Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• amazing CR Harvid. Congratz to POFF

• Peace

LordHades - - Beta Archive

Following negotiations between myself and Regal the Great, it has been agreed that neither alliance stands to derive profit from this conflict. IRAN are not who we should be fighting. Before this conflict and in the climate of the general influence that pervaded diplomatic proceedings at the time we thought that IRAN was plotting against the security of LAW and we therefore considered that a pro-active, pre-emptive approach would be preferable to us being a sort of sitting ducks. IRAN's intentio…

• Napoleon said that "History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon." I don't think LAW and IRAN will ever agree on what has led to this war. You claim that our belligerency has caused this conflict, we claim that yours spurred us into pre-emptive action in defence of ourselves and our friends, an that your ability to raise huge armies (which are then promptly destroyed by Simpson ) has reinforced our suspicions in you. When all is said and done the fact remains that…

• Although I myself have been blessed with the benefit of having been taught English alongside my mother language, I can very well empathise with how hard and discouraging it may be to have to work against language barriers in something that should be fun and easy. However, I think that some few steps can greatly lessen the negative effects of such difficulties: have English speaking diplomats, have clear ground rules particular to your alliance in English on your external pages and, as someone ha…

• RE: Server Merge - A Proposition

I think Beta is being merged with Alpha Ir not Pi. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Male (146) Vs Female (158)

LordHades - - Social Corner

• My Alliance Choice To The Nola

Quote from jrex: “Negotiating terms that you are not meeting is also disrespectful. I personally sent messages to your leader Hades every two days tell him LAW was not compliant with the terms that LAW had offered. There was a total of 9 days that elapsed, MORE than enough time for the agreement to be met. The 3 days that Hades agreed to, then the 6 additional days. So please don't blow smoke up everyone's tail. If the original 3 days was not enough, why didn't Hades ask for 9?” You did personal…

• Loads of CTs

Loads of cts still available: life-sized statues, marble busts and oaken chests inlaid with ivory. Get them while they last! IGN: Lord Hades

• Well, Lord Hades. Hades has always been one of my favourite Greek gods and in the Percy Jackson books all gods are usually referred to as 'Lord ____'. So I tried that out and I'm in love with the name now.

• Quote from Elmos Groove: “Your indecisiveness is where we differ as leaders.” That is where you're wrong. I know exactly what I want. I want peace, between all alliances preferable. But take the slightest action against LAW and we will retaliate. Quote from Elmos Groove: “You can ask my enemies, or you can ask my friends, if and when we come, and it will be purposeful, it will be relentless, it will have malicious intent to destroy, it will be absolute,...” Reminds me of another alliance from ba…

• Interesting...

LordHades - - Discussion Archive

@ Elmos: a) As I recall, I did in fact send KLK a message right after becoming leader. And not only you but also the diplomats of the other first ten alliances, especially RUN (due to the fact that several RUN players were ex-LAW and that Artemis herself was once leader of LAW and was a great and inspiring leader who led LAW throughout the Great War and whom I always aspired to imitate in some respects). I am also quite certain that I messaged you/KLK frequently during my first week as leader ov…

• klick at it again...

Quote from Trouble34: “Your talking about L.O.D (Leigon of Doom) a group of my real life friends! Yes we did return to Klick after you'll folded to a 10 man alliance! Where were you during that war time? Elmo and I wasn't seeing eye to eye so I left Klick with my real friends and created L.O.D. Elmo had nothing to do with that. Now lets fast forward to where we at now. I disbanded L.O.D, Elmo and I was able to see eye to eye again and we all rejoined Klick.” So you did attack LAW? And joined KLK…

• Well, then...

Quote from Elmos Groove: “Easy there Mr. Law Leader…….. I’m not sure where you were but Klick was a hired hand that was called off…..we (Klick backed you). So maybe you think you know what went on, at least what you know from your perspective, I know mine. This is some of the fun I witnessed…. So your saying watching THR and subs go down, I’m sure they had fun. Oh let’s not forget about the great 300…..? (they had the best bake sales)! Remember GT….? (No they were nice, built of ex WOH 300, QED …

• klick at it again...

Well, we finally get a new thread on our Gamma forum, I get all excited and... this is it. Just another skirmish between KLK and QED. Honestly QED, I have a thing for the underdogs so I'll give you some small advice: don't hit the big kid (fine, LAW is technically the big kid but KLK's got the teamwork and the guns). If you feel like fighting anything, go for someone who has about as many active players as you do or just about that. KLK, play nice. They attacked you, you kicked some of them to k…

• Alliance Tax System

LordHades - - Game Suggestions Archive

I'm not sure if this is what you meant but there wouldn't be one player who would actually receive all the gold. The taxed gold would be 'kept' in an alliance treasury that doesn't appertain to anyone in particular.

• Alliance Tax System

LordHades - - Game Suggestions Archive

General Information: I don't know if this has ever been suggested before but I can't remember it having been so... I hope I'm posting in the right section What are you suggesting? Basically, this will add a new alliance position, the 'Chancellor' or 'Lord of Coin' or whatever, who will then set the tax rate for each rank within the alliance. So if the alliance ranks are based on points players with 1mil+ points would be taxed, say, 100g/day, while players with less than that would be taxed 10g/d…

• Some of my members have voiced concern over the fact that some of the other faction's players are in an alliance with whom LAW has a peace treaty. I think all leaders are in agreement that as far as the PvP event is concerned, the treaties can be waived, no?

• Skabnose vs Zenith

LordHades - - Conflict Archive

Thx qhineca! On our part, LAW has always held DES in very high esteem and we would always look forward to cooperate with you. We're still very much the same LAW, only with more points and bigger guns.

• Skabnose vs Zenith

LordHades - - Conflict Archive

Oh, Skabnose, Skabnose, Skabnose. I must admit that I am somewhat impressed by your determination and ability to hold a grudge. Let us not delve into the issue of whether you have a grudge to hold, that LAW had been doing very well since you left, that your war for the freedom of LAW was quite a flop, etc, etc. but quite frankly I think the whole of Gamma is tired of your inability to move on and try to do... well, whatever players in your position usually do. It is not my place to dictate what …

• I would like to help you out. And I'm sure I can find someone else in my alliance willing to contribute. (You can contact me in game with coords and amounts and I'll see what I can do. IGN: Lord Hades). Welcome back!