Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from Indra: “we didnt attack your core mafia, cos you before the war even began, all cried that ur gonna go vacation mode and we wont have a war with you anyway. so why would i waste ambrosia to port again like i did when we 1vs1 and i won? the war was vs server not vs your alliance only, so when you whine cos we ignored you is well deserved from your part. we invited you this time, and you ran away, so its your own fault you didnt have the fun with all the rest of us and ended up being si…

• Isnt it the other way around? UCH took the easy pickings. You knew very well that Mafia has the capability and experience but you just waited for easy pickings. Now your saying you have 65k left over generals? You should attacked the better opponents during your strongest state. But you took it the other way.

• Quote from Kingtoad: “Quote from Onad: “Run! As fast as you can! Haha...doing the usual UCH moves....whiteflag and let the troops scatter...Now, whose running? ” And btw, you just inserted yourself, seeing I was killing off some OUT's troops.. that's all you can do... If my troops wasn't spread out thin, I dunno, who would be whiteflagging between us.. You can always have a 1v1 against me if you feel like it... @Onad Let me see how good you are.. pm me ingame if you want this to happen.. ” You w…

• Quote from Kingtoad: “ I'm trying to find some troops if anyone wants a land battle message me ingame before the deadline.. Thanks ” Sorry, we were not able to mesage you that we are going to attack...It just happened we are on the adjacent island.

• Run! As fast as you can! Haha...doing the usual UCH moves....whiteflag and let the troops scatter...Now, whose running?

• Oooopsss...Somebody went on a vacation...or he dont have plan in coming back? Maybe he dont have the courage to return after what happened to him.

• (Hidden Content) Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Onad: “Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Onad: “Nice waving you got there. I thought you would face us with your left over armies. ” I am. Why did you retreat? ” Left over walls doesnt give any amount of damage. Why should we continue if you always retreat your troops leaving only your walls to face us. You can have your treasured troops with you. ” Well, you need to kill the wall. That's how the game is. Or do you mean its against the rules to play with …

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Onad: “Nice waving you got there. I thought you would face us with your left over armies. ” I am. Why did you retreat? ” Left over walls doesnt give any amount of damage. Why should we continue if you always retreat your troops leaving only your walls to face us. You can have your treasured troops with you.

• Nice waving you got there. I thought you would face us with your left over armies.

• Quote from Absolute: “Quote from Onad: “Quote from Absolute: “Quote from sultanvon: “ ” ” Could it be, that you did not come to our core because you are the one whose afraid that you may face defeat by taking bigger damage? You just settled in your area knowing the alliances you attack/attacking you doesnt care of the damage results, so that you can brag about the score. You know very well that you cant do that to Mafia, unless you prove otherwise.PS: we are not the Mafia who Dowd to 8 alliances…

• Attack of the Noob Running Coward Mafia vs. Defending smart strong never hides UCH. (Hidden Content)

• So, 65k generals is only a left over of your army....Then that makes what of my 20k generals? And even compared to the kid's 11k generals. BTW, someone actually run with his/her balloons....Too bad some ships sunk.

• Smart UCH: 1. Pumped generals high enough that he cannot cope up wth the upkeep, then desperately asked alliances to attack his troops. 2. Uch player on their island with 22k and 21k generals outscored by Mafia 11k generals, (even resorting to attack using multi), also prompting their top player to teleport for help. 3. Uch player taunting Mafia to attack his/her towns even knowing other alliances are occupying his/her towns and his/her troops are hiding in the enemy towns, then accusing Mafia t…

• Quote from Indra: “you were invited to join others to fight us, instead chose to stay hiding in your cave, so stay there, the war is fun without you in it. i think now that wolves are a way better alliance then you are, with all your knowledge and skill and active trolling. and you can also split up, declare the war mafia vs mafia, noobs vs noobs, and run and hide from one another, that would be a blast, and troll on forums in addition. ” Haha...I pitty you, desperately trying to fight without l…

• Quote from Absolute: “Quote from sultanvon: “We won right? Nuff said. I wish you well, I hope you can move on fast. I feel your pain. Now go get some towel and wipe your tears, crybaby. ” Who cares about you anyways lol, Don't feel so important hahahaha. We did not go imto your core because we had enough cat and mouse gameplay with you.Its just like the first war where mafia DoW'd 8 alliances. All your alliance did was hiding in their 'core' ahahhaahahah. Git gud ” Could it be, that you did not …

• Quote from eijipe: “well, this just proves that mafia is not worth declaring to, i was not in your war last time so i haven;t fought against you even once, but now i know, not worth it. biggrin.png i am pretty sure that retreating is quite different from hiding, someone even went to v-mode. hahaha well anyways, i enjoyed fighting wolf, they fight. and didn't hide. haha not like someone who just occupied town and port on 59:50 but realized that he is scared so he hides. went to some unknown town …

• Quote from Indra: “whats the problem attacking *snip* i said navy will let entire server join in .. i have no time for this shit otherwise and no transport ships to transport all army all day to another part of the world and no gold either. ” Sorry, but we cannot trust that...During your fight with desvic last war, we experienced naval interference not once but twice...So the possibility of repeating it is not far from reality. Plus, this is war, not everything should come in your favor. Quote E…

• Quote from Pepi: “@desvic @Indra If you guys really want to, we can look for a host for the fight. a town that's neither UCH nor MAFIA. Everyone meet there and just fight to the death. We could set rules for engagement. Like. 1. Attacks only happen in that 1 town. No cutting of waves. 2. Fight ends when someone runs out of fronts. No need to sacrifice gunners. We could discuss what terms you like so we could have a blast together and showcase each others skills. ” Actually, this is what we are d…

• How can you have a decent fight in land if we can't have an entry in that island..haha...we need to test and improve our navies first. Maybe we can try again. We need to wait for our scattered fleets first.

• Haha...you got me there unpacking fireships. Really hard to maneuver without your own town. We're blindly attacking towns. Anyways, we have some fun out there.