Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from RJC: “Quote from puniiisher: “Where are you? biggrin.png You've Hide! Whatever I attacked you ran away.Just claim and no more! sick.png I did not see you lose a general Score,You fight with yourself thumbsup.png I'm looking for you, but you are not thumbdown.png We fight for alliance and my brothers but You Fght For Offensive Score!This is our differenceLeave these points (500GS)in the jug and drink it wink.png ” So from what I am told you travel for 24 hours "looking for us", arrive …

• Quote from RJC: “Quote from puniiisher: “Quote from RJC: “ ” Where are you? You've Hide! Whatever I attacked you ran away.Just claim and no more! I did not see you lose a general Score,You fight with yourself I'm looking for you, but you are not We fight for alliance and my brothers but You Fght For Offensive Score!This is our difference Leave these points (500GS)in the jug and drink it ” Drink tastes nice thank you, guess yours is bitter from the taste of defeat. By the way, how is your army do…

• Quote from Master Blaster: “Quote from puniiisher: “I'm looking for you, but you are not We fight for alliance and my brothers but You Fght For Offensive Score!This is our difference Leave these points (500GS)in the jug and drink it ” You do understand that the Gauntlet War stats count all GS killed, right? Let's put it in different terms..........as of this posting: -W- Damage Received........................1,123,056 - TNT Damage Received........................1,684,740 -W- Damage Percent....…

• Quote from Lord David: “Nice job RJC and everyone else in -W-! Don’t worry Punisher, this war isn’t ending anytime soon. ” Thank you for yourself You and RJC(leader) went on vacation For fear of looting.... I said before that you are just looking for an attack Score No more Just claim....

• Quote from RJC: “Quote from puniiisher: “Are you hiding from fear!? You claimed Where are you? ” Yes we are hiding so much that we have moved 500k GS ahead!! Update on Gauntlet War scores -W- have killed 1,604,116 GS TNT have killed 1,090,423 GS -W- lead has increased to 513,693 GS ” Where are you? You've Hide! Whatever I attacked you ran away.Just claim and no more! I did not see you lose a general Score,You fight with yourself I'm looking for you, but you are not We fight for alliance and my b…

• Are you hiding from fear!? You claimed Where are you? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Round One and Colossus,It is embarrassing! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• The only way for Him is the Vmode!! (Hidden Content) Damage Percent!! (Hidden Content) GaVro tries! (Hidden Content) GaVro tries more! nice try (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) LOLSER! (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• No Only good your CRs :D Just talk talk talk :thumbdown: Only the fear of failure Active The miracle "colossus" ?( You have multi-user!?Because Your gold and Gs Are always high (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) polandpoland[TTC]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated :D :D (Hidden Content) We learned Active The Colossus :D :D (Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) Are you happy From offensive point really?! Round 2096 ! Easy For us Avtived "Colossus" But Not True,You learn From us ^^ and Stop talking…

• I laughed a lot:D Dear visitors,pay attention :The Offensive point and Defensive Point only in one place and a town *snip* Do not be fooled8| Vendon Put Reports here,Create a site for your reportsYou Fill All the Forum :D I do not see a man:thumbdown: There are much reports Here we will.... 8-) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) …

• TNT CRs against TTC and PHX

puniiisher - - Alpha Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• TNT CRs against TTC and PHX

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• After Round 8 / 8 (Hidden Content)

• cowards.........

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Where is your forces!!

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Is there a tough guy!!

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)