Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Dominion [DMn] CRs

P4RTIZ4N - - Kaikias Archive

Quote from AsUnA_-_YuUkI (IR): “(Hidden Content) ” Trashcan king of multis AsUnA_YuUkI_IR himself

• Thought we ll see more action as it was the longest preperation what I have seen

• Quote from R a f i Q: “Quote from P4RTIZ4N: “Have fun Hope to see some really nice CRs ” You will be dissapointed ” Hide and seek war it is? oO

• Have fun Hope to see some really nice CRs

• Anzi #1 Offensive Points???

Quote from Kingtoad: “Quote from Paulious: “Good to see the top players hitting each other. Im sure this may get interesting Well done Toad on initiating it. ” Actually he beckoned me to come to him.. after hitting some of our members multiple times and quirk on my inbox with an Are you afraid? jest..LOL.. This war will continue.. I'm having fun.. Quote from Cam Asutra: “attacking a disconnected man without forge is powerful !! great timing ” Yeah, just arrived at the port and my carriers were a…

• Anzi #1 Offensive Points???

THE SERVER IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dominion [DMn] CRs

Quote from Atlantisreborn: “This looks like a thread made by bullies. ” Call it as you like. Gotta keep server alive somehow

• Dominion [DMn] CRs

aaaaaaaand another one (Hidden Content)

• ApO CR's ! A lesson for all

Quote from Dark_Tyrant: “Wow The server is alive ” That's a surprise, no?

• Dominion [DMn] CRs

I heard that it's not nice to bully farmers //old ikariam saying

• Awesome :)) Hopefully this will be fixed soon. And how about spying from app?

• General Data Browser (+full version data): Account Data (in Options ingame) Server/World: Kaikias Player-ID: InGame Name: PARTIZAN Other/Further Information: Slot what you added not too long time ago is not on the mobile app. Is it possible to fix it? Screenshot (if any):

• Dominion [DMn] CRs

Loot summary : Wood : 273,428, Wine : 69,689, Sulphur : 38,085, Crystal : 81,528, Marble : 178,052 Total : 640,782 Chers boys, see ya soon (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hi…

• Dominion [DMn] CRs

TOBs (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Dominion [DMn] CRs

Let's go boys and girls.

• Quote from Zuka: “ P4RTIZ4N frist look at your alliance then talk about MsM we have vacation ppl but before war like Achilles told you. But lets take a look at your alliance we pillage and MC he whent vacation we kill Adam he is vacation we attack MA vacation we attack NoOne_ vacation we caught Asas he go vacation Ilyas vacation pak47 vacation we pillage and kill Uzumaki Naruto he is vacation now so pls don't talk bullsh*t about us frist look at you alliance then talk.And one more thing Phnx had…

• Quote from glavonja: “Quote from P4RTIZ4N: “Let's do some math here. MsM got 115292 GS in total at the moment, under the palm you can see 73164 which is 63% of total GS. rest of 37% are running for their lives. Sort of hit and run strategy to win the war. the Only person what I don't blame for v-mode is Rose and wouldn't blame Achilles if he would have gone vmode ..I don't believe that there are such RL issues again for everybody in MsM.Dodging and running for their lives is your tactic in this …

• Quote from Thor man: “P4rtiz4n, the way i see it MsM are not really running for their lives as they are winning this war... They post more awesome cr's like zuka above, and they seem to know how to pick their fights. Besides if MsM has so many v-mode people this should be a great advantage for your side right? you should kill them easily having more players than them... and to be totally honest your side has some 7 players v-mode as well right? and a lot of multies have also gone v-mode from you…

• Let's do some math here. MsM got 115292 GS in total at the moment, under the palm you can see 73164 which is 63% of total GS. rest of 37% are running for their lives. Sort of hit and run strategy to win the war. the Only person what I don't blame for v-mode is Rose and wouldn't blame Achilles if he would have gone vmode ..I don't believe that there are such RL issues again for everybody in MsM.Dodging and running for their lives is your tactic in this war and you dare to complain about cons in a…

• Quote from FITT: “Quote from IBlackRose: “ And FITT no1 asking you to read anything, I'm not talking to you, right? :pinch:” Next time you block my port make a request or else i will have to break my silence :cursing:” FITT, you can go and spam in farm thread