Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 234.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from xzelphii: “ Mush maybe they didn't quite understand because in piracy they are puppet feeders for 2 guys.” Hypocrite alert! 1. 429,268 Capture Points Rmushtaq5 - after 1 day. I suppose you're telling me your Alliance and their multi's are not there to feed him? Quote: “What most -W- players do not understand is that they challenged us for position in piracy and because of it they have become weaker than they were before. Last round -W- made a conscientious effort to target any and all…

• Quote from xzelphii: “As of the time your General posted in here that he validates this, from that point on, I will accept this war dec as valid. ” Careful now. Methinks you may have spent a little too much time around mushie. The "War" is or isn't valid dependant on the Mods say so. You have no say in the matter. The actual War, the one that is currently being fought in game right now, doesn't care two hoots about you bloated sense of self importance. It's on no matter what occurs here and your…

• Quote from xzelphii: “So the way to determine the most damages in the war is you go through all of the CRs in the war thread...” Which, given a fraction of everything is actually posted, is no measure at all. You go count your posted CRs all you like. Compare it to O- and D-points over time to see what a tiny, tiny fraction it actually is.

• Quote from xzelphii: “So let me get this straight..... we have had the other war dec for 13 days and you think because you posted some good battles for the last 24 hours that puts you on top? What are you guys smoking over there?” We've been at war for 3 months against 5 different Alliances. You really think we care what 1 of those Alliances has posted about a 13 day period? You say we only have around 15-20 serious fighters active right now. Numerous others who fight a little. How many do you s…

• Quote from xzelphii: “Your being upset that we aren't continuing when the number 2 alliance just declared on us sure makes it look like you called them in to bail you guys out. We are an alliance of 54 player and we were not going to go against 302 players. I know you guys were upset that you were only 33% larger than the 4 alliance you were fighting and didn't think it was fair that there were 4 of us but really??? You think it makes you look good to continue when the number 2 alliance... and o…

• Quote from xzelphii: “Don't compare to now since you lost players and we gained some during this war.” Yes, quite. Didn't have any decent fighters so you needed to import them. Quote: “And quit crying that it was 4 alliances vs 1 alliance.” You still don't get it. I aint crying, or whinging, or moaning or whatever else you accuse me of. You are. About being 'gangbanged' all the time. I'm merely pointing our your blatant hypocrisy. Quote: “we have consistently beaten your armies and navies” LOL! …

• Quote from xzelphii: “I find you guys so funny. You say one thing but do another.” Your hypocrisy astounds. Sometimes I truly wonder whether you are oblivious to it or are just a very good troll. You bought your Alliances into a war to make it 4 on 1, and yet complain when we do the same against you personally. You say we're more powerful and therefore the extra numbers are warranted and yet whinge and moan when numbers come against you despite being typically 3-4 times their size and perhaps up…

• TNT CRs

Rryst - - Alpha Archive

Ouch! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) As bonny[HUNT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn. bonny[HUNT]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield. bonny[HUNT]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield. [/size][/font][/b][/align][/spoiler] (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• TNT CRs

Rryst - - Alpha Archive

Quote from xzelphii: “I did look it up and I heard that the one time you guys tried your massive attack on our mains did happen while I was away and even though you outnumbered us you guys ran away.” LOL! You guys were completely dominated. You needed HUNT to come over and defend your towns for you. Quote from xzelphii: “Yet when we arrive and there are only 3-4 of you around you run away until the other 4-10 people arrive before fighting because you guys know you have no skill you only have str…

• TNT CRs

Rryst - - Alpha Archive

Quote from xzelphii: “rmushtaq5 threw in one wave of flames at one point just to see how I was doing and then he went and fought his own battle. At one point I had all the ports occupied on 3-4 islands so TNT couldn't get close to come in. Finally once about 12 players got there I had to tighten up a bit and that is when RM% showed up. This was 1 vs 13. It was also 73 rounds. So after 73 rounds and 13 players in the battle you guys couldn't beat me. You also had close to another 7-10 players in …

