Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• the word association game

alanjo99 - - Social Corner

score

• the word association game

alanjo99 - - Social Corner

trumpet

• Quote from jesus221: “I submitted an entry for the pre easter contest but i guess i was too late for this one :(” ummmm just a little bit late ya

• Betawarriors (WAR) have disbanded , thus the war is over.

• Thread closed , BetaWarriors have disbanded. Well done to all involved , on both sides.

• May Newsletter

alanjo99 - - Historical News

Dear Community , Just a brief newsletter to keep you updated with current events within the community. Firstly we are please to announce that version 0.5.0 will hit all live .org servers tomorrow , further information can be found by clicking here. Secondly to coincide with this we are launching a new server 'Ypsilon' on Friday 4th May. So if you have not played for a while and wish to try out the new version or simply want to race to the top of a new server , now is your chance. The team are al…

• Ikariam.org Easter Egg Hunt

alanjo99 - - Competitions

Ta Da ! Well done guys ! We have ourselves our winners Just to put the whole clue out there : Quote: “To seek in the foundations of the ancient world , our bunny offers you thirsty hunters a well deserved drink. However he is not over generous and wants something in return. What can you offer him ? He says he would like some Crystal jewellery to give to his girlfriend. Worth the offer ? Maybe searching the sky is the limit.”

• Competitions

First of two Easter contests now open Click here !

• New trade treaties

alanjo99 - - Rejected by Gameforge

Sort of throws the rule book out of the window to certain effects ... however lets see how it rolls... Open for discussion and voting.

• Cavalry

alanjo99 - - Game Suggestions Archive

Approved for discussion /voting

• IKARIAN CARTOON (the Ikariam comic)

alanjo99 - - Fan Art

Great work Kostas , Well worthy of a sticky for all the time you must put in to these

• Where is DAMO69?

alanjo99 - - Discussion Archive

I think the OP question has been answered here , and before this thread goes waaaaaay off course it's time to close.

• Ikariam 6 Day Event

Dear Community, Zeus the father of all gods will be giving you his divine blessing over the next 6 days. • From the first day, the basic production of building material will be increased by 30%. • From the third day, the training time of all units will be reduced by 30%. • From the fourth day there will be a bonus of 30% on all merchant ships' basic speeds. • From the fifth day the building speed of all buildings will be reduced by 30%. • The given blessings will stay active until event ends It …

• Arms Trade.

alanjo99 - - Implemented Suggestions

Suggestion closed to do insufficient positive voting from the community and/or inactivity of thread discussion. Quite an old thread that didn't make the grade , if you wish to carry on the discussion and the thread reopened pls let me know.

• Tomorrow we'll activate a new premium function: Players will be able to donate Ambrosia in saw mill. Exchange rate (Ambrosia to Building Material) depends on level of saw mill up to lvl 8: 50 Building Material for 1 Ambrosia lvl 9 to lvl 17: 100 Building Material for 1 Ambrosia lvl 18 to 27: 500 Building Material for 1 Ambrosia lvl 28 to 38: 1000 Building Material for 1 Ambrosia lvl 39 to 50: 5000 Building Material for 1 Ambrosia Those donations will be handled just like normal donations of buil…

• New Server

Dear community , We are pleased to announce that on Thursday 19th January we will be opening a new server ... Tau We hope you enjoy ! Your Ikariam.org team

• Gold Pillaging

alanjo99 - - Discussion Archive

as you can tell - no gold pillaging going on here As per OP's request .... af7095ae.jpg

• Quote from Magnolie: “I'm quit. Not enough time to follow this contest good luck for everbody :D” You do know it's the final question today ? Quote from jedvii: “ good to see you are on the mend. I don't know if this is the proper place to mention it, but if you ever do these again in the future, it might be nice if, while you released the questions daily, there were a two day limit on the answers. I know trying to do this every day is putting a slight bit of strain on my life away from ikariam.…

• Dear Community , We should be going live with v0.4.5 late tomorrow afternoon on all .org servers. Hope you enjoy the update. Your Ikariam.org team.

• Christmas Contest

alanjo99 - - Gallery Competitions

Oooooh another contest , is there a prize ? Any criteria needed? Banner or siggy ? I'm standing by with Paint at the ready