Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 696.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Alpha top GS

xUx - - Alpha Archive

@Paradox of Darkness hehehe does not completely apply but understood your point and agree with it, but you can't have more than 10 cars and each car has to be under your name. Those high GS in vmode should be reduced to 0 and donate their troops' resources as wood

• Alpha top GS

xUx - - Alpha Archive

Quote from Paradox of Darkness: “Quote from xUx: “those GS banks should be banned, at the end of the day they're going to break the rules when they're used, 99% of the cases. ” They can only be banned if they violate the rules. While they have not violated them, there is no way to punish them because you can not be punished for having too many GS. P.S. This is nothing compared to Arabic servers, where GS are way bigger. For example, barbarossa in Arabic server alpha would be only in top 20 posit…

• Alpha top GS

xUx - - Alpha Archive

Dear @MrSniperZ, Why are you using comic sans? Quote from MrSniperZ: “ Quote from xUx: “@Yrael stop poking @MrSniperZ , he is hungry for a ban As I said, I'm talking about "legal" ways to have those GS banks, I know how people can cheat, but the thing is, those GS banks should be banned, at the end of the day they're going to break the rules when they're used, 99% of the cases. I'm also sure GO know which players own or maintain those GS banks, so it is not a secret for them, for us yeah. I have…

• Alpha top GS

xUx - - Alpha Archive

@Yrael stop poking @MrSniperZ , he is hungry for a ban As I said, I'm talking about "legal" ways to have those GS banks, I know how people can cheat, but the thing is, those GS banks should be banned, at the end of the day they're going to break the rules when they're used, 99% of the cases. I'm also sure GO know which players own or maintain those GS banks, so it is not a secret for them, for us yeah. I have a great idea for those GS banks, since Barbarians now are a bunch of uneducated guys, h…

• Alpha top GS

xUx - - Alpha Archive

GS banks uh? interesting role however for how long? I know a few accounts that have been that way for years , also if you own a GS bank, in theory you can't have contact with it, no no, bad bad.

• Alpha top GS

xUx - - Alpha Archive

Hello, Since Alpha is pretty boring, I want to ask you guys what do you think about the top GS (attached image). What are your thoughts about it? Does it look cool having a huge army and then hit vmode forever? I'm back from a couple years at least and I can still see the same people in vmode Is it just to intimidate? BarbieRossie has 2.6M GS, I wonder if he can even breath when he is active, the only one I see that holds its GS is rmushie which seems to be very active. !board.en.ikariam.gamefor…

• Hi, I have 115 CT's available

• Vendon Kuqi[-W-] v Brutus12345[COM]

xUx - - Alpha Archive

Ouchies! nice CR! brutus was caught but still, he never looses by saying it was done by 2 people playing the account, hope you're a GO and have access to see the logs and the IP addresses he used to do that, otherwise is just a crazy thought brought by your lucid imagination.

• HOF Medoria vs TEM

xUx - - Alpha Archive

@Cassiopea it was some sort of sarcasm for the kid :> and couldn't agree more, Medoria could have done more damage but still its a good ratio.

• HOF Medoria vs TEM

xUx - - Alpha Archive

ouchies! well done there! that guy must be proud

• @xzelphii how many v-moders have you found since the war started? that will be an interesting number sad to see no more CR's are being posted.

• are you blind? this one looks fine on my 27" monitor image348251.jpg

• lol.... just count how many times the kid has mentioned TNT on his posts...

• really? click this link 10 times and tell me which time worked s22.postimg.org/x9kvl7nm9/Medoria_The_coward.jpg

• can you upload a smaller screenshot? thanks!

• Quote from xzelphii: “Now that the war between TNT and COm is over and this was declared to coincide with the ending, and -W- deny any collusion with TNT, it will be interesting to see how many TNT they have coming over to continue fighting. It's funny how these larger alliances feel so threatened by us that they need whatever edge they can to have a chance. xUx is the first I have seen drop his tags and I expect with his 200k+ gen score is hopping over. LOL that alone shows -W- fears us because…

• It seems COM is always the victim, poor guys... I know what's the problem with COM, letting brutus do the talk. Stop embarrassing your alliance, you're crying because you decided to end the war 72 hours earlier, 72! Use all your multis and have them send you a hug, you really need it.

• Sadness... 1vs1 and runs (Hidden Content)

• Fresh from the oven! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• I see trolling is your favorite sport, try focus on battles instead of talking. (Hidden Content)