Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 100.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I've got a LOT of CT's up for grabs

• Woohoo! Won a battle! Thanks for posting that one grabbie, I missed that (damn pregnant wife insisting I "pay her attention"..... shesh!)

• *hang my head in shame* So much taken from a n00b!!! (c: Still, plenty of time to get it back. Glad you enjoyed your shopping trip Grabbie

• My first war back!! Jolly good, although I am at a disadvantage for the time being

• Long ships raid the coasts

danus - - Conflict Archive

Ok, I'll post what I've got. Nothing of interest, but some loot (I guess that's ALWAYS of interest!!) (Hidden Content) This one wasn't for loot, but had a nice few swords for my boys to play with (Hidden Content) And some more loot (Hidden Content)

• MOB vs. LCN

Quote from xps: “Quote from danus: “danus from Avalon vs zenophon from 3563458765, Darth Amiable from Colin ------------------------------------------------------------------- ................................ - Swordsman..............0(-1).... Hoplite...............19(-1).... - Hoplite................0(-1).... ................................ - Battering ram..........0(-1).... ................................ - Spearmen...............0(-1).... ----------------------------------------------------…

• MOB vs. LCN

Quote from kevin jan2: “Quote from lboone: “I hate posting these but oh well (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)” Wow Best LCN CR's all war Keep it up guy's and maybe you will kill 6 ships :minigun:” Oh no, THIS is the best CR of the war!!! (Hidden Content) Check out the damage ratio baby!!! i.imgur.com/8S899.gif

• Cracking battle here guys. Glad I could get involved!! Think I need to re-work my miracles as my hepha doesn't seem to last anywhere near as long as other players!! :cursing:Quote from Deliverance de Baldus: “By fantastic good luck Mr Marco Pasha Colossused my initial foray of a few score hops and stuff - GF system lost the CR of that But it led to this: (Hidden Content) [/b]”

• MOB vs. LCN

I'm back from my weekend away. let see if I can find some action!! Only managed a few cr's in the beginning, but I think I'll find some now (damn I hate being away from everyone!! )

• MOB vs. LCN

No problem, just me being anal And I've no idea about JEDI and NJO....... Must be before my time. But to be fair, it's quite easy to tell us apart. GUILD and LCN in the tag names do look very different

• MOB vs. LCN

Quote from Widowmaker 88: “Credit goes to flint and Teng on this one. (Hidden Content)” Sorry, but this is a GUILD cr too. Not LCN Anyhoo, here are a couple of CR's to keep you going (Hidden Content) I know this is only a small one, but it's my first PERFECT battle!!! (Hidden Content)

• MOB vs. LCN

I made a mistake on the first fight against Everglades. Cut me off well I won't make the same mistake in future (Hidden Content)

• Fenrir bites!

Finally, after 11 days of war, I get to see some half decent action!!!!!!!!! (Hidden Content) And this one could have been SOOO much more fun had icegoddess not pulled out so soon. No fun (Hidden Content)

• I found Morkain's troops and was determined to remove them totally!! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) And just as I was going to pull out and go in again for the final blow, I had to go to a meeting!!! (Hidden Content) Still, cut a nice chunk out of his army......

• It had been a day of looting (Hidden Content) Until zeltera came to visit....... (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• They all count I guess (damage wise anyway) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• This is slowly becoming the most frustrating war I've EVER been in!!! I can't find anything!!! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• The Valkeryies ride!

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Confused!

What's with all the pillaging? I know we're at war, but I still assumed LCN and NF to be allies who respected each other and, as such, fight the good fight. But I don't agree with the pillaging. Occupy and fight. Taking loot from your friend is just plain wrong in my mind (sure I'll be pointed in the right direction soon enough)