Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 168.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• A few nice CRs from the last few days: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) An older one, not sure its been posted: (Hidden Content) And some other older ones: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Always spamming up the war threads.. Doesn't matter: (Hidden Content)

• Wasting your time trying to have any sort of non-retarded discussion with xzelphi. Classic board troll. As Mushtaq says the end date was agreed, we will fight til that date. Behind on damages? I don't know how you measure that. Offensive points are worthless since you have earned most of yours stacked, fighting out of your own towns. Mushtaq & to a lesser extent Joker, ZDR and Axe are the only real COM who have been on the true offensive at various times.

• More (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• TNT CRs

Horace - - Alpha Archive

A few CRs, mainly HUNT which should go in the COM thread but are not allowed. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• TNT CRs against TTC and PHX

Horace - - Alpha Archive

Couple of Crs (Hidden Content) Wipeout. (Hidden Content) Bugged final round colossus gave him a marginal damage win (Hidden Content)

• If only you could filter people's posts these threads would be more tolerable. Anyways, a selection of CRs I remembered to save: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Not enough characters, more to follow

• TNT CRs

Horace - - Alpha Archive

Always good for a laugh this thread. Lots of billy big balls talk on the boards not backed up in the game Well played on this one, having to demolish a developed town just so you can desperately get to a colossus . (Hidden Content) Is the lessons your "champions" teach to buy a massive army off everyone else in the alliance, ambrosia around then 1 click their entire 20k stack into a battle? Obviously followed by a colossus. Because I think we have already worked out your master plan. Thumbs up.

• TNT CRs

Horace - - Alpha Archive

All 3 COM hit vacmode mid battle, plus the 2 other guys on the islands (Hidden Content)

• TNT CRs

Horace - - Alpha Archive

More CRs from the various battles yesterday CRs: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• TNT CRs

Horace - - Alpha Archive

I assume you must be blind then Red Devil because all you have to do is scroll up to see a whole thread of complaints. Brutus is espcially whiney, "props" to him. My only complaint is the blatant bug exploitation which for some reason which I can't think of (must be handy having bug staff members in your alliance to avoid those bugs yourselves) seems to be completely overlooked. Keep talking smack its amusing, especially since you have had to go begging for help from other alliances. Will be fun…

• TNT CRs

Horace - - Alpha Archive

yadda yadda yadda (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Horace - - Alpha Archive

It seems TTC have finally admitted they can't take us with only 1 additional alliance in support, and so have had to go shaking their paper cup around alpha to other alliances to get a 3rd alliance to come to their rescue Colossused as per usual (Hidden Content)

Horace - - Alpha Archive

There were a succession of colossussed sea battles (which I mostly don't have full CR for) (Hidden Content) which culminated in (also colossussed) (Hidden Content) Soooo much loot. Over a million taken from this cluster so far: (Hidden Content) Why bother killing peoples armies when you can simply make them go pop Name: Fleurs du mal (33) Player: MrClyde Alliance: TTC Points: 4,420,227 Master builder: 4,159,516 Scientists: 232,615 Generals: 5,558 Gold supply: 23 More battles: (Hidden Content) (H…

Horace - - Alpha Archive

Lol at the TTC war thread, with Mr vacation mode himself making out that TTC are having a fun time. We have been camped in your heartland for the last month and only once have you mounted any meaningful effort. You still lost. At least if you keep re-vaccing you might hang on to your pirate resources without burning more ambro on padlocks. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Horace - - Alpha Archive

Oooohhhh something to kill. KILL IT (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Took a few trips to winkle away (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Horace - - Alpha Archive

Hah bullying who? Oh please do tell. People from 3 alliances who jumped us within a week of the server merge? They are getting the fight they asked for and from the noise I hear are enjoying the fighting (or running depending who you are) Anyways away from the bleeting: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) I think Lionheart has another nice one to come

Horace - - Alpha Archive

Inbetween all the colosussing, wetting of pants & running away from TTC, here are a few CRs that havent disappeared yet/are partials: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) [(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• It is clear abuse of a glitchy game mechanic, used by people desperate to score offensive points above all else.

• Seems I was too slow to post any SHO CRs.. Quote from The Economist: “Do whatever you will, but it is rather petty to imply that anyone else has interfered in our war. On the other hand it seems to me that though not to such a great extent, some of your members might have attacked 556 in recent weeks, shown by these current defensive points stats: ” 556 attacked people around the 3x:4x cluster (myself included). Multiple 556 were involved and Grug actually said he was waiting until we were at wa…