Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 191.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Request for a merge!

Soupy2 - - Demeter Archive

There is really no reason to not be able to merge the servers. There was some statement posted a while back regarding how GameForge was somehow unable to merge servers now because of the new programming system??? I have a hard time believing this rumor to be true. Gameforge could easily just give players enough Ambrosia to move to the server of their choice, and shut down the servers that are not active. Just post which servers will be shut down and a deadline for players to choose and move to t…

• Okay. Been back for a few days now. No new attacks posted. I am burning through gold like crazy. I apologize that I did not finish my “3 attacks for every 1 of there’s” rule, but I did give it the old college try. I am going to call this war a win for TNA, and wait for the next one. I’m sure there will be another episode... MODs, would you please close this thread?

• Quote from oracle: “Quote from Soupy2: “You are correct, you could use your multi account that way. But my understanding of the rules would mean that the accounts are interacting/supporting one another, and I thought you were not allowed to do this. I very easily could be wrong. Several rules in ikariam are vague and open to interpretation or enforcement. I Am not a fan of the multi account rules. I have always questioned if it “watered down” the number of active players on a server. Or was it j…

• You are correct, you could use your multi account that way. But my understanding of the rules would mean that the accounts are interacting/supporting one another, and I thought you were not allowed to do this. I very easily could be wrong. Several rules in ikariam are vague and open to interpretation or enforcement. I Am not a fan of the multi account rules. I have always questioned if it “watered down” the number of active players on a server. Or was it just a way for the game designers to make…

• You will need to rip it down and rebuild based upon the new islands resource.

• Couple other things that have irritated some other players for Combat: Lend your thoughts on these.. Giving enough notice before attacking another alliance: I have been on some pretty ruthless servers, and been in some very aggressive alliances where wars start at a moments notice all the time without warning. So you were always expected to be hit at any time. I have also seen a completely different spectrum where it was completely taboo for an alliance to not give 48 hours, and sometimes up to …

• Quote from JOSH: “In light of recent events(war full of trash talking), I would want to hear the community's opinion on several controversial moves/strategies in Ikariam wars/battles. KEEP IN MIND: First of all, my definition of a veteran fighter is someone who is confident in their skills in the art of war. So, even if you are new, you are welcome to comment. But I would like to know what the "unwritten codes" are. Secondly, I'd like to avoid trash talking. I'll define it here: "insulting or bo…

• Will be going vmode for a couple of days due to RL.

• Terribly sorry for the delay everyone. I promised to have CRs posted by the end of this past weekend and I did not get the chance to post them. So, without furthure delay, here they are. These are the only ones I have after spying and searching TAARA towns over this last weekend, I was only able to locate troops or ships on these towns. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Sorry for the delay everyone, RL has got me busy right now, but I will have more CRs posted this weekend.

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) edit: spoiler added - Atina

• Dude, I didn’t run away. The majority of my military was already in route to attack you and others in your alliance before you guys even launched your attack on my towns. It takes over a day’s travel to get to your alliance members towns... You know what... you are correct. You, Gallus, are the smartest ikariam player in the world. I did run from you and all your alliance members. I don’t know what came over me. Last war, I must have realized how impressive and scary your alliance members were; …

• Poor Gallus... you talk a god game, but you don’t back it up. I see you went vmode, just minutes before I was about to attack you. Hard lesson for you to learn, but I’m happy to explain things to you again, once you come back from vmode.

• There were 9 TNA towns attacks since the DOW. So I will be attacking 27 TAARA towns, in order to follow through with the DOW.... Tall order, but I think I can manage. Hint #2 for TAARA: Don't sit on your mobile for over a day and think it will go un-noticed.

• Part 2

Their attempt to take out my troops: Like a bug to a windshield... (Hidden Content)

• TAARA is doing their best to find my troops and keep my islands locked down. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Thought you would all get a kick out of this one. (Hidden Content) He is at least learning in this one. This one counts as a win for him, but he still lost in points. Keep trying Gallus, you will get there someday. (Hidden Content)

• Who: TNA declares war on TAARA, yet again. Why: TAARA is overcome with sadness at thier loss from an "inferior" alliance. So they have continued to harass and intimidate TNA. What: The rules for this war are very simple. For every TNA town that TAARA attacks, I will attack three TAARA towns. When: This war starts immediately and lasts until I get tired of beating TAARA players down. This should not be that difficult... We beat them last war; I even needed to give them pointers on how to beat us …

• DOW: TNA versus TAARA

MODS, this war has been over since April 5. Would you be willing to close this thread? Thank you.