Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• ICE Combat Reports

TheDeath - - Eunomia Archive

(Hidden Content)

• Vominhphat my old Adversary

Couldn't pass this opportunity up! (Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

Quote from battleship1992: “teach me what :l fighting tactics? i dont think so i got you first but chí said he took care i gave him the chance and sleelp at 1 AM :l just woke up :l :l :l SYN is disband and Khan is with you, PH i mean the death and bel something ” Sounds like you have alliance problems bro! not the first time we noticed that though, there's a reason why GKS is 1 and you are 2.... your team is weak. Your "skills" are weak. I will come see you soon little barker!

• blah blah blah

you talk like you have done the best stuff around, but I have never seen it. Your friend Vominhphat knows me, so do your lackeys EESTI. You came to see me, you left unsatisfied, and you had help by way of garrison rights from your masters. Our last meeting in centre area wasn't the right time for me, so I had to leave. Don't worry, you will know me like the others too. Soon enough - because I creep and I travel fast! hahahahah ttyl KID. Quote from battleship1992: “ Quote from TheDeath: “ Quote f…

• ICE Combat Reports

Quote from battleship1992: “wait until you see what i did for 48 LOL Mark has no forge not a single one but never fear to take you guys head on tell me have anyone of you have that much of courage If you wanna laugh please look for pathethic the death spada with forges and all kind of tricks still suffered LOL yeah and you too. First part (Hidden Content) ” I don't always use "tricks" lol, I come to battle with whatever I have, to meet our enemies. DVE is the most pathetic because, even being th…

• ICE Combat Reports

(Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

(Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

ivan3, hmmmm... who's donor is that? (Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

(Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

Ok, we all know there are MANY fallacies present in this post. We KNOW that you are working with DVE. I have been spying your alliances for a long while and have seen the communication, and DVE attacks us from your donor accounts where they have garrison rights. DVE only started to attack us after we began to attack GKS. Why do we need to declare war? Can you not hear it, being whispered and then SHOUTED by the wind? If you are not working with DVE, then you declare war, if you are confident tha…

• DVE Fails

(Hidden Content)

• Here's one

(Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

Ya, Ragnar calls us cowards but can't fight a small alliance alone - DVE and GKS are scared to fight us alone because the whole server would see that they are just big because they have the most time to waste making donor accounts to squeeze out the legitimate player. Not sure why they haven't been banned yet.... seems like GKS and DVE are made up of about 3-4 people. never banned but I can't even call them D * G without getting edited by the moderators.... but they can call us cowards I guess. …

• ICE Combat Reports

Yes - *snip* of GKS - see where you attack me from? Garrison rights much? From a GKS donor? Hahah - and not sure why you're proud of those CRs LOLZ EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• ICE Combat Reports

Ahh, EESTI - the *snip* of DVE! hahaha EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• ICE Combat Reports

Ahh, DVE - the *snip*of GKS! EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• Nobody attack pikakz or beldors - they will go on VM - unless they can win then they are in. Only one to have respect for in this alliance is Spada. the rest are whining babies who can't take losing.

• Fires Fade - Fate of Eunomia

like I said - GKS "All gibberish, no action" hahahahah

• here is the follow up to the other CR that was posted of a lost battle by CHAOS. The other one was to soften the target up! Heheh (Hidden Content)

• Fires Fade - Fate of Eunomia

hahahah you GKS are boring - all gibberish and no action! LMAO! do something then - wake up that big army and start burning some gold - prove that you are kings. If not lets not hear any more of it. You bunch are boring me, and when TheDeath gets bored..... well you just don't know! heheheh