Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• CTs

Aaron - Servant/General - - Discussion Archive

All, I have like 20 openings and we all know how hard they are to keep full...I will pass to my friends if you tell me you have more openings Thanks in advance Aaron in game name creatively is Aaron

• I am not sure if it is a sign I need to be nicer to people or what but I need some new friends! I have 35 open CT's if anyone would grace me with some art I would surely give it a spot of honor in my museums! Thanks, Aaron

• Open Ct's

I have 15 open CT's for the taking...your art will be proudly diplayed on my walls! Thanks Aaron ign Aaron

• 5 more CT's

All, I have 5 CT's open waiting for good homes...and if for some reason I get all of them right away and you have been nice enough to send me a request I will quickly upgrade a museum to display your art. Thanks Aaron

• Open CT's

I have a new town so I have 8 new CT's open to a good home...those that will not go inactive or are too close to be a pillage target Have fun Aaron ign: Aaron

• 6 Open CT's

I have several (6) open spots on the walls of my museums. Please feel free to send your best art work...or a funny poem worth posting Have fun Aaron ign...Aaron

• House/potty trained CT's for the taking 4 slots currently open Aaron

• All, Llike a a litter of new puppies, I have 4-5 ct's open and will continue to expand my museum on my new colony. If you are looking for a cultural exchange, can guarantee a good home, and able to type...they are here for the taking Definition of a good home: A long term player who will never quit the game with a ton of resources I will want to pillage and have to wait three days due to this CT. Have fun Aaron

• All Full

Thank you one and all for the CT's Aaron Next

• 4 cts

4 CT's Open for the taking I would always prefer communication from attractive women, drama free, with at least a few working brain cells, but will accept a CT from just about anyone Thanks Aaron...ingame name........Aaron lol For all of those that know me...see, even on the boards a CT message can have actual communication or humor included

• All, The coward is still hiding in V mode, so I will wait for another day.................. Thanks Aaron....servant/general and proud of it....Alliance Honor

• Communication

Aaron - Servant/General - - Conflict Archive

Once again, a perfect example of a lack of communication skills. When you banter back and forth on a board thread and then you cancel a ct without a note going along with it, you invite people to think you have ill intentions. If you think I am reading to much into it, you should think about if it happened that way to you...or ask someone impartial that you respect. Either way...have fun...tizzy and all Aaron

• CAN I HAVE AN AMEN>>>CAN I HAVE AN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I am in the choir singing...AMEN...BROTHER>>>>AMEN Well said Kodiak!!! Ant, I agree with you.............but precise and concise communication skills is a competency of managerial and executive leadership. Figure out what you are trying to accomplish with the thread and then drive towards that goal. At times you will get off track or others may not follow, but then you refocus the communication. If you want a poll, then create one...if you …

• I could care less about your moving to 24th, but I did notice when I got the "Ant100 has cancelled his Cultural Treaty" email. It is almost like setting up a new colony (aka mobile) on one of my islands. Well, you can trust me on this...run and hide, I will not...unlike some, my troops are not afraid to die for the cause....they gladly march to glory...and HONOR, burning gold on the way...because gold is very pretty when it burns Please tell him to be prepared, as his 5K general score will strug…

• Ant, Since you cancelled our CT, I hope that you can visit me sometime If you need my corrdinates please let me know...I am sure your girlfriend Ricecakes will be in tow. I will not hide, I promise Aaron....servant/general of the alliance HONOR

• Gotmilk

Regardless of your alliance, if you need a target...I am here for ya Let me know if I can help, I could always send you my corrdinates...no need to drop tag, I would not hold it against Ares or whomever. Maybe you can prove Ant's theory that size does not matter...730K against 1.9 million, but with close to equal general score. If not, I do appreciate the offer since Dark Dufas decided he was not man enough If you were just being nice, I do have another target Thanks Aaron

• target

Que, I might consider your offer, but I never hide behind a fake name...step up and give your ingame name I am sure you are worthy, but let the world know who you are Aaron......servant/general...in game name....Aaron rof lmao

• Que

Quebec...thank you for the kind offer I do have another target picked out for the near future...the frustration with this war was Dark Dufas was so deserving!!! Que...what is your in game name???

• COWARD!!!

ETA, Please notice that Dark Lotus...aka...Dark Dufas went into Vacation mode within hours of the war starting.... Dark Dufas, you are a coward. Take a whoopin like a man. You were brave, outspoken, and bossy when dealing with the little ones that Flyguy and brought into FeC, we gave you time to do it your way without our interference even knowing we were the ones that grew that alliance....then it fails and you were booted. Where is that "leader" that wanted everyone to do as he said...without …

• Honor vs S-M

Aaron - Servant/General - - Alpha Archive

Post CR's here...although I have no intention on it Thanks Aaron.........servant/general of HONOR