Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from Cassiopea: “Happy New Year to all! In spirit of the contest...what's the answer? You will like it, I promise! board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…72c095f6566a4873568a80ed8 ” We can easily guess the answer is 2019, but to justify this we need to figure out what the above figures mean.We know that all primitive(i.e. gcd of all three =1) Pythagorean triples are of the form (u^2-v^2, 2uv, u^2+v^2), where u^2+v^2 is the hypotenuse. Clearly 2019 cannot be of the form u^2+v^2 since 2019≡3 (mod 4)…

• Quote from Contest.ORGaniser: “Hello everyone! Quote from Contest.ORGaniser: “You noted down gunpowder, gun, powder. You will get -0.5 points in all. ” gunpowder +0.5 gun -0.5 powder -0.5 So, you will get -0.5 ” Do weapons of units count as Ikariam related?

• Version 0.7.2 Discussion

play - - Game Discussion Archive

Quote from murdoc1: “The large up-front cost makes this unappealing for me as I might use 100 ambro/year to convert resources, which puts me at < $10 a year when you consider bonus ambro at Xmas time. Therefore I don't anticipate spending near $100 during the remaining life of Ikariam. However, it would be a good deal for heavier ambro users over time. Here's my breakdown of it: +$100 gets you 1425 ambro, 1180 of which will be spent on the ambro fountain, yielding 245 extra. +Provided you log in…

• Quote from grotnot: “How will any new player take ikariam seriously, if they see that the 5 accounts below and above them in the highscore table are all *insert name here*X (X=ℝ)?” (Off Topic) Shouldn't that be X∈ℕ? I suppose people don't add the set of all real numbers nor a real number after a name in game.

• New Barbarian Village

Quote from vivaldi30: “Quote from devin26: “so I made my camps reach level 19 to maximize the loot i can get with the same level of ceasefire” I still don't understand 100% what you mean, but you do know of course that after each attack the ceasefire ends, right? So, at whatever level you ceasefire, if you thereafter attack the village with which you ceasefire, the ceasefire ends with that village (that island basically). So, there is no such thing as "more loot-same level of ceasife", the only …

• New Barbarian Village

Quote from polandpoland: “ It seems to me like the air units and steam Giants only come out when the barbarians retaliate. Just a hunch as I haven't gotten there yet. ” Air units and steam giants appear at level 50, I suppose. Christmas Contest 2015 From the Christmas Contest, we know that there are 6 barbarian kings, and there are: 1 king in Level 1-9 1 king in Level 10-19 1 king in Level 20-29 1 king in Level 30-39 1 king in Level 40-49(I suppose) So, guessing that there is a new king in level…

• New Barbarian Village

Quote from vivaldi30: “Quote from LordBevan: “I am curious if barbarian retaliates how much resources will they steal?” This, we can't know for sure....I wasn't online when the barbarians came to retaliate, so as to see how many ships they had.” They sent 50 ships when the village was level 20

• Embargo

play - - Game Suggestions Archive

General Information: What are you suggesting? Embargo How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? By using embargo, a player is able to stop other players/ other alliance's players from trading with them. However, in exchange, the embargo needs 3 days to be cancelled (just like cultural goods treaty) and will lead to lower resources/gold gained or more resources/gold spent when buying units/ships when trading (please refer to the tax break in black market). Suggestion Reason: Why a…

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Well with the movies I will say 1: I saw most of it but then there's a small gap prior to the very end that I missed. 2: Never seen it. (Though I hope he defends his home burglars to the end as the description says.) 3: If it's the one I'm thinking, I like it. 4: I saw some of the movie and ugh. 5: I only saw the end and was kind of confused given that I didn't know the premise.” Well with the movies I will say 1-2: Never seen it. Googled it. 3-5: Never seen it. Googled it…

• Quote from Lionheartat20: “The poor (perhaps intentional!?) English will make question 5 incredibly hard, rather than the answers themselves. You also open yourself up to multiple answers that are perfectly legitimate for the same question, so as long as it makes sense you will mark correct? As for question 4, I didn't think past participles were allowed for the same reason as you shouldn't pluralise words, hence I think I submitted roast instead of roasted. Presumably that's perfectly fine?” Li…

• Quote from rmpa: “honestly I gave up from this competition, this words are not in my english dictionary 8o” The answers are Greek to me (Just like the background of Ikariam)

• Quote from iotsak: “:thumbup: same answers here Quote from play: “Therefore, 8D=17, 1A=82280, 3D=83 or 88(rejected), 5A=33, 2D=2304 and 6A=48, 4D=581, 15A=27 since 33*64 is a 4-digit no. but 1D is a 3-digit no., 8D=891, 7A=391, 11A=1965, 10D=532, 16A=19.” Just a little typo it's 1D=891” Thanks

• It seems that the contest has ended, now I can speak something about some people's opinion on puzzle 3. The puzzle took me 1 hour to finish and I think 5 days is really more than enough. People that think the puzzle makes no sense didn't think seriously. The below is my solution (It might sound brutal, but these are just calculator work.) Firstly, type all the equations out to help us, dig(n) means sum of digits of n. 1A: bl 5A: m 6A: d 7A: 23bl/4840 8A: y 10A: 3(b+l)/11v 11A: 2014-t 14A: b+l 15…