Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 327.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The_Game Hardtohandle Mylittlepony My laptop crashed and I dont have the auto login. I started on Delta in 2008 and always go V in the winter. I am wondering why I can't find my login on Pi or Alpha. I did hit V before leaving. UPDATE I got logged in. On alpha my towns are fine. On Pi my towns are on the wrong islands. I had donated several hundred million resources to the island wonders where I was. Why did I get moved? Was there a server change? Do I have credits to move all of my towns?

• Can't get in

The_Game - - Pi Archive

I am trying to access my accounts, but it won't let me in. It switches me to a de instead of a en server.

• CTs open

The_Game - - Alpha Archive

have 35 CTs available IGN: The_Game

• Really Boxer?

The_Game - - Pi Archive

Vegetable called me out 1vs 1, then you join the fight, then I am banned mid fight for light insult due to a Vegetables report. You go ahead and brag but you just lost my respect and anyone else's who has any sense at all. By the way I have winning CRs, but the boards aren't where The_Game is won.

• Is KOR A Bully?

KOR has to win every now and then to be bullies. They are one of the biggest frauds in ANY server.

• "As for the other points... 1....-W- didn;t disband because of the war dec. That was -W- saying "hahaha if we dump all resources and kill our military and go gold mode they have no way to get any CRs. I know because you guys in MEOW or the old DMN did that on Delta. Nice try on that lie though." In your last war declaration you stated that if W killed all GS down to a certain point that the war would end. The "masterminds" of W decided to do that and end the war. Circs were sent out to do so. I …

• Breakdown

Your breakdown is a little off. 1. Most of W disbanded all military because that was a term of your war declaration. 2. I wasn't crying about anything. I said W declared on 3 alliances and W's own leaders went V upon doing so. It was insanity. 3. W declared on you after your war was over. That's sportsmanship. W didn't declare while you were in a war with someone else. That's the only thing W did right IMO. 4. The COM/HUNT/W feud is over piracy. Piracy has always been separate from warfare until…

• Diarrhea of the mouth

If either one of you fought as much as you post senseless BS there would be some CRs to read through. When you're fighting 3 alliances as W was months ago and the leaders all go V, it was inevitable a mass exodus would take place. COM made a declaration where W would drop GS and the new war would end. I have no idea why anyone would think this is a good idea, but W made the call. I warned of a follow-up declaration by multiple alliances. It fell on deaf ears. Now W sits in a poor spot. Good luck…

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• I hate to tell you the obvious, but these pillages were from a mobile with no WHs. You didn't gain anything, and I didn't lose anything. I am obviously gold mode. I don't care what you do. But you run on here posting other people's CRs. You're a joke. Quote from jaggoo: “Here is the loot Echibition (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Sorry the Ikariam team if my any spoiler is repeated. but i am a bit sure this will not happen !! Regards JAGGOO (T…

• You mean the point is moot.

• I need 8

The_Game - - Ares Archive

Come and get'em.

• Need 90 CTs

• CTs

The_Game - - Discussion Archive

Need 9. IGN: The_Game IGN added - Jake

• The_Game needs CTs!

• Crimson Pirates -CP-

First let me start by saying this is a war server, so there are things here that aren't necessary elsewhere. That being said we have started an alliance of proven fighters on Ares. We are looking for people who can throw punches and roll when one is taken. Cry babies and whiners are wasting time applying, There is no set criteria, but here is what it takes to be accepted and what it takes to stay: 1. Don't apply if you're new to Ika. Go to another server and learn this game. 2. Reputation. In yo…

• No labels...Only requirements

First let me start by saying this is a war server, so there are things here that aren't necessary elsewhere. That being said we have started an alliance of proven fighters on Ares. We are looking for people who can throw punches and roll when one is taken. Cry babies and whiners are wasting time applying, There is no set criteria, but here is what it takes to be accepted and what it takes to stay: 1. Don't apply if you're new to Ika. Go to another server and learn this game. 2. Reputation. In yo…

• ITA

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)