Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Please close this topic.

• Based on the suggestion of the Military Camp (New Building Military Camp ) which has been submitted for implementation by Gameforge from the Romanian forum and I really hope it will be this mysterious building : announcement_ikariam_de_b9865f7b0b0b3978d4e97523b369b8a4.png but also other forum ideas like Ikariam side missions and Ikariam Achievements System I came with an improvement of this idea. I thought this military camp have the following buildings: - Wall - Trading port - Barracks - Shipy…

• Coliseum

lokki76 - - Game Suggestions Archive

Did you ever think that Greece did not had gladiators ? This is specific to Roman Empire. Greece had auditorium (public theater)

• Military Camp

Quote from Manolinho: “ Anyway i like this idea... but i have a question... you did not mention anything about pirate fortress... will that be available? Moreover... the people with 12 towns can not make a mobile... so i believe this should be only available for people who have upgraded palace to level 11 (and possibly have 12 towns)... all the other people can make a mobile!” This idea was first posted on .RO community and was received very good by players there and this is why I posted here to…

• Military Camp

The idea comes from the need to make mobile colonies to gain strategic positions or have lower costs while the player is with his army away. These cities are very useful, but also have important disadvantages such as: 1. if the player has only the palace upgraded or some of Governor Residences, these mobile colonies generates corruption 2. deprives the player of the benefits of a city by itself that could produce gold, resources or research points (corruption of a mobile colony is too large) 3. …

• The General

lokki76 - - Suggestions reported to Gameforge

Quote from Spartachris: “ my only question is how does it work that he cannot die but has an attack and a armor value? ” The attack, armor and other bonuses that the General has are only applying to the troops he accompanies. This unit does not participate to the battle. He stands in reserves same as doctors and cooks.

• The General

There are a lot of ways to cheat in Ikariam and there will always be. Do you think is fair to put wood at the highest price and your palls to buy it to help you in the battles ??? (just an example) Anyway, with the general, will be very hard to cheat as you say. The OP and DP are very hard to make and you lose units, gold and resources increasing your general. If you want to cheat this way it's actually better to fight an enemy. I really don't think there will be an issue on this matter.

• The General

Quote from luka filipovic: “ What if two players (who are fighting on same side) put their General in battle, would only one be on battlefield and other in reserve or they would both fight? ” They would both fight, but they only produce effects to their own armies.

• The General

Giving the idea just a little BUMP to keep the thread active:)

• Rate The Signature Above You

lokki76 - - Fan Art

9/10 nice animation

• I'm from Romania

• Rate The Signature Above You

lokki76 - - Fan Art

6/10 Don't really understand what those letters mean ... maybe New World Order ?? If so, the picture does not represent it.

• Christmas Contest

lokki76 - - Gallery Competitions

If I were to delete some of them I would only remain with Ikariam logo :)))

• New NPC - Pirates

lokki76 - - Implemented Suggestions

with the new version coming around this idea is a perfect fit

• There are a lot of programs that can help you recover lost files. If you haven't written anything over these files they can be recovered.... or at least some of them.

• Christmas Contest

lokki76 - - Gallery Competitions

Hope you like this also : ACc95.png

• Competition idea thread

lokki76 - - Competition Chitchat

An idea could be a Christmas Banner Competition. Given a specific size and format users could post their creations. The winning banner would be posted in holiday period instead of the actual banner.

• The General

Quote from chocolate: “why cant he die? if its a one sided battle i think thier should be a possiblity that he can die and have to remake him all over again.” Because he is a support unit like cooks and medics. They can't die either.

• The General

Quote from Pupek: “What about those who pillage a lot but dont fight in massive battles? Your general would be still inexperienced even if you are a active military player. Quote from lokki76: “In game players who focus more on construction or research see their progress through the game and have advantages of their style of play. The constructor has more and more towns, bigger museums, more production of gold etc. The researcher advances in his futures researches. The military based players don…

• The General

I said in my first post: Quote from lokki76: “ The values are just for example, real values have to be carefully calculated.” On the other hand for the first level 250 OP and 100 DP it's quite fair if you think that when you start the game it's very dificult to reach this scores. But as I said real values have to be carefully calculated and balanced.