Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 161.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Offlers Titans

Det - - Beta Archive

Quote from Regal The Great: “Quote from kevin jan2: “I'll be going v mode again this weekend to enjoy my holliday drinking beer and hanging with hot chicks and Enjoying freedom. Here is a little freedom for everyone to enjoy” I thought you just believe movies, but it seems you believe everything you are told! If your considered meaning of freedom relates to stomach and eating, I am sure you will enjoy being in Iran. I have not seen such a variety in the meals all around the world, even in other …

• Offlers Titans

Det - - Beta Archive

I just realised Iran Capon, you are in MIS alliance. You're one of those who has been supporting Iran Shock in their war with us. What's the matter, can't find a war of your own?

• Offlers Titans

Det - - Beta Archive

Quote from Tsun4mi: “Quote from Det: “At least we haven't had to get help from another 4 alliances to fight you. We promise not to use the collosus if your alliance has the guts to fight us one on one.” really??? for example 3RDVally what are doing in our island your promis is unbelievable for us... in the first days of war that we are alone you use collosus in many wars... cant trust you dude...” Colossus has always been a valid part of war on this server. I meant we would stop using it if you …

• Offlers Titans

Det - - Beta Archive

At least we haven't had to get help from another 4 alliances to fight you. We promise not to use the collosus if your alliance has the guts to fight us one on one.

• Offlers Titans

Det - - Beta Archive

My first visit to the boards since arriving in Beta world last year. I feel it is necessary to make a post here to clarify why we have found ourselves at war with Shock, one of the new Iranian alliances to join the beta server, since it has come to my attention that some people are spreading a rumour that it is a race war. This is completely untrue. In fact if I find any proof of racism from one of our members they will be looking for a new alliance very quickly. Poff is and has always been a mu…

• Quote from don: “Or GF can give an option for MARK AS IMPORTANT, just like the important thread option of the forum of game” I don't think this would solve the problem as everyone believes their messages are important. The idea is to enable users to easily find the messages they are interested in.

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “A couple questions for clarity before I vote: 1: Will this be manually written by the player in a subject line? Or will it be made from a list of drop-down options? 2: Can the person change the subject when they reply to said circ?” Thanks for your interest. 1. I had envisioned that the writer of the circular would put the subject into a box rather than a drop down list. 2. I don't really see the need for changing the subject when replying. I think that would simply confus…

• I think it would be a great idea to have a subject on all internal alliance messages. Currently the only way to know what a message contains is to open it and in a busy alliance this means trawling through hundreds of messages every day. this is fine if you are online constantly, but for those members who only have limited time to play, it can be a real pain to read through so many messages when a large percentage are about Piracy, causing non-pirate members to simply ignore most circulars. If w…

• Many congratulations Gonzo. Daughters are great. (I should know I have 2 although they are both grown up with kids of their own now). Pleased to hear Mum and baby are well. What are you doing playing games on here?????

• A bit drastic I think. I was hoping a war could be averted until things calm down at work. Still, we have a lot of members who have been hoping for a war so letthe fun begin. For future reference..... I believe piracy is a separate game entirely and should not reflect on Ikariam proper. Due to this escallation to war, I have finally decided how to deal with cross over issues. READ CAREFULLY Piracy has nothing to do with Ikariam proper. It is a separate game and everyone on the server is fair gam…

• Ahh! The Empire. Nice to see you're still here, I heard you guys had left the server. Or is this just a way of reducing your alliance before you go?

• You guys really can pick a time, I only fired my army last week. I'm working late for the next few days so it will take me a while to get going. Don't waste all your troops before I get up to speed, I'd hate to miss out on the fun.

• Sometimes when I'd catch my children fighting I would ask "who started it?" Then each would answer with a similar but different version of events at which time I would punish them all. Let's just accept that we're never going to agree on who did what to whom, agree to wipe the slate clean and continue to enjoy the game. I've been playing for over 4 years and in that time Game forge have done a fair job of ruining what is undoubtably the best game I've ever played. I'd hate for the players I've k…

• That's a surprise. EMP have declared on us while we're busy fighting two other alliances. But don't worry guys, I'm sure we'll manage to find some time to play with you too.

• DiG V POFF

Det - - Conflict Archive

As everyone knows I rarely post on the board as whatever one writes is usually open to misinterpretation and I have better things to do with my time than argue misunderstood posts. However, POFF has never, in my memory as leader, asked for assistance other than the occassional garrison right. One of our generals did ask once without consulting me and I stopped it. We fight our own battles. If we lose then so be it, it'll teach our members to work harder. Having said all that, when any alliance i…

• DiG V POFF

Det - - Conflict Archive

Nice to have you on board Diggies. I'm sure the faithful will be more than happy to divert a few RoD pillages your way. Shame you've chosen this week though, I go on holiday on Friday so will miss most of it.

• ARES (ARES) vs QuestosROcKs (QRK)

Det - - Conflict Archive

I have been extremely busy irl lately so have needed to do some catch up today. POFF has always had a good relationship with QRK (despite our little wars) but we've been allies with Ares for over four years. That type of relationship requires faith that we can trust our allies word. And I do. I came here to read the thread with a preformed opinion that Ares were the injured party and I have seen nothing to make me doubt that. So Ares; you have our full support. Ask and it shall be done. RoD Ant …

• Thank you to everyone from both sides who took part in the war, I had some fun. I won a few and lost a few, as is normal in these things. My biggest problem was losing my internet connection from friday to monday and only getting back online about an hour before the end. I've had to disband thousands of troops which is always upsetting. As Motopia has already said, we were trying out some new ideas this time, however, unlike Motopia, I think it worked quite well considering we only had about a w…

• Quote from Slickone: “I must say no one here really cares why your sick of the holidays and that you live by the north pole.... But there maybe a select few that might but I'm not.... Catch me if you can :)” It's called trying to do something a little different to the normal, 'we're bored so we're gonna bash you' stuff. Det

• As with most people on the planet, there are many things that annoy me in my every-day life. For example 1. Every time I’ve turned on the tv for last month I’m bombarded by people telling me that to enjoy Christmas I need to own what they are selling. I don’t even like Christmas. 2. Every morning I get up hoping for sun and am disappointed. I know; that’s what happens when you live close enough to the north pole to spit at it, but it still annoys me. 3. People who told me a month ago that they w…