Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 366.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• BANE

shiker - - Pi Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Colossus more ..

shiker - - Pi Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• BANE

shiker - - Pi Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• BANE

shiker - - Pi Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Makedones

shiker - - Pi Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Makedones

shiker - - Pi Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• TWO Combat Reports

shiker - - Pi Archive

Well then, All i can do is props. you on destroying inactive armies

• TWO Combat Reports

shiker - - Pi Archive

Quote from Vendon: “Quote from shiker: “Having fun with Inactives, no wonder your #1 in OP. PS: Inactives are fair game just don't boast about it on the boards.” I hope you are not totally blind and not see the rest of my Cr's from page 1. And any Player with Big GS will be my target . :love: So if you are intresting on test me just pm me in game. :cursing: @Shiker i understand that they are your alliance mates and that hurts Regards VK” Quote from Vendon: “Quote from shiker: “Having fun with In…

• WoW

shiker - - Pi Archive

Having fun with Inactives, no wonder your #1 in OP. PS: Inactives are fair game just don't boast about it on the boards.

• Makedones

shiker - - Pi Archive

Colossus #1 (Hidden Content) Colossus #2 (Hidden Content) Colossus #3 (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) And lots & lots of farming .. i will put all in 1 CR (Hidden Content)

• ThE_FEARED vs kacar

shiker - - Pi Archive

Maybe he was drunk with his girlfriend when you attacked Well done Kacar, Nice reports

• ThE_FEARED vs kacar

shiker - - Pi Archive

That's a funny story TF, You went out drinking with your gf, got smashed, saw Kacarski attacking you so you Vmoded. uploaded a pic on your laptop/Desktop and posted 4-5 posts on the board. When people get smashed they go to bed they don't upload their pics and post on the boards, Stop fooling around and decline the 1v1 if your not up to it. Regards, shiker

• These 2 CRs are related

shiker - - Conflict Archive

Quote from ThE_FEARED: “(Hidden Content)” The_Feared trying to wave (Hidden Content) Spoiler added - Disconnect

• mYm

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• mYm

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• MYM

(Hidden Content)

• CTs

shiker - - Discussion Archive

30 CTs available, IGN: shiker

• Go LAT !!

Quote from Bogey: “One more nice fight with nice damage: (Hidden Content)” Nice Report Bogey Keep killing these Nubs

• ROFL vs PRO

Hello, All i wanted was to have some fun and liven things up here after a long a vacation, as for how i knew where the action was .. Its not rocket science, you post CRs immediately on the boards ( CR shows clearly you have lots of units in that town) Bruce, if you want me back soo bad then i will login tomorrow morning, lets see what you and ROFL can do. Regards, shiker

• Farmer with big GS

49k GS vs 103k GS Now, Player: Switzerland Alliance: TÜRK Generals: 23,221 <------- will hunt those troops aswell (5k more sulphur carabineers in his town) No doubt worst fighter in Ny .. (Hidden Content)