• TNT CRs

Rryst - - Alpha Archive

Quote from valorous: “Our Power Reports” Quote from AXE: “we did well ” A big LOL at "our" and "we" 1637 units from bonny[HUNT] are defending the port of CR2 48 units from bonny[HUNT] are defending the port of CR2 36 war ships are being moved from rmushtaq5[COM] to CR2 2824 units from Jugno[HUNT] are defending the port of CR2 84 units from Jugno[HUNT] are defending the port of CR2 1285 units from Jugno[HUNT] are defending the port of Earth 16 units from Jugno[HUNT] are defending the port of Eart…

• TNT CRs

Rryst - - Alpha Archive

Colossus (partial), then withdrawal, then v-mode. (Hidden Content)

• Quote from xzelphii: “Hahaha Rryst... You are the only one on your team that seems to want to admit that you guys are winning because of the numbers. This was 6 vs 17.... Props to PHNX for lasting that long.” Funny how a couple of exceptionally highly scored players reliant on ambro to do anything constantly whinge out being outnumbered. I'll take numbers over massive ambro use and what appears to be some rather dodgy gold transfers any day of the week. But who really cares. It is what it is. We…

• Was a good battle, as was the cat and mouse in the surrounding towns and islands. Took us quite a while to wrest control away from you guys. Numbers will almost always win out in the end. It's a nice change to be fighting on the 'numbers' side

• I have little to no history with Grug. Don't care who he is or what he's done in the past. For me this is purely revenge for the recent interference in our war with SHO. Dispicable behaviour and I'll do everything I can to make them pay for it.

• Quote from The Economist: “Do whatever you will, but it is rather petty to imply that anyone else has interfered in our war. Beyond words there are statistics to prove this point. These are the offensive stats as they currently stand:” Quote from The Economist: “1 The Shogunate(SHO) 99 4,205,709 42,482 2 Forsaken(FOR) 111 2,671,956 24,072 3 Arf West(556) 25 63,330 2,533” Quote from The Economist: “On the other hand it seems to me that though not to such a great extent, some of your members might…

• Quote from The Economist: “That's not quite true. Some of our fighters have registered FOR units coming from UIN cities and they have duly chased after them from their source. You know how that works. This incident happened very recently. I doubt there is need to drag UIN into this, but I guess they verify that this is so. I won't call you a liar, but you are misinformed in this manner.” There are 10 FOR towns on that island. 9 of which had open ports. SHO needed a way on to reinforce, not us. F…

• Not content with outsourcing some their fighting to 556, SHO are now basing themselves in UIN towns to launch attacks on us. Are these actions sanctioned by UIN? If not, and SHO has decided to attack one of thier own, then I expect we'll see fleets of UIN ships decending upon the perpetrators. If this isn't UIN sanctioned and done with the permission of the individual member, then I'm sure UIN wont begrudge us treating the offender as an enemey combatant and acting accordingly. Or perhaps all UI…

• Quote from TrojanSamurai: “Of course SHO could not accept this and after the war already ended they sent troops to beat us. War ended today at 0:01:00 game time. Below battle was initiated 2:46:13 game time. This was an entirely new battle, these were no reinforcements already on route. ” Good at that aren't they. Can't abide by their own conditions.

• RE: War Over!

Rryst - - Conflict Archive

Quote from vanda: “I know! 1,771,850 > 1,346,484 !!! but Defence is not a good number for winner! in Defence ! winner will be have lower than loser! Methinks you need to check your Argument ! Quote from Rryst: “Quote from vanda: “ SHO is : + 1,346,484 VS 3 alliance is : + 1,771,850 Sho Is Winner In Defence Point ! :D” Methinks you need to check your maths.” ” You do know what Defense Points mean yes? Quote from bigbossman: “1) Ongoing battles can continue 2) Those that want to fight 1-on-1 can a…