Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• masamune -vs- NuffZetPand0ra

JackB4u3r - - Fan Art Archive

NuffZetPand0ra for sure. The first picture seems too simple, it doesn't have anything "deeper" which gives it a good felling of a cool picture. No really good lightning effects or similar.

• SotW 1

comp18nt0.jpg Good luck to everyone.

• Looking for cultural treaties, just contact me in-game by the same nickname.

• Light Vs. Dark

Too simple. The left side is too bright. The dark side is too small. The transition can be way better.

• Alliance Sig

Here is one smaller, if you like it. sigromansmallwh6.jpg

• Alliance Sig

Here is one. sigromanaw5.jpg

• Quote: “Originally posted by Jeanet stop crying if you cant buy ill buy when gameforge fix the bugs i tried the test server and i need to say i dont liked the new outfit of the ikariam town <.< very complicated to read imo” Totally agree on this one. The new interface is really bad and also bugged. On the test server I'm on a sulfur island, while the interface tells that It's a crystal island.

• A few pics

First three: #1: There isn't any light source on this picture and overall it is too dark, so it is a bit hard to recognize what it actually is. The idea is really good and the render does fit the picture really good, but a few light effects wouldn't hurt. A nice bright rain effect would do the job in no time. Also the font doesn't fit the picture. #2: Personally don't like it. Can't explain why, but it doesn't have anything "catchy". #3: I like that a lot. A really good combo of colors, nice ren…

• Solidiums Work

Really nice, but some of them are too "rough". The one with Assassin's Creed or the Halo themed one especially. Try making the background smoother.

• RE: First try

The first one is pretty good... nice idea and so on, good job. The second is not so good, especially the background of that person. It it too bright for the picture and it doesn't go together with the bottle at all. Either try matching the colors or make a different background. Next you should make the font a little bit smaller and maybe make it look like the Old English font, since it's about whiskey and so on, simply to match the theme. Border is not bad, but too simple, as it seems to me at t…