Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I personally like new forum, except it was little difficult to use it through phone at first, but after some practice I managed to use it quite well while using phone. The reason why I like it, is because I like to watch different community forums and since they all are in one place its more easier to do that and I like new design (Yes, I like it,deal with it)

• Its operational and this is the new forums link forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/

• If you retire ships that exceeds GL and battle round ends, then in next round battle field size will be according to your towns port or shipyard level, but as soon as you send new ships in battle that exceeds GL battle field size will be level 5

• You need to write ticket in support system mentioning server where you play, account ussername and email what you whant for that account and somebody from game staff will add that email to your account that you could play trought pc.

• Unfortunately no, you won't get back any resources. When you try to replace palace, there should be notification that says something like this: Do you really want to turn Beta into your capital? Keep in mind: The governor's residence will become the new palace. 10th level palace in the previous capital Alpha will be completely destroyed! You won't get back resources for it!

• What will happen to special board ranks like "elite member" "MOTM", "SOTW" and etc.? Will they be rechanged that others could know from with board section they are or something else? Asking because "elite member" is known only on this board but in other boards it's unknown or its called somehow else.

• Discussion about MOTM

Paradox of Darkness - - Social Corner

I guess this would be better place for this not in MOTM nomination thread. Quote from nemenku: “I will correct you. You are wrong. I am Member of the Month for December. That was partly based on my activity during November. The next Member of the Month will be during January. Partly based on activity during December. The purported Member for the year would be during 2019. Based on activity during 2018. Another way to think of it. For the very first month of Ikariam, there was no Member of the Mo…

• Voting motm #65

Correct me, but I think, that you are member of the month for November not December, because you received your title at the beginning of December and it was for your activity in November. Its just the same when in job you get paid at the start of the month for previous months work, not for what you will do in this month. Or for example if you now get nominated as member of the year, then it will be for year 2018 not 2019.

• Game coupon giveaway

Contest has ended and the lucky bonus number was 28. Since there was only 3 contestants, then everyone wins, congratulations!!! I have send messages for every contestant with their coupon codes. Thread can be closed.

• Voting motm #65

Doesn't 1.rule mean, that nominated user have to be active in previous month, with in this case is November? Because Iots haven't made any post in November, last post was in October and after that he was quite active in December not in the November.

• Voting motm #65

Quote from Mogwai®: “Rules: 1. Nominations needs to be active in the Social Corner board (30 posts over the previous month) ” This rule don't apply for Iots, because there was no posts from him in November.

• Quote from Sampisa: “External alliance page must be written in English ” But their external alliance page info is only in Persian. If I'm not wrong then they need to translate it to English or at least add English translation in end.

• Game coupon giveaway

Hello everyone, I have decided to giveaway my coupons, that I won in Christmas contest. I have 3 coupons where each is 3 euros worth. That means that three lucky board members each will get one coupon. If you wan to participate, then only thing that you need to do is to replay in this thread and write number from 1 till 59. Winners will be decided by guessing or being closest to bonus ball drawn at UK national lottery on the 29th of December. If more than three persons will guess correctly this …

• If this player was banned with vacation mode on, then if I'm not wrong then 30 days under vacation mode, 7 days in active status and 30 days in inactive status. But if this player have some premium feature active, like example, premium account for 2 month, then he will vanish after that premium account ends or in other word almost 2 month in inactive status.

• Here in the guide is said that every building will stay the same and won't change after towns relocate.

• Its just as Cassiopea said. Barbarians will attack only your mobile back not your team mates town, but if your alliance team mate attack barbarian village on that island too and you have units in his town, then you might get caught in battle, where your team mates barbarians attack him. But if he isn't attacking them, then there's no problem.

• I'm glad that I wasn't the only one, who that question understad like it was meant about maximum level for temple not if it possible to upgrade level 35 for temple.

• When you recive troop pack from achievements, then this pack goes to your inventory and stays there till you activate it and you can choose in with town you want it to be activated. And yes, you can recive troop packs from battles in your own towns.

• Quote from Sydney: “So one should sacrifice? Hmm. Btw what if we meet on a computer shop same IP. we wont do anything together. But when we go home, different IP, we can do things together? ” In this situation it would be the best to write ticket in support system and inform game staff, that you and that other player sometimes might share same IP and in other times they might let you make fleet contacts, but Im not 100% sure that they will allowe fleet contacts.

• If you have connected this accounts with IP share, then game system automatically won't allow to participate in the same battle at the same time. If you brake IP share because you with both accounts want to participate in battle, then you can be banned for that.