Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• will the forum change?

zophas - - Game Discussion

This forum change will lose them even more players. They are throwing away 11 years of peoples memories. They may as well just shut the game down.

• Would this get me banned?

zophas - - Help and Questions

Quote from iots: “NOW, I'm really awake. ” Glad I could help. Happy New Year.

• Iran Alliance on .en server

zophas - - Game Discussion

Maybe the Alpha GO is Iranian? Just kidding, folks, but anything is possible in this game.

• Would this get me banned?

zophas - - Help and Questions

I had a friend set up a multi account and I managed to get all of the troop and ship packs through it. He then just let the multi account go inactive and it was deleted/ghosted. Who would even know about the arrangement and who would even care? I would not even call that gaining an advantage. I could have still gotten all my troop/ship packs but it just would have taken a bit longer.

• multi accounts

zophas - - Help and Questions Archive

It may not be allowed, but it is being done all the time. That's why it's a joke.

• multi accounts

"don't let them be a farm for friends...", that's a joke. Right?

• Considering the state the Ikariam game is in, I think I would have a heart attack if something new was to be implemented now.

• Age of acocunt?

I fail to see why you failed to see. Let's see. Top of your screen (if on a computer) click on "Player Details" A smaller screen comes up with 3 tabs at the top. Achievements - Profile - My Badges Click on the middle one - Profile Look at the date and time after Ruler since: You see?

• WorkShop

Not sure how the numbers work exactly but bottom line is that you will lose against upgraded troops/ship if you have not upgraded.

• Just stick to 1:1 trades and no need to mess with tickets. I don't see why any of the resources should be worth more than any other one.

• I want sulfur and give crystal

zophas - - Kaikias Archive

Quote from speedo: “Hello guys I need sulfur and I give you crystal 3000 thank you speedo ” I don't think you will have much luck asking for a trade on the boards. Why don't you ask in-game on your islands Agora's or better still join an alliance and ask there.

• Help other town

Quote from TrTunahan: “Hi. I teach this game to my girlfriend and we are in same island. She know nothing. Sometimes I wanna enter her account because she is noob but sometimes not everytime. I dont wanna IP share. It will be a problem? Or its illegal? Edit: I won't send anything to her. Sometimes I just wanna enter her account. ” If you live together and play on the same IP address then you will both have problems if you don't IP share.

• G.S of world kaikias

Quote from eijipe: “alireza don't like fonts with style because his eyes are as plain as white. ” I agree with alireza that just a plain font should be used. Also "eyes as plain as white" does not make any sense.

• Mods, please close this thread. We are so off topic now it is doing no one any good. Thank you.

• Quote from kirby k2: “You can put two three multi orders on the enemy island,and disrupt their faith,if you connect multiple accounts through an IP address,You do not brocken any rule at all. Only such things are not fair. ” Thank you Kirby. At least you understand the question better than some of the people that have replied to this thread.

• Jokes

zophas - - Social Corner

It probably sounds real funny in Serbian. Right?

• It is usually the very first post, Cas. You know the "opening post"? The very first post that a thread is started with? How else can I explain this.....

• Quote from eijipe: “If you are wondering why staffs/GO's are answering like that, maybe they are already tired of the endless wave of multi accounts posts on board? saying they are illegal, cheats, cheap, etc etc ... and i'm pretty sure zophas question was already answered a long time ago, he just need to reread it and the staff don't want to repeat answering again. ” If my question was answered a long time ago then why was that answer not pointed out to me? Can you show me that post?

• Jokes

zophas - - Social Corner

I think the blabbering wife one was good.

• G.S of world kaikias

I think that's a "God Font", most Game Staff like to use a God Font.