Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 245.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Attract Vermin to GF

marcopasha - - Game Discussion Archive

I just dont get it. Why the hell GF do everything they can to kill the game. Stop spending ambro!?? I even consider quitting the game entirely.

• Quote from Master Blaster: “Quote from marcopasha: “"send in more and more troops into a obnvious losing battle" means attacker wanted to scatter his entire army for some time to sleep...” Sleep? Is that why you tried to pillage again 1hr later? Get your story straight. Perhaps the person account sharing with you did that.” !? i just dont get it...you were bragging about scattering my 222 transport ships and now accusing me of attacking after that...!? i really dont know which server you were pl…

• Funny...

marcopasha - - Alpha Archive

Quote from Master Blaster: “Quote from marcopasha: “so you are running sea dog account as well!?? i didnt know that...how many account can you run in a single server??” If you don't know what happened, I'm not about to explain it to you. 8600 troops and 222 transports scattered. It was a good laugh watching you send in more and more troops into a obnvious losing battle............what a clown. (Hidden Content)” you cant be that stupid...seriously you didnt understand what happened in there did y…

• Plaster all the holes

Quote from Master Blaster: “Quote from marcopasha: “sea dog still doesnt know that i am the sea god...LOL” LOL is right. You're the sea clown. Your ships spend more time scattered than fighting. I have pages and pages like the one below and guess what? You killed nothing. 2ppc1p2.jpg You might as well stay in line at the ATM. It would be a better use of your time.” so you are running sea dog account as well!?? i didnt know that...how many account can you run in a single server?? here is what i c…

• COM wins

vendon cookie came out of v-mode to give loot (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) small but... (Hidden Content) not bad.. (Hidden Content) Worsel[-W-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (21.08.2015 14:38:07) (Hidden Content) Master Flaster giving loot... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) out of ambro huh!? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) small kitty thinks as if he is the tiger...too much to learn dead mortars (Hidden Content) the ideal combo LOL (Hidden Content) loot + de…

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) this guy dropped tag after serial pillaging for 2 days.. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• hmm..fire ships undefended... (Hidden Content) hmm..rifles undefended... (Hidden Content) LOL real sea dog here... (Hidden Content) this guy dared to threaten me in pm...can you believe this...LOL (Hidden Content) what can say...he is SEA dog...not good at land... (Hidden Content) i would like to post more more CR's for the audience but everytime i woke up i find tons of CR's caused by those who left W...deleting those empty CR's takes hours..thats why i cant post many of them before GF delete t…

• Another -W-eak bites the dust

that guy went into v-mode but there is still lots of loot in -W-eaks core...sweet... its time to kick out this guy too...he is not hitting v-mode as if his ally mates come and rescue him... (Hidden Content) this is another member to be kicked out...LOL (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) this is the account you sent slowboats from it... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) make sure you dont have any other dead weight behind from now on...i expect you downsize to 5 or 6 very soon... keep going for pi…

• COM killing troops not walls

wow...i found a W member with navy and army at all...i was visiting their cores from the beginning and they were running away all the time...so, understand my surprising... they declared war and run all the time...all i found so far was only -W-alls....so, lets post some real fights (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) time to kick philantropist out...but wait, he is a multi so you cant do that...LOL (Hidden Content) i must confess that W has the biggest -W-alls in alpha...never saw lvl42 walls bef…

• COM wins

serial pillager: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) bomber killer: (Hidden Content) can anybody explain what happened here:))) (Hidden Content) now it is harder to post those tons of pillage CR's...let me check if there are others not deleted before posting...

• Run W run

from my point of view you guys are running all the time and kicking out those who dosnt run run but fight back... Gorak raided back my mobile and i raided him back...dont have much time to post all the piğllage but take this one for now.. "declare war and run" is not a wise tactic...you should respect those who fights instead of running...i wonder if that W stands for Whiner or Weak?? (Hidden Content) btw, its good that GF limited ip-sharing those same ip accounts of medoria went i-mode LOL i di…

• hi folks, sorry i was busy with looting some easy picks who dropped tag lately....i assumed that this war would last at least two years, not two months...so its wise to get prepared with it...and luckily there are so many ppl around who left (or kicked out of) W lately...my merchants barely slept a few hours... in the meantime i checked some neighbours around still has their tag on... sweet, no loot but ships in here: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) i cant believe in my eyes...why this guy did…

• COM wins

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) i just wanted to post some decent CR's...not sure if any of these posted before...sorry that i keep deleting some big CR's accidentally..hope TNT ppl post those big ones i lost in damage... p.s: i have been avoiding TNT for days but they insisted too much so i couldnt refuse their eager and brought army and navy in my own core...too bad they failed to revive that previous thread where we were po…

• Quote from Master Blaster: “The rantings of a Megalomaniac. We're grateful every morning that for yet another day you've allowed us to log into our accounts....................” are we talking about the same "megalomaniac" who let ailcruiser made it to top50??? really!!? you asked me why i sent my raid 30 secs late and i told you that "i wasnt expecting that last minute raid from ail"... since you dont have spies inside COM you cant see the CM's..let me explain, mushtaq sent a CM saying that he …

• I sense fear ;)

2h 54m (en route) 2:12:45 0% 1 Ships R T (Medoria) ForgeKB25x16 (marco pasha) 2h 55m (en route) 2:12:52 0% 1 Ships R T (Medoria) ForgeP25 (marco pasha) 2h 55m (en route) 2:13:03 0% 1 Ships R T (Medoria) ForgeP (marco pasha) 12h 11m (en route) 11:28:58 0% 1 Ships R T (Medoria) Forge6 (marco pasha) 15h 06m (en route) 14:24:40 0% 1 Ships R T (Medoria) ForgeP21 (marco pasha) this is pathetic...same old bad habits from Delta...whats next ? will you try to tank my forge again??? we already know that y…

• lets start with a little snack: (Hidden Content) nowhere else left to defend LOL (Hidden Content) accidentaly deleted a page of CR's here...but i am sure marvel can post them too... lets continue with this one: (Hidden Content) posting for marvel (Hidden Content) this post is also for marvel 160 mortars surrounded by some rams and fires...but it was those tenders what made it delicious... (Hidden Content) thats what i call a tasty meal: (Hidden Content) me defending: (Hidden Content) enough for …

• pillages: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) sweet defensive points: (Hidden Content)