops to defend his home cities, and could be prevented from waving in…

• Wine give-away

Yrael - - Alpha Archive

I have been informed that if you are a larger account (higher TS) than me, then I will trade with you on a 1:1 basis to avoid the pushing rule.

• Hello

Yrael - - Alpha Archive

Yeah, I just tried to and I can't Edit: It's back now

• Wine give-away

Yrael - - Alpha Archive

Hey Alpha, I am producing far more wine than I can use, and I have about 2.5mil spare. My alliance didn't need any extra wine, and my merchant ships are empty, so if anyone with a lower point score than me (lower than 6.4mil) could do with some extra wine, just post here or message me in game with coords, city name and amount. This is aimed at helping people who need a quick fix on wine (up to about 100k per player) and is not intended as a regular supply. That would probably require something t…

• Auto-donation

Yrael - - Rejected Ideas

I'm voting yes, only question is will this tax rate be viewable when the resource mine is shown, along with the number of workers from each town? Also this won't happen during v-mode as everything is paused

• @Wyr3d - I also like the idea of a percentage buff, and then the levels can increase the maximum buff by 1% every 4 levels, so at level 40 the gardens base happiness buff would be 10%, then maybe get another 5% by completing a task similar to the current pirate runs (regardless of the level of the gardens). Just getting the suggestion down in numbers! I would definitely keep it late game, I suggested making it the research before the futures, so at 400k research points to ensure that it is one o…

• I have CTs free in my alt accounts: - Wrynn - 7 - Xaviar - 5 And I'm upgrading my museums so there will be more space. Also I (Yrael) don't have any space for CT's right now

• Researches

Yrael - - Game Discussion Archive

By my calculations, and this is a short cut to within the nearest 50 RPs: Max Scientists score is: 14,420,352 As 1 Scientist Point = 50 RPs Therefore total RPs required: 14,420,352*50 = 721,017,600 +-50 So we seem to be disagreeing by: 721,227,824 - 721,017,600 = 210,224 Not sure why this is

• @Legendarynoodle, there was a suggestion just like that, but it got rejected as it didn't have sufficient support: Sea Fort