Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from glavonja: “you could kick those small players during war, two days was enough, right? either then you wouldnt be able to touch us because you dont have skilled players... i am sorry but that is the fact.. You are talking about our runnings when you all come, but you got that kind of advantage Raid 120k generals vs THT 30k And i f there wasnt this stupid ship packs in game you would never enter our island i am pretty sure... you all just used ship packs and running into battles with no…

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from I am Who I am: “Quote from SG4316: “You may have your opinions about us, but the war is still ongoing. ” LOL u made me laugh you didnt make 1 significant win in this war, in fact you had only 2 CRs with 3k damage difference, which is literally NOTHING. seems like you are not aware of what over 1 million damage difference in ikariam war means, this war is definitely over with conclusion that RAID alliance are only bunch of farms and noobs ” That's fine man, and if that is your opinion …

• Quote from glavonja: “Quote from SG4316: “You may have your opinions about us, but the war is still ongoing. ” lol, you think you can turn over the damage against us... sweet dreams Damage with my and ash battles: THT dmg received: 686697 RAID dmg received: 1747629 ” Haha, I was simply responding to the comments made about us. I didn't say anything about the damage, I was referring to the alleged lack of co-ordinated attacks on our part - my apologies if you didn't understand that.

• You may have your opinions about us, but the war is still ongoing.

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) THT received: 273,667 RAID received: 692,932 (We use commas here to separate thousands, sorry if I offend... :P)

• (Hidden Content) -THT- dmg received: 3099 RAID dmg received: 0