Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• One Man Army

Kirito-kun - - Gaia Archive

I hope you guys realise on a scale of 1 to 10 how freaking awful this forum is for submitting long, multiple character limit reaching posts like this and the amount of effort I had to force myself to put into this just to get it working. Because it's a solid 10 and I hate the guts of all of you right now for allowing this site to exist like we're in 2008 all over again. There's just so many problems in and out of the forums (default bbcode formatting) and it's a travesty.

• One Man Army

#EDIT, FIXED FORMATTING. (Hidden Content) //End of Loot (Hidden Content)

• One Man Army

(Hidden Content) //End of Generals (Hidden Content) Post 2 of 3. More looting to be done, arr.

• One Man Army

Just a little grudge i've been holding for a while. Decided to act on it a while back, essentially a 6 vs 1, if you include the fact they made their multi-account donators build troops as well (Defensively, to avoid fleet interaction. Thanks Ikariam for your AWESOME multi-account rules) So i'm including everyone even remotely tied to VN in totals. Multis, allies, name association. etc. Before counting, I estimate the total generals lost to be very close to 50:50 both sides, probably in their fav…

• CT Requests

4 CT IGN - Ryan Wilson

• Not voted yet, but 1 ambrosia for 1k GS. Jesus, I would crush Gaia server with that when most players don't even have 5k generals. I think it's concering how insanely powerful it is for young servers. I've not voted yet because damn, it would sound fun and i'd definitely use it too, but maybe it needs to have a delivery time delay. 24 hours per 1k GS, perhaps. Per town, so you could split it for faster delivery. As if your army is being shipped to you and each pack you try to reclaim gets added …

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

Jesus Ygro4Win, learn how to use BBCodes please. Go to your combat report, go to combat report converter and then switch to bbcode. Also put all your CR's in the one post, why so many posts when could all have been in the one? You're spamming the war thread unnecessarily. Where are your manners? Also, get someone from UN to do the maths this time. Go back 1 page, I included a spoiler showing you how to do it. Just copy each team's generals loss from each CR to the list and then sum calculate. Ol…

• Just speaking from experience, I've personally had to take a vacation twice within a week. Could be a weekend away camping for 3 days starting friday and then froday I take ill / relative ill so I take another to spend time elsewhere. I don't believe restricting vacation mode is a good idea. Especially a week after the vacation ends, a lot of time for something to come up. Especially as it would include the weekends.

• I think it would be fairly obvious you apply this rule to all future new servers, eventually rolling into full enforcement over time as servers come and go. (Also good for multi-accounters since they can live their last days of island freedom on older servers, rather than instantly being purged) I don't think anyone expects you to retroactively go back to every single server and ban /adjust everyone with multi-accounts abusing this rule currently. It would be unfair. Use old servers as a way to …

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

Score update: SLAP. 24 fights with losses. Total generals lost: -17243.6 UN. 23 fights with losses. Total generals lost: -18984.2 Slap are ahead by 1740.6 generals so far. Spoilers below contain the math behind it if any UN members want to do a double-check it's all correct: (Hidden Content)

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

As promised, here's a few CR's. Can I also make a request we don't post loot unless it includes general scores? Just so we don't have a 1,000 worthless CR's that don't contribute to victory conditions. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

Someone from both sides has to do the countability for fairness and making sure it's accurate. Of course, only CRs posted in the war thread will be counted. A bit old fashioned but I like it. Also, post bb-codes please, not text. You might need to clean up the spacing but it's much prettier and easier to read. More CR's of mine coming very soon. Maybe somebody will beat me to the punch with one of them though.

• Bots

Kirito-kun - - Game Discussion Archive

I will say, in defence of the mods, on the semi new server gaia they did ban I believe 2 of the top 10 permamently for what I assume to be multi-account abuse. Accounts created for the sole purpose of being raided in piracy is illegal, but for donating to the island? Not illegal. For feeding resources to your clan mates? Not illegal, since they just argue it's impossible to prove that's what's going on. The thing you need to catch them doing is fleet interaction. Looting their own multis, raidin…

• SLAPAHO SQUAD vs UN

Liberated. (Hidden Content) And defended. (Hidden Content)

• Seeing as most of 123 are either inactive or on vacation mode, I guess this is the end of this thread?

• CT Requests

It's that time again. 3 CT IGN Ryan_Wilson. On my profile, I keep it updated with how many CT I have. So if you're worried they might be taken check in-game anyway just in case!

• Any update boys? Neither side willing to cease the gauntlet war as of yet?

• 23k higher than 123 now. What's the score update at now in game? I hope they aren't just sitting on those troops.

• VN now have over 15k generals more than 123. Does this mean we're finally going to see some VN victories? Implying they'd ever post a CR in the first place, of course.

• Very nice combat reports. Score update difference is gonna be huge.