Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 207.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The vote's 'no' till GF will finally decide to add the option to sort ALL the messages: circs, CTs, TTs, PMs, GRs and every single thing in the game. Why add options for HS and Diplo when they're not even bothered doing THAT ^ ^ ^ thing that is 100...000 times more important ? Nope.

• Yet CAIMANUL- Level 29 shipyards Coming back with the 30's soon enough.

• Dunno, but this is idea is incredibly bad, I say no more than that because I'd insult you so bad, have nothing personal with you but this idea... No, literally and genuinely no..

• IGN: CAIMANUL- Ok, so let's get started. Level 30 barracks (ahem * on all my towns *) - Level 30 TH (don't worry.. the rest aren't level 15...) Level 25 port (deh, on all my towns... not showing off or something...) Level 30 FTA Level 30 saw mill Level 28 vineyard Level 24 quarry Level 26 crystal mine And lastly but not least, the highest sulphur pit on the server is back in the game ! Level 32 sulphur pit (not trying to show off with the highest sulphur production on the server without overload…

• (Hidden Content)

• Yeah, good idea, it's annoying as hell when I wanna upgrade them resource boosters on more than 10 towns.

• Morning guys ! Today we talk about G20. Well, you may think they're the best players of this game, you know, big guys, big armies, pirates all the way, good miracles (with stupid built cities, yep) and good fighting skills. Well, Distroyer (he spelt his name wrong, I know), wanted to pay me a visit for some reason. Maybe him and his alliance are too jealous of my alliance and me since we're the best but don't care about the reasons to be honest, he may attack anyone without any reason as I do. S…

• Here I am with today's CR ! This was way bigger than any other battle from the previous days since 3 RAGE members decided to gather round in this battle. Everything started with me attacking Drunder. The noob was unforged apparently so twas going to be a good battle (for me). Then the Rakarnoob joined the battle and applied some of his 'strategies' such as 'waving' 96 fires whilst Kitty was actually struggling to put 21 fires in there and make it a proper wave or waving 21 mortars separately and…

• Well, buddy Bati, unlike you, it looks like I didn't get unlucky once more yesterday and managed to find something to kill... I was just making my luggages for my 13 hours trip (with a fish active, don't you think that's the full time, no no no) to my buddy Zay. Was thinking whom to offer my services of cleaning the ports of dirty and broken ships and some name rose into my mind ! Faruk ! Oh yeah really mates, I haven't payed him a visit for a loooong time and he was really annoying me too, just…

• Lone Wolf is BACK

CAIMANUL- - - Discussion Archive

Quote from Madarz: “Your all talk Bughatti and that's all you will ever be. What can you do Bughatti? Even if SWE is out of business he still cast a very large shadow over you Oh and I am pretty sure you got the first title of Colossus King in asklepios lol and that's a FACT :D” You are totally right ! I am the colossus king ! (Have you all heard that ?? I AM the king of colossus, not anyone else, not BG, not SIGMA, NOT RAGE, hell mate, RAGE never used a col) And of course SWE is my protector, h…

• What are you doing now?

CAIMANUL- - - Social Corner

Searching for OP

• Lone Wolf is BACK

Quote from Madarz: “No surprise here, Bughatti you start bragging here when I already left lol. A lot of the good ones already quit playing so you think your a big shot now because their gone? Please don't make me laugh. And who are you? Your still no one in asklepios no offense. You will always be in the shadows of SWE mate it's sad but that's a FACT. So don't go mentioning my name here just because I am not around anymore. ” SWE is out of business, he got a separate way, and I don't need him o…

• Battle for Naujas

CAIMANUL- - - Ares Archive

Quote from a-z: “Nice Hof there :)” Nice for the defenders maybe, because the attackers are as noobs as on Asklepios, why the hell would you not recall if you saw you're totally gonna get smashed there ? Literally, I never understood these people, why stay in the battle if you're going to get trashed ? And why are they attacking with 80 slingers =). These guys are noob-funny, not just noob :))).

• Lone Wolf is BACK

Quote from Atlantisreborn: “Who are you lol?” Who are YOU would be a better question in my opinion. Ah, I know.... you'll be 'someone' after you get an account on Asklepios, right ? So cute...

• Lone Wolf is BACK

Not trying to be offensive here but you were no one before you left and you're still no one right now since you just took an account. When I usually see these kinds of people I feel sick, they're like Gods on Earth (Don, you here buddy ? No ? Madarz maybe ? No one here ?), thinking they're big deal while they're not actually anything. Not saying you're no one as a person, you are, we can talk, we can chat etc., the thing is that you're no one considering that you actually did nothing to get that…

• This or That

CAIMANUL- - - Social Corner

Skinny (although more likely average) KFC or McDonalds

• So today's CR is some bigger stuff.... Got there on the island, threw some ships here and there and after a bit of running away made by Druander and Rekt, we managed to catch the jackpot on Rekt's town. Of course, as we all know RAGE, they'll just throw every single ship in the battle and hope for the best, at least Druander was 'pro' in this fight, just sending 2 ships from all his towns in each round, was amazing, cannot say anything about that, he's 'the best', I'm sure I'll use his strategy …

• So we're here with another CR ! Naval this time ! I gotta admit, I went 18 hours away from home, attacked two guys that I had a CT with, got colossused twice but I still managed to destroy the BG guys and smash everything The Hand and his wife Mary had. I won't post the Sigma CRs with those since it's a personal strategy, let's just say 'they had no way they could possibly run away from us, vmode being the only option'. Even colossused, they stick got wrecked. But let's get to the main bad boy !…

• Quote from -Hera-: “Updated & Added : (submitted by CAIMANUL–) Island Name: Fycios – Server: Asklepios Sulphur Pit Level 30 ( have added it at Level 30, As screenshot says Level 30 ) ” Sulphur pit level 31 now. Asklepios prntscr.com/97bc11

• As I said, I'm back with the upgraded sulphur pit. Server: Asklepios Name: BUGATTI The Highest Sulphur Pit Asklepios Has Ever Known And since I've been playing Ikariam I have never met such a high luxury mine for a server that young that has not even 10 months so I think I have broken another record regarding that :).