Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Tons of CTs available! IGN: SigmaKnight

• Buying All Crystal

Revolution - - Discussion Archive

My island is located in the [5x:1x] location, and I've put up an offer to buy 500,000 Crystal Glass at 10 gold. If you have extra crystal, shoot me a trade treaty (IGN: SigmaKnight) and I will accept. I would prefer that you ship the crystal to me, but if you need me to send ships to purchase it, I will buy it for 8 gold. Prices are negotiable. Thanks!

• Several CTs available. IGN: SigmaKnight

• Need a few CTs! IGN is SigmaKnight

• Need a few CTs: SigmaKnight

• Looking for several CTs IGN: SigmaKnight

• I have several new CTs available! In game: SigmaKnight

• New Layout

Quote from nawar: “it should be released on Test by tomorrow ... if my calculations are right ,,, that will give them exactly 2 weeks to test out the bugs :)” They aren't going to be releasing it on a Sunday

• Need a ton of CTs, send away. IGN: SigmaKnight

• Revolution Says Goodbye

Revolution - - Historical News

Dear Ikariam.org Community, It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye. When I first joined this community two years ago, it was in many ways in its infancy. Since then, this community has grown into a vibrant and lively home for many people, and it has been my utmost pleasure to serve you over the last 2 years. I leave this community in the very capable hands of my fellow Administrators and the rest of the Ikariam.org Team that I have been so proud of time and time again. Thank you for letting…

• One more change to note to you all In 0.3.4: Tradeships do not count towards the highscore anymore.

• Greetings Islanders, Due to a number of bugs in version 0.3.3 found on other servers, the developers have been coding a new build to fix the issues, which will now be called version 0.3.4. There is no release date yet, but we will keep you posted. The changelog is below:Quote: “ Feature: It is now impossible to call back armies from occupied or allied cities via the military screen if your own town is occupied or if the respective harbour is blocked, unless it's on the same island. Feature: It i…

• Facebook Connect

Greetings Islanders! Today, we had a Facebook login added to our login portal. This means that if you're logged into facebook, you can automatically log into ikariam with just the click of a mouse! In order to get started with it, log into Ikariam normally, log into your facebook account, and from the options menu in Ikariam, choose to link the accounts together! Then as long as you're logged into facebook, Ikariam access will be a click away! Some users may need to refresh the portal in order f…

• The invasion is over!

Dear Islanders, The bunny invasion is officially over! We hope you enjoyed this funny little way of spicing up Ikariam for Easter and that you all had a safe and restful holiday. Best Regards, Your Ikariam.org Administration

• Bunny Invasion!

The invasion has begun! If you can't view them, try clearing your cache and cookies. This change is purely visual and for a limited time. Enjoy! Best Regards, Your Ikariam.org Administration

• Bunny Invasion!

Dear islanders, Later today, you will notice that your kingdoms have been made festive to celebrate the incoming Easter holiday! We hope you enjoy this fun little treat and that you all have a nice holiday! Best Regards, Your Ikariam.org Administration

• Dear Islanders, Yet again there has been an update to the test server to make fixes to upkeep. Also, you will notice the finance page has changed significantly. These new sections which show upkeep changes over a 24 hour period is for debugging purposes, and at this time, is not a permanent adjustment to the game. As always, please report issues with upkeep in the bugs forum, and we will tend to it ASAP. Thank you and have a great weekend! Best Regards, Your Ikariam.org Team

• QED-A v DES

For those who are wondering: This isn't an officially declared war and bashing rules have not been lifted. An official war must be posted in the diplomacy section and must contain all the necessary aspects, including clearly defined end terms.

• Dear Islanders, The test server has been updated to resolve the upkeep issues that have been leading to accounts losing their gold and their armies. If you continue to have issues with this problem, please report it in the bugs forum and report your issues and someone will look into it ASAP. Best Regards, Your Ikariam.org Administration

• Greetings Islanders! I come bearing news regarding 0.3.3, even though I'm away on vacation Quote: “The maximal number of warehouses is unchanged compared to what it was with version 0.3.2. The 4 biggest warehouses you have in a city will be equipped with the save protection which is brought back to 6 % of warehouse capacity.” Best Regards, Your Ikariam.org Administration