Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• You sure it was I the infamous Genghis Khan you were attacking? Might wanna relook and get your facts straight. You never attacked me and I certainly havn't gone V mode

• You have no clue...

GK-DON- - - Alpha Archive

For one we are all mainly from Delta and never played on Alpha. We have no idea who AWE is or even care. U need to get your facts straight and get a life. What is your ingame name by the way? And as for colossus we use it yes. Every chance we can especially against dummies who send thousands of units many hrs only to get scattered even more. Wasting gold is a great tactic. And I see most use it. We have many members in top offense score so I think that speaks for itself considering we aint been …

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• 1ST Wave fleet battle (Hidden Content) Finished off fleet (Hidden Content) And some ground and loot (Hidden Content) Stop running and fight TEM, U all wanted this. Now u got it. We asked 6-8 times to end it peacefully. U didn't want too? Now lookat u. lol

• (Hidden Content) Oh and Marco what the heck do u know? U are on vacation 90% of the time and only come out when it suits u when our backs are turned to hit us at weak points. U dont last more than few hrs once we commit. Tell some more tall tails they are entertaining

• Few MEOW Wins... more to come

GK-DON- - - Alpha Archive

(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content)

• Hmm...

GK-DON- - - Conflict Archive

Seeing how these 2 CR's were not correct when posted by Borg I'm taking the liberty in posting them correctly First up we have the correct CR when I pulled out after the noob dropped the garrison right And I was no longer able to send fleet in. I suppose in Borg's eyes I should have stayed and lost the remainder of my fleet there but I choose to save them. You will notice the Differance in damage from the cr Borg posted because the rest were the noobs I left to be killed. (Hidden Content) Next i…

• Hmm...

Ida maria are you even in any battles to know what the hell your talking about? You seem to act like you know everything but every post you make is complete and total non-sense. You need to get your fact's straight and get a grip on your alliances current state before opening your mouth here with your lies and innuendos. I can totally understand why borg have tried 5+ times to close this thread as they are getting their butt's handed to them. And I agree that Sept 1st will only end this thread a…

• That's funny Tted

Especially coming from you considering I hit your town Brothel 2 weekends in a row and held for 40+ rounds each time on my own. All the while I didn't see squat from you except a bunch of times you used colossus. Might wanna go back and study the cr's a bit bud. All you did was leave Borg/Scruff to fend for themselves. I think you might have me confused with LV when you say I hide and wait for the opportunity to Arise when I lose way less damage, I don't hang on coat tail's of my fellow member's…

• Calling you out?

I merely stated a fact that your offense points came from no real talent. You ever go into a battle on point and carry it against 6-8 or 10 enemy? I have and do all the time. Last weekend and currently this weekend. I dont see you doing squat but running around looking for that extremely easy kill. I think the 250k in offense points the last few weeks I gained speaks for itself. You hold number 1 in offense bud? Nope I do. So give it a rest already. My points all came from going first in on poin…

• Hmm...

As I stated before there hasn't been any kind of help from Vend/Borg in over 2 yr's. I guess you can count the 1 time you joined us for a few days Scarface to update our ally external page. But other than that when have you ever helped? If your bringing up Fremen and the other few wars from over 2 yrs ago its pretty sad really. Considering the fact even those wars were mostly an overkill with -Don- alone. And as far as -Borg- farming -DMn- for eternity thats just hilarious. You guys have maybe 1…

• Not a compliment

Especially to you, Wasn't it you and Shermanji that left and ran to Scruff leaving -Rebel- to be trampled on by -Don- 6 month's ago? As I recall you were a complete joke in your lack of any skills in the game. And Shermanji well I won't go there. But keep thinking your some kind of Ikar guru, You don't hold a candle to Tted and LV. Pretty much tainted Scruff in alot of people's mind's and opinion's. And as far as a post I read on another thread chanting F1 Chromes vast ability's in this game, Hi…

• Nice try

Your not gonna get off that easy guy's. Unless of course you are surrendering? I hope not as we just got the party started. And figure how blattant and cocky most of Borg have been they are in this for the long haul and will begin their attacks very soon. War has been going 2 weeks now and yet to see much from you. Other than hanging on the coat tail's of Scruff. Guess time will tell won't it.

• Should look at the fact's

Quote from IdaMaria: “Uhhhhhh - Rexxx didn't withdraw. He was withdrawn! Big difference. DON / Gengis Khan went crying to the GO's because Rexxx used a naughty word in a PM reply, and they duly reported him and got him bant. I suppose a win is a win by whatever desperate means. And in the meantime, DON's alliance score keeps collapsing. Another 9 million off their total score, that's almost 30 million so far, so according to their 'Mistress Medorias' formula, that points damage means Borg 'Win a…

• I will make it easy on you and post the info. Try and count who waved what. You had just a couple stationed at the beginning. You sent more fleet in round 35 and 36, and pulled all at round 61 just before Scruff (Tted) hit colosus. You will notice I waved 12 times in the first 20 rounds. But you of course know that you blocked the ports I sent from and could no longer wave in. So in fact it was you that was trying to not allow me to fight and scatter instead upon returning to re-arm/reorganize. …

• Lets get ready to rumble?

More like run and hide you mean? Its been a week of battling yet we see nothing of you khan or your brother rexxy. You guys gonna finally come to the party? I dropped by your pad last nite to say high. Locked up a dozen of yours and rexxies towns. All I found were few of 7of8's fleet (Hidden Content) And someone mentioned the last weekend big battle was 5 Borg? You may wanna recount that bud. Think it was more like 12-15 total with the scruff guys. I was on watch all weekend. Oh and where were y…

• Why is it that so many new to the forum are crapping on this thread? Put your true names up if you wanna try and show merit to your delusional stories. I guess you can all form your opinions but none tell the true story that dates back a few years. First about a dozen Old -Don- quit to form their own ally for reason stated "they weren't feeling the large ally". Then we go to war with -Min- and I'm told by a few that Vendetta are hiding and banking our enemy -Min-. Then again during another war -…

• Just my 2 cent's

I guess I can understand Borg getting upset with less than a handful of -Don- in the mix against them. But don't try and blow up the truth that it's anywhere near all of -Don-. I am pretty pissed off that for the last 5 days my military guy has been lit up red for no apparent reason. I am no where near the battle zone. So what to do? I dropped all CT's with borg,15 to be exact.Of course Matt chimed in right after and suggested I should have V-moded once I seen Aki coming. Well that wasnt what I …

• More Don win's

I missed about a week's worth of CR's because i was pretty busy and didn't get a chance to post. But here's a few that weren't deleted (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)