Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from Tesco: “7 days to upgrade a temple? Jesus you guys are kind what levels his town halls? You can do 1-15 rapid like 2 days ” Please stop making this hard to settle, just let it end. It is already ridiculous as it can get.

• Quote from Kikoguns: “Going all in with SGs and reserve against a 3k player! xD (Hidden Content) ” Upgrade warehouses and hideouts, split your resources. Really basic stuff. Also getting that big amount of wine that you don't need is not the smartest idea. I think you better remove some of your wine workers and get some gold flowing.

• Warning to PHX

The_Noble_One - - Eunomia Archive

Quote from Tesco: “you might want to test that wall against morts mate ahha. I use to say level 10. Till MM destroyed one of us who had level 15 wall. (When I say destroyed it was because of the wall dm me in game for details happy to teach people). But I also understand what you mean about the town hall level. Now with leaching we are getting later on in the server now 4months old what you will find is people will start going inactive. These people might of been helping with the % but now gone …

• Warning to PHX

Quote from Tesco: “Oh buddy you would be amazed at what some people on ikariam would do. You would say there's no reason for anyone to get looted. But they still do before people say but Kermit what about when you upgrade your gr? Hit Athena and laugh at people trying to rob you. Abit as you said and tip for people building walls. Either 0 or 15 plus. (15 still to low if they are smart but save you 95% of the time) ” I got lvl 5 athene lvl 4 colossus (Which somebody started leaching 2 days ago g…

• Warning to PHX

Quote from Tesco: “I have a more simple way to beat Dlol however he's my alliance mate haha. But I think everyone reading has about 10 ways to beat him ;). No offence Dlol you are a legend and proving a good point. Hey the noble one. If I was to declare on your alliance you recon I would be bullying you? I know your not the 4th best alliance but member of a smaller alliance so just wanted your view on that ” Honestly I wouldn't dare to speak if you managed to "bully" 20 of us xD. Plus almost nob…

• Warning to PHX

Quote from Tesco: “another good quote. The point I'm trying to make is and have said in a different thread they have a player with really high science score. He can easily make a black market and sell what ever troops people need to deal with 1 player. We are talking about DLol with 3k generals. What you think 400 gyros to take out his gyros and balloons. Gyros ain't that high tech I would say at least 5 of them can make them? So that's balloons and gyros sorted. Morts? Well if they build a blac…

• Warning to PHX

Quote from bytehead: “and now here's another one (so called pro), i dont know what did our alliance did to you. But forcing us to fight you while we're on the middle of our growth? What do you guys want PHX to show you? Having fun doing this kind of strategy to simply delay our growth so that we dont have a chance of catch up to you guys? How about you just sit there, stop building anything or even go to vmode, and wait until our points tied up, and then lets have a fair fight. Its really easy f…

• Warning to PHX

Quote from K1Netic: “"He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. " - Sun Tzu ” I know even better one for this: It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy’s strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them. - Sun Tzu Quote from Tesco: “at some point I will be coming to attack some of your members but here's the catch. I will be only using the followin…

• This is becoming the most pointless war in whole Ikariam and not only that it is at the same time becoming war with biggest casualties on Eunomia. Well good job to both sides truly admiring how badly organised this is.

• We are running out of targets as 90% of the alliance is v-mode (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Final CR from our Leader Cerberus (Hidden Content)

• Some sea battles from last night (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Was a bit late on the last one but worked out at the end even colossus couldn't save him (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Tesco: “Assert your dominance man. This guy had 0 army comp and had 50k resources to steel. This guy deserves what he got. And @the noble one. You need to be having a word with your guy on how to set up his army and to keep his resources safe. 5 times weaker but 0 excuse to lose all them resources and have a army comp which is laughable in anybody's eyes ” That is true, however this is not the first time something like this happened to this member and this is like fifth or sixth time …

• Quote from satanas: “Nothing to be proud of, i just found the cander of some of the posts above distasteful so decided to play. Poor players will always find a way to justify CR's though. Over the years i have been beaten by bigger and smaller players. Outplayed and taught valuable lessons. Tech, means nothing Size, means nothing A good player will find a way to turn it to there advantage. Satanas ” Really appreciate your stuff. But I heard SYN have their own CR thread go post there all you want…

• Looking forward to this DLoI don't disappoint me.

• After very big chase, we finally got him trapped. (Hidden Content) Then we went hunting. (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Deadly: “Quote from Tesco: “My IGN is John. I can understand your confusion with my pic as Kermit the Frog and my title being 'The Frog'. ” John can we get to an agreement? If so, contact me in-game, my IGN is Bob. ” Come on now K1Netic is getting mad.

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Some minor Sea Battles from this morning (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